Photo

Largest Nerf War?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

I was wondering if anyone knew what the largest nerf war on record was. I thought it might have been our very own UBCon war, which consistently brings in over 100 attendees, but then I noticed that the projected attendence for Apoc was in the same range if most of the "maybes" go. I tried the Google (as well as a site search), but to no avail; it's hard to find real figures. Does anyone have any idea?

#2 cannotaim

cannotaim

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:31 PM

Armageddon 09 had 70 or so.
Blasphemy, what did I warn you about shoving things up your ass? First it was erasers, dice, and gerbils...now my wristbands? What's next, apples and grapefruit?-Groove

Nerflovers

#3 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:17 PM

>100 is impressive. Largest I've ever heard of, and I've taken some interest in this lately. The Cinci guys, I believe it was (correct me if I'm wrong), have had >80 people at a single war, though I don't know how that was counted. At last summer's Apoc, we had a head count of 65 or so as the most ever there at one point, but total attendence around 90. Those are the only competitors I know of, though I hear high estimates of Saturday's Geddon.
Teehee.

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:32 PM

That is not at all what this is about. Biggest nerf wars are nothing but mental masturbation. If you want to beat off to that sort of shit do it on another site.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users