Photo

Introducing A Hellcannon

The evolution of a Doomsayer, now with Video!

28 replies to this topic

#26 nerkum

nerkum

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:57 AM

I'd like to see a video of the action, and I'd like to know mainly if the ranges are over 60' with the last dart.

Video and ranges are now up, and yes the last dart still shoots over 60... barely.

#27 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:07 AM

I'd like to see a video of the action, and I'd like to know mainly if the ranges are over 60' with the last dart.

Video and ranges are now up, and yes the last dart still shoots over 60... barely.

That was certainly a lot of darts. That seems powerful enough, you don't need over 100' ranges. Very nice looking too. Your arms seem to be struggling a little bit towards the end, how much does this thing weigh? If it's anything close to a Vulcan in weight, you should try out a strap.

#28 nerkum

nerkum

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:31 AM

It is very heavy, so yeah I will be adding straps to this so my arms don't die. It has about 18" of pipe for each barrel. The PETG I am using is very thick, and weighs about the same as CPVC. So it feels like it has 18 feet of CPVC on the front of the gun.

My scale says it weighs about 4 pounds, and most of that weight is in the barrels.

Edited by nerkum, 05 June 2009 - 10:32 AM.

#29 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

Oh lord the death and pain those zombies must go through. that's very cool and mean to zombies. ;)
Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"
it still seems that your balls drop very rapidly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users