Pa War 5

In May 16th

38 replies to this topic

#26 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:08 PM

Spartan also owes me several things. You should also bring a solid $10 instead of the $7, since you didn't have to pay shipping for my items, since you didn't ship them.
Teehee.

#27 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

Same here. I traded him something and he never gave me what he offered. It looks like he owes a lot of people.

So Spartan, I either want the stuff, 10 dollars, Or my gun back sometime this month. Not too serious but I'm just getting annoyed.

Awww crap, It's 9 and i just woke up? I don't know when I"ll be there sometime close to 11 o'clock.

Edited by deadshooter711, 16 May 2009 - 08:12 AM.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#28 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:18 PM

Out of the 3 PAwars I've attended, this was the best so far. It was a little off since there was a baseball game going on, but the Basketball field and playground made great rounds. Although I just about missed every shot with my 2k when I was defending in Agrokrag. That lead to a 10 foot away shot with a crossbow from gears that completely destroyed my funnybone.

Lots of fun with the extra team members and split
Making a new name for Ice (Ice13son)
Discovering that one of my friends is completely hated by everyone.
Losing Just about every ounce of darts I had. I have no stefans or taggers.
There were a lot of good shots made by everyone.
My aiming has gotten a little better i think
Ice completely owned with his clear maverick.
Ice's TOTALLY AWESOME AND UNBREAKABLE WIRE MOD AND ANGEL BREECHED LONGSHOT......broke.
Look right below the handle.
Posted Image

Looking forward to the next one. The pictures I took will be posted shortly. Until someone else posts below me so I won't be triple posting.

Edited by deadshooter711, 16 May 2009 - 06:29 PM.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#29 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:41 PM

Ice's TOTALLY AWESOME AND UNBREAKABLE WIRE MOD AND ANGEL BREECHED LONGSHOT......broke.
Look right below the handle.
Posted Image

Looking forward to the next one. The pictures I took will be posted shortly. Until someone else posts below me so I won't be triple posting.

Fine. I'll post. That longshot has been through to much shit, and I am working on my second angel breech as I'm typing this. I'll get it to take bigger darts to!

Fucking awesome war. The best PA war other then the very first one. So much fun, even though most of my stuff got royally screwed, and all of the darts where to big.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#30 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

I wasn't really getting pictures during the beginning or middle of the war. I just remembered I brought my camera near the time I had to leave, so there isn't much during the other rounds.

Posted Image
Ice is using a supermaxx because his primary, and backup primary broke. The supermaxx soon broke just 6-9 minutes after this photo.

Posted Image
He's a cool guy, his Big Blast was a total monster.

Posted Image
Every war I see him he's done new stuff to his crossbow. It's not shown here but he added a 2k turret to it.
It's a pretty awesome gun he has there.

Posted Image
For some reason the trash bin fell over during the day, so supposedly he just rolled over the trash bin because he thought it was "empty". Obviously it wasn't.

Posted Image
Ice is about to go in for the kill. Zach's just holding his hands up to get out of the crossfire.

Posted Image
Gears's girlfriend joined in for the fun.

Posted Image
This is after his breech breaks. This was supposed to be a group pose but apparently he's just by himself.

Posted Image
The last picture of the day.

I was trying to get splitlip in a picture but everytime he just walked out of the way on purpose or just didn't want to.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#31 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 10:18 PM

I like where Ice's hand is going is that group shot. Totally hot.

Highlights:
-Selling one dart for one dollar. (Love ya Joe!)
-"That's rare." "Nah, it's just painted."
-Regretting having gone so long to Chick-Fil-A and not knowing how delicious their Chick-Fil-A Sauce is.
-My "+2" was legit this time!
-"That's arousing." "You're disgusting."
-Rekindling my love with Arrowstorms.
-Zack and I rushing Deadshooter711. Unloaded five shots on him between the two of us (Two Xbow's, 2K, Reflex, and Patriot/Pistolsplat).
-Rescuing the pink arrow. That was too close.
-The little kids picking up darts for us. It was totally unexpected and super cute. They literally had an entire paperbag full of darts for us at the end of the war.

This was easily the best PAWar out of the previous four (yes Ice, even better than the first). My guns all worked and performed extremely well (no breaks) and I was shooting better than ever before. It's a shame that BallisticJoe and Spartan had to leave early. Rounds were solid all day long. I'm gonna go out and say it was because we had a limited space to play with. Without having the baseball field available to us, we were forced to use a much more concentrated amount of room to play in. The result was a much faster paced game. It was pretty sweet. And thanks to everyone for showing my guests a good time :D . Dan is looking forward to seriously getting into the hobby, and Ashley had just as much fun.

The Split/Dan rivalry will go down in PAWar history.

Edited by Gears, 17 May 2009 - 08:07 AM.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#32 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 11:12 PM

I don't know why everyone was complaining to me. I mean I know washer darts hurt a lot more than any other dart, but I've been using them the whole time, and none of you noticed until I said something. I mean that was all I could get that day I got the materials. So I don't really see a problem with my darts, but since you guys were bitchin about it a lot (SPLITLIP), then I'll fix that problem somehow. But there was a big problem with everybody's darts. All of the white darts didn't fit any of my CPVC unless I took like 5 minutes to put it in and then get shot about 5 times and have it shoot like 20ft. That was really the only problem for me the entire war. Despite it being hot, that was really it.

I kinda liked Dan's longshot. It shot like 10ft more than mine, but it didn't even seem like there was more done to it. I hope he's coming to the next PA War.

Edited by deadshooter711, 16 May 2009 - 11:15 PM.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#33 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:54 AM

Great war the only bad thing is that somebody(I believe it was mike) took my tech target check your bags and pm me.

#34 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:45 AM

He can't PM you.
And deadshooter, I didn't read your whole rant, but I'm sure it's stupid. Read this

All in all, it was a ton of fun, aside from ice whining that everyone hates him the whole time. IT'S HOTTT OUTSIDE.
I'd also agree that this one was better than the first. The capture the flag rounds worked out surprisingly well.
Teehee.

#35 balisticjoe

balisticjoe

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:13 PM

All in all, it was a ton of fun, aside from ice whining that everyone hates him the whole time. IT'S HOTTT OUTSIDE.
I'd also agree that this one was better than the first. The capture the flag rounds worked out surprisingly well.

They worked out because you put the flag at an impossible point and pummeled us with darts-but it was fun hiding behind the tree and picking everyone off until I made ice so annoyed he ran off the field to barrel tap me.

anyway high/lo lights:

-I actually payed a dollar for a dart just to annoy gears
-having my guns modded by a man I admire so
-big blast working as a great primary-that's why its a great backup
-working as a awesome team with gear's friend(cover me)
-kids bring us the darts-cutest thing you ever saw
-at least two Effeminate head shots
-zach about 50' with my nf
-gears standing up only to get hit immediately after
-hiding behind a tree-I don't know why that was so fun
-love the agrocrag
-22% accuracy

-fat darts
-not working well at the court
-missing a lot of shots

BROWNIES!!!!!
There Are No Stupid Questions, But There Are A Lot Of Inquisitive Idiots.

#36 StealthMan

StealthMan

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

The kids picking your darts up sounds SO CUTE ^^. Do you have any pics of it?
<!--quoteo(post=212906:date=Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM:name=TantumBull)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TantumBull @ Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm not ashamed to admit that I have tried to eat my stefans. They just looked so yummy.

NERF<b>STRONG</b> #108

#37 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:42 PM

Taking pictures of small children that don't belong to you is creepy.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#38 StealthMan

StealthMan

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:43 PM

Taking pictures of small children that don't belong to you is creepy.

As if teenagers/ middle-aged men playing with toys meant for 5 year- olds isn't creepy enough already.
<!--quoteo(post=212906:date=Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM:name=TantumBull)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TantumBull @ Feb 16 2009, 06:30 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm not ashamed to admit that I have tried to eat my stefans. They just looked so yummy.

NERF<b>STRONG</b> #108

#39 BakedTater

BakedTater

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:08 AM

Woot, validated finally =D

Anywho, this was my first war, and i was seriously impressed. Just this hobby itself is really fun, and im starting to take a serious interest to it. Looking forward to future wars =)

Pros:
-it being my first war
-my longshot working so well (thanks gears)
-my rivalry and one on one with split
-the little kids picking up the darts
-pistol rounds
-agrokrag rounds
-the arrow getting stuck in the tree
-people underestimating my LS

Cons:
-falling in the mud
-having to wait to use the whole place
-"ITS TOO HOTTTT" >o<
- My frontgun not staying on.

All of you who read this, plus who were there, should go to PAno, it should be super fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users