#1 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:24 AM

-Where: Goulding park near Younge and Steeles. You can look at the Map Here
-When: July 11th
-How long: 10:00AM-5:30PM
-Purpose: Just have fun with the warm weather. I know I like to nerf as much as I can.

Bathroom note: Goulding community center on site.

Safety Rules:
Eye protection for under 18. Dress appropriately for the weather.

Banned guns:
No Titans, No Homemade air guns No plugged BBBB ( Be nice if you have one unplugged, don't aim for the face.)
Titans will only be allowed if it is a 4 shot spread.

Instructions:
Bring a lunch, go into the Community Center or head over to Centerpoint mall. Also there is a pizza pizza down the street.

Games: wont go into details here but we will play most common games, ex: Team DM, CTF, Defend the core ,Guardian. We will mix it up!

Definites:
Applefury
Dude13
ForsakenAngel_24
Deaddumpster
Joeyaglr444
Hardshot (+1)
Foof
Weirdo
Hammerfist

Maybes:
Dirtstache
Codename: Pending
Dude13's guest
K9turrent
Zeta
Skinny Guy With Glasses

Edited by Applefury, 11 July 2009 - 04:59 PM.

QUOTE(Gamefreak @ Sep 29 2008, 07:03 PM) View Post

Since you're too young to get a hotel, you should look around, maybe check some aim chatrooms.
Theres alot of really friendly, nice people out there, that'd be more than willing to accomodate a young boy.

#2 Dude13

Dude13

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:16 PM

I'm down with both those dates. Hopefully more people show up to this war than the last North York war.

#3 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:24 PM

We will see, I will be working for the Military at the time, I'll try to get the day off
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#4 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:32 PM

I will be working for the Military at the time,

Now we are really fucked.

Apple I am always down for another war but is there a better location we can work with?
I just found there was a ton of open space there.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#5 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:34 PM

Yes, i am currently looking into other venues because of this reason. Goulding is a fall back location.

Edited by Applefury, 21 June 2009 - 07:15 PM.

Since you're too young to get a hotel, you should look around, maybe check some aim chatrooms.
Theres alot of really friendly, nice people out there, that'd be more than willing to accomodate a young boy.

#6 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:44 PM

I'm down willing to help host if you need a hand. Provide emergency supplies yada yada yada.

Edited by joeyaglr444, 21 June 2009 - 06:45 PM.

Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#7 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:13 PM

I'm pretty sure I'm in. My Grandfather just kinda mumbled when I mentioned it to him, which I assume is a yes.

EDIT: I can only go if it's on the 11th.

Edited by deaddumpster, 24 June 2009 - 10:45 AM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#8 Dude13

Dude13

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:19 AM

So what is the word on a new location Apple?

#9 Codename Pending

Codename Pending

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:07 PM

Ohh goodie, another war! I could make the war on the 18th. The 11th is very iffy seeing as I would have to make the trip by myself because SGM would still be on vacation. Just let me know what you decided, I definitely want to make it to another war up there this summer though! Happy planning :)
I was the last person alive on my team during my second round at APOC when I hear a young guy on the other team say, "So who's going to tap that?"

#10 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:33 PM

I'm good for the 11th.

I would like some time to prepare for APOC.
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#11 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

I am scouting for a new and better location all the time. However, If anything I can drape tarps from the trees to provide more cover.

Right now, the date is looking more like it will be the 11th.

#12 Codename Pending

Codename Pending

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:00 PM

I may try to make it up for this one. I've been itching to make it to a war since the last Massacre and I just don't think I can wait till APOC. I'll let you know for sure closer to the actual war date though. It would be an awfully long drive to make by myself..but I am willing to make sacrifices in the interest of Nerf!
I was the last person alive on my team during my second round at APOC when I hear a young guy on the other team say, "So who's going to tap that?"

#13 Dude13

Dude13

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

Apple: I can bring tarps if you need. I bought 4 for SCANO and didn't end up needing them

CNP: It would be great for you to come up here for an outdoor war. It is very different from indoor wars such as massacre. One word of advice, bring as many darts as you think you need plus one hundred "extras"

Again I am good for either date.

#14 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:47 AM

The date is going to be the 11th, this is because out of the people that are preferring one date over another, more are leaning towards that one.

#15 zeta

zeta

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:51 PM

wasup apple iam new to going to nerf wars but i will try to make it since i missed forsakenangel24s massacre nerf war and so i will try to make it put me down for a maby

#16 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:59 PM

If anyone has any Modded Longshot clips lying around that I could buy that would be great.

#17 Dude13

Dude13

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:16 PM

If anyone has any Modded Longshot clips lying around that I could buy that would be great.

I have 2 stock clips if that would be of any help.

PM if interested.

Oh I may have a guest coming to this war. I will also inform foof about this war.

Edited by Dude13, 02 July 2009 - 01:25 PM.

#18 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:06 PM

A week two days from the war, just bumping to see if there is any more interest.
Also, because of the stupid city workers strike the bathrooms very well might be closed if it is still going on.

Edited by Applefury, 02 July 2009 - 08:07 PM.

#19 hardshot

hardshot

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:37 PM

I am a 75% for this war. I just need to wait for either of my parents to say they will drive me, or to get a ride there. I should be able to come. I can't wait to meet you guys!
NEON GREEN DARTS! FINALLY!

I've Been Dreaming of this day.

-Baghead

If you are CANADIAN, Join the Canadian nerf site right now! Click me if your canadian

#20 Dude13

Dude13

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:57 PM

Foof will most likely be coming to this war. I am unsure about my guest as of yet. As usual I will be bringing RF20 parts for sale and 2 painted big blast shells, one is just black and the other black with red and silver accents.

#21 hardshot

hardshot

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

I am now about a 90% for the war plus I will be bringing a friend with me who seemed to be interested in my nerf guns. Also, is there anyone who could sell me 1 foot of brass at the war? Also, what is the recomended amount of darts to bring per person and are there anyone else using darts made from FA_24's beige foam that have colored tips? Thanks.

-Baghead

If you are CANADIAN, Join the Canadian nerf site right now! Click me if your canadian

#22 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:08 PM

To play it safe, I would say bring 150 darts each.
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#23 hardshot

hardshot

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:14 PM

Okay, I'm now a definite plus 1! Again, could somebody please sell my a foot of 17/32 brass at the war? I really need this thanks.

-Baghead

#24 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 06:10 PM

I can bring a foot of 17/32"
Just remind me the night before.

I am also going to be bringing 1/2" beige foam for sale.
I am going to be buying a fresh spool the day before the war.
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#25 Dude13

Dude13

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:35 AM

...are there anyone else using darts made from FA_24's beige foam that have colored tips? Thanks.

I will be using beige foam with blue sharpie dots on the tips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users