Madmax's Sales Thread

PSP for sale and more

1 reply to this topic

#1 madmax

madmax

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:01 PM

Last time I posted a off-topic sale in off-topic no admin said it wasn't allowed, so I figured I'm good to go.

PSP:

This is in good condition, I have had it for about 3 years now and it is still in good condition. There are no scratches on the screen, in fact it comes with both a screen protector and this flip down thing that covers the screen protector. Lot comes with PSP, charger, battery pack, 1gb memory stick, and GTA liberty city stories. I also have custom firmware installed so you also get some Mario games, metal gear solid (don't remember which one) and Zelda: ocarina of time.

Front view of the PSP: Posted Image

Memory stick: Posted Image

Bundle: Posted Image

The game is in the PSP at the moment. Yes, it does still work, I just tested it.

PSP games:

I also have the game SOCOM US naby seals Fireteam Bravo 2. wont come with the PSP but I will be selling it.

I also have the family guy frekin sweet collection for the PSP. Its a few of the better episodes. The case is beat up but the disc is fine.

Computer games:

Flight Simulator X: deluxe edition. Fun game. If anyone really wants it I can also sell my joystick to go with the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 2. Also an amazing game. The flight in this game is also fun.

Quake 4: Yes I know its an old game, but its fucking awesome. Especially with cheats. Also the gibs are cool.

Game Cube games:

Only one so far, FIFA 06 soccer.

Lets do this by the bid system. First person puts a bid down. If that bid is sill the highest after 3 days the item goes to that person. I wont take ridiculously low bids (not 1$ bids people). I kind of expect like 10$ for each of the games. In fact why don't we start the bidding there? PSP will go to the highest bidder after 5 days, because I imagine more people want the PSP.

Thanks for your time, and I hope you buy.
Tech Target Breech
Zues Bottom of page

Trespassers will be used for scientific experiments

DAMN! I just lost the game...

#2 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:02 PM

I'm not going to let you sell stuff other then nerf shit on here.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users