The Skank!

Ugly? Yes! Good time? Of Course!

31 replies to this topic

#26 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:21 AM

Very cool sir! Its nice to see a mod that truely has not been performed before--you win. Nice work!**tips hat to badwrench**
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife
Rknight-- wow......N9---your dad is in trouble now!

#27 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:53 AM

Nerf's Metal Gear MK II?

Maybe a video camera like the one on the Spy Gear car would make it even more amazing!

I agree. Or maybe implanting it onto a RC plane. Even cooler if you were swooping down firing 2 RF20s on a group of enemies, or at least what I would like to see. The truck really is awesome from the video and look of it, although if he can't get more than that far with the car, he mind as well just get his DTG, or RF20 and just shoot the group like that. I find it to be more of a car you use if your hiding in a base, but then you would need the spy gear car, or some type of a camera on it. And I don't find it to be ugly, it's pretty clean to me.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#28 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:35 AM

Nerf's Metal Gear MK II?

Maybe a video camera like the one on the Spy Gear car would make it even more amazing!

I agree. Or maybe implanting it onto a RC plane. Even cooler if you were swooping down firing 2 RF20s on a group of enemies, or at least what I would like to see.

That would be pretty sweet, but I think any plane big enough to mount a RF20 on would have a tough time not running into things once it got within range to shoot them. I have seen planes with rc bomb bay doors or add on bombs. You could fill them with darts and fly over people, which would have less of a chance for a re-enactment of that scene from Indiana Jones.

An idea that would be far easier to attempt would be using an Air Hogs plane as some type of guided missile or rocket. They are already made out of foam, or you could even tape a nerf dart to the front instead of using a screw as a nose weight. Might be fun as a ridiculous assassination attempt while playing assassins if nothing else.

I'm a little impressed this made it past the first page without somebody threatening to break it or throw it at you if you used it in a war though.
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#29 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:12 PM

Nerf's Metal Gear MK II?

I agree. Or maybe implanting it onto a RC plane. Even cooler if you were swooping down firing 2 RF20s on a group of enemies, or at least what I would like to see.

That would be pretty sweet, but I think any plane big enough to mount a RF20 on would have a tough time not running into things once it got within range to shoot them. I have seen planes with rc bomb bay doors or add on bombs. You could fill them with darts and fly over people, which would have less of a chance for a re-enactment of that scene from Indiana Jones.

An idea that would be far easier to attempt would be using an Air Hogs plane as some type of guided missile or rocket. They are already made out of foam, or you could even tape a nerf dart to the front instead of using a screw as a nose weight. Might be fun as a ridiculous assassination attempt while playing assassins if nothing else.

I'm a little impressed this made it past the first page without somebody threatening to break it or throw it at you if you used it in a war though.

Oh trust me, we're well on our way to making nerf objects airborne... You'll all definitely get a kick out of it when we're done.

Nice truck by the way.

#30 iMod1

iMod1

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:17 PM

That is incredible. Is that the older stampede or the newer one? Traxxas came out with one for 07-08 I think...
-iMod
A computer once beat me at chess, but after that it was no match for me at kick boxing.

#31 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:56 PM

Its the older one with the new electronics in it.
Don
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#32 Mully

Mully

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • State:California

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

Hi, mr badwrench, what gun did you use for the top of the car?
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Don't quote an entire topic including pictures to just post one line. Don't post in threads more than 3 years old. Do reread the New Members Guide and Code of Conduct before posting again.

Edited by Zorn's Lemma, 02 August 2012 - 04:43 PM.

S.C.U.N.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users