Any ways, on with the writeup.
Well, this mod will work on any pump, but I did it for a iron man/magstrike pump.
Things you need.
Epoxy putty, a handle piece, maybe a hot glue gun, electrical tape, a 1/2 inch copper or 1/4 inch pvc tube, measuring tape, and your broken piece.
1. If the pump piece is stuck inside the tube, use a hot glue gun to put a wad of hot glue on the end of a brass tube, and jam it down the tube. Wait till the glue cools and connects your brass to the broken piece. Then pull it out. This may take a couple tries.
2. Measure your pump tube. Add 2-4 inches for your handle to go. then cut the proper length.
3. Use the epoxy putty to attach the broken end to the tube.
Use a clamp to hold it in place while it dries.
4. Add some E-tape for a bit more stability.
5. Layer the E-tape on the non broken piece end till it fits tightly in the new handle. I used an epoxy putty container. Slide your new handle on.
6. Put your finished piece into the plunger tube.
7. Go shoot someone with your fixed gun.
Questions, and comments are all accepted.
Edited by carlough, 11 June 2009 - 02:50 PM.