Central Ohio War

Doing it again! August 8th, 2009

78 replies to this topic

#26 Prince Valor

Prince Valor

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:38 PM

Match Types have been added to War info if you have suggestions please let me hear them.

side note:
For those of you coming on the 1st remember since this is a "Practice War" there will be no gun restrictions, just bring eye protection and band-aides(lol). Even though there is no restrictions still dont be a dick and bring something that will take limbs off...if need be you will be your guns first target of the day!
QUOTE(Mr BadWrench @ Apr 18 2010, 05:44 AM) View Post
quote of the year

Camo: OUCH, WHAT WAS THAT!?
Prince Valor: That, Was a HIT!!
IRC
21:36 Talio: However Vacc and I have consensual sexual activity on a regular basis

#27 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:54 AM

Match Types have been added to War info if you have suggestions please let me hear them.

side note:
For those of you coming on the 1st remember since this is a "Practice War" there will be no gun restrictions, just bring eye protection and band-aides(lol). Even though there is no restrictions still dont be a dick and bring something that will take limbs off...if need be you will be your guns first target of the day!

So this means you're going to use your singled Titan? Gun restrictions aren't put in place for fairness most of the time, it's for safety. It doesn't matter that this is a practice round, no one wants to get shot with a singled Titan... it hurts.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#28 Prince Valor

Prince Valor

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

side note:

So this means you're going to use your singled Titan? Gun restrictions aren't put in place for fairness most of the time, it's for safety. It doesn't matter that this is a practice round, no one wants to get shot with a singled Titan... it hurts.

No i won't be using my singled Titan (i have made a double barrel extension and it is soon to be a quad barrel) but if you wanna bring a gun that you never get to use because of the restriction than i won't have a problem with it as long as you don't mind getting shot by a gun of equal or greater strength. Its up to you guys on whether we do a round of no restrictions on the 1st. Just make sure you have eye protection and no eye glasses are not eye protection.
quote of the year

IRC
21:36 Talio: However Vacc and I have consensual sexual activity on a regular basis

#29 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:32 PM

Yeah, I can't come on the 1st. Family vaca!

My friend (Will) and his big blast will be in attendance. It fucking hurts good. Plus, he has a good pump limit: 10.

2 more will probably come but will need assistance i.e. primaries.

Finally, I wish my old school ttg worked, but you all shall see a (working) 1st gen NF as it's replacement.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#30 Crom Strom

Crom Strom

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 04:29 PM

well if all goes well, my cousin and i should be there on the first. i'm a definate no for the 8th, as i have to work and such.

#31 minsc

minsc

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 08:25 PM

I have work the first, so thats a no.
QUOTE(Zorn's Lemma @ Jul 25 2010, 12:18 AM) View Post

You'll do a lot better if you spread the lips with the front. Trying to wriggle the back in there first seems a bit counterintuitive.

RSCBow

#32 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:32 AM

I'll be there on both dates. I will be 30-60 minutes late on the 1st, and either on time or I'll arrive at like 1 on the 8th.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#33 Prince Valor

Prince Valor

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:47 PM

Forecast for Saturday is sunny in the mid 80s so make sure you have some water and dress for the weather i will update this post if i see the weather is changing.
quote of the year

IRC

#34 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

I'll actually be on time to both wars, woot! I have a new Longshot that should outgun my PAS... muhahaha

I've never played humans vs. zombies but read somewhere that stock darts are used for the sake of point blank shots at zombies. Are we doing that or are stefans fine in every round?

#35 Prince Valor

Prince Valor

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:54 PM

I'll actually be on time to both wars, woot! I have a new Longshot that should outgun my PAS... muhahaha

I've never played humans vs. zombies but read somewhere that stock darts are used for the sake of point blank shots at zombies. Are we doing that or are stefans fine in every round?

So can i use your PAS than since you wont need it. :)

Yeah i am not quite sure how we may play HvZ or if we even will at this point its kinda hard to get a good rule set for it.

Edited by Prince Valor, 30 July 2009 - 01:55 PM.

quote of the year

IRC

#36 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:06 AM

So can i use your PAS than since you wont need it. :)

Sure, as long as you don't break it or shoot me in the face with it, lol.

Can we get a head count for tomorrow? I just see me and Prince Valor as positives.

EDIT: If anyone owns Sims2 or Sims3 for PC and would be willing to trade for a few Nerf guns, send me a PM and I'll tell you what I have. I don't have any cash, so I can't add any money or ship, so it's only for trade at these wars.

Edited by Coop, 31 July 2009 - 07:38 PM.

#37 minsc

minsc

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:30 AM

Yeah, guess who showed up at 9:45 am today? Me. I didn't catch the part edited in where the practice war started at 12, but I was hoping to show up for the morning, as I have work in the afternoon. Anyways, my point is if the host of the war could give a little more heads up, maybe a pm or two, that could make things a lot clearer. I hope you guys have fun, but I'll be there the 8th.
QUOTE(Zorn's Lemma @ Jul 25 2010, 12:18 AM) View Post

You'll do a lot better if you spread the lips with the front. Trying to wriggle the back in there first seems a bit counterintuitive.

RSCBow

#38 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:12 AM

Yeah, guess who showed up at 9:45 am today? Me. I didn't catch the part edited in where the practice war started at 12, but I was hoping to show up for the morning, as I have work in the afternoon. Anyways, my point is if the host of the war could give a little more heads up, maybe a pm or two, that could make things a lot clearer. I hope you guys have fun, but I'll be there the 8th.

I thought it was pretty clear that it started at 12:00. But I'm here waiting and no one is here, so poo on this. I'll wait till 12:30, but then I'm going home.

#39 Prince Valor

Prince Valor

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:52 AM

I thought it was pretty clear that it started at 12:00. But I'm here waiting and no one is here, so poo on this. I'll wait till 12:30, but then I'm going home.

Yeah Coop aren't you glad you waited, that was alot of fun even though it was just the 3 of us.
You should post that picture of my neck, that was great shot, and it still hurts but I am pretty much ok accept for a lump in my throat.
quote of the year

IRC

#40 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:40 AM

Prince Valor, just stop getting hit.

I can help with HvZ: Rule set I'll explain at the war. Plus, stefans are okay since you aren't losing, you're defending yourself. It's pro-Personal Defense Weapon (ie real life SMG's), not pro-head hunting (ie real life battle rifles (m14)).

Good news for me: I got 3 guests coming.

Bad news for me: I have 2-3 acceptable primaries. So a loaned 2k or 2 would be good.

P.S.: Minsc: Yes, you are a dumbass.

Edited by Lynx, 02 August 2009 - 02:41 AM.

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#41 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:06 PM

That was fun, even though you showed up at 12:34!

The field was great, no one really bothered us and moving to the woods wasn't a pain when that those little girls kept ADDing their way to the playground. (yes, ADDing is a verb!)

You deserved it, you were only showing your head., haha. And this was only my NiteFinder...
Posted Image

Our full attendance (minus me, I was taking the pictures) lol
Posted Image

Very light table of stuff
Posted Image

The area
Posted Image
Posted Image

Prince Valor and I thought of a fun game style: A few people (3-4)) stand on one of these little sheds while a smaller team (less than the group elevated) would run around them trying to complete an objective as the teams shoot each other. We did a version of that and it was a blast.
Posted Image

#42 chop

chop

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:22 PM

priming my blasters for sat woot

#43 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

chop, please fix your grammar.

Does anyone have a primary or 2 my guests could borrow? Also, I can make more stefans then necessary and sell them/give them to who ever is lending primaries.

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#44 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

Does anyone have a primary or 2 my guests could borrow? Also, I can make more stefans then necessary and sell them/give them to who ever is lending primaries.

I have two ERTL PAS's that they can use. One has a CPVC coupler and one has a PVC coupler but I have a little converter so the PVC can be a CPVC coupler too. They aren't that great and won't have a nice barrel, but they shoot about 60-70' and will work as a primary. I also have an old school Arrowstorm with a finicky rotation mech if one of them is patient enough to use it, lol. I'll most likely be bringing many of my guns, so they can have their pick.

Edit: I will loan them the guns assuming they aren't idiots that will break my shit.

Edited by Coop, 03 August 2009 - 07:19 PM.

#45 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:49 PM

I only have 1 functioning blaster as of now... but im hoping.

Im trying to come...

I want to trade off some blasters, I have a stock recon, My RSCB LS, BuzzBee Clip Tek, Buzzbee clip blaster.

Im looking for a blue firefly, a blue hornet and a switch shot. also interested in anything with a busted rotation mech as long as its still complete.

the Ls is busted, but I will show you how to fix it and how to keep it from breaking again. You can't have the LS till after the war because I do not wish to be shot by it.

Don

Edited by Mr BadWrench, 04 August 2009 - 08:46 AM.

NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#46 Prince Valor

Prince Valor

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:43 PM

Alright guys I am going to need a head count of who all is going to be there on Saturday.
quote of the year

IRC

#47 chop

chop

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

Why good sirs, I seem to be fixing my blasters for the upcoming skirmish..... Better?

Edited by chop, 04 August 2009 - 01:59 PM.

#48 dog9

dog9

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:28 PM

im a yes
Nerf On!!!!!

#49 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:05 PM

4 total coming from me.

By the way chop, next time, you *really* don't need to be a smart ass. All anyone on the forum wants is good grammar, punctuation and spelling. At this point, I look forward to running your ass down at the war.

Coop, thanks for the loaners. These guys aren't dumbasses. If they do anything wrong, it'll be accidental: dart stuck in the barrel and the like.

I'll make 30 loser darts for you. So you can kill me and my friends of course!

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#50 chop

chop

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

This should be interesting because my main primary is broke at the moment.

Lynx no harm was intended it was meant to be read with a british accent (kinda like oliver twist). I was just messing around and posting from my ipod, which the keyboard sucks, but if you still feel the need to gun for me then go for it . I have no problem with it. Sorry if it seemed like i was trying to start a flame war, i only had good intentions.

Edited by chop, 05 August 2009 - 01:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users