Crno #2

To the 2nd Power

52 replies to this topic

#1 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:42 AM

Well it's been the moment some of you have been waiting for, although it is a short notice. My spring break is the 4th through the 13th, so this will be held on.....

-Date: April 11th
-Where: Church Rd park, Morton PA, 19070
-When: 11:30 to 5:30

Briefing:
OK, so April is the month that teams start using the field, so If we have to, we find a way to play around them, or go to the other field. We don't want to mess up their games, But besides that we're fine.

Instructions:
Bring a lunch if you can, I most likely will not be supplying food, although there is a BK near by. Stray away from civilians, Stray away from teams using the field, Stray away from shooting in the direction of parked cars, Stray away from shooting the face, Stray away from stray animals. Bring enough darts so that you won't be having trouble on the field, or sitting out for rounds, bring extra darts for some who may need them, bring loaner guns for some who may need them, Keep bad mouthing to a minimum, and Stray away from too many sex jokes. That is starting to annoy me a little. Bring at least One Primary, and At least on Spring pistol.

Banned Guns:
No; Singled Titans, Doomsayers, "Soulreapers", Supermaxxes that are powerful. Scatter Cannon Titans are allowed as long as it has at least 4 shots.

Safety Rules:
Bring Eye protection, Dress accordingly on how you like to dress.

Games:
-CTF
-Deathmatch
-Team Deathmatch
-etc.

Pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
This is the whole field view standing atop the playground.

Posted Image
This is farther into the field.

Posted Image
Notice that the grass is greener only on top of the playground.

Definite: (14)
-Deadshooter711 +3
-Gears +2
-Ice +4
-Zach Attack +bro

Most likely:

Maybe:

IF YOU ARE STILL VALIDATING YOU CAN MESSAGE ME ON YOUTUBE!

Edited by deadshooter711, 11 April 2009 - 06:14 AM.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#2 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:22 AM

I am there.
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#3 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:19 AM

Ill be there.

Edited by zach attack, 28 March 2009 - 10:19 AM.

#4 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:25 PM

Ill be there.

Then count me out.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#5 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

Ill be there.

Then count me out.

What exactly is your problem with him? You went even though he was at the last one. I'll just put you as a most likely. Right next to zack...hehehe.

Edited by deadshooter711, 28 March 2009 - 12:29 PM.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#6 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:39 PM

Ill be there.

Then count me out.

What exactly is your problem with him? You went even though he was at the last one. I'll just put you as a most likely. Right next to zack...hehehe.

Now I'm defiantly not going. You will never get into PAW with that attitude. We had to kick mike out till he got better, and for letting you in without permission.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker

#7 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:44 PM

^^^^^^

And so shit has finally hit the fan. You can mark me down as coming. I'll make it my personal duty to make sure my "+2" will make it this time.

Edited by Gears, 28 March 2009 - 05:47 PM.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#8 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:05 PM

If anybody have a 2k or 2k internals or 1500 internals I'll buy them here.

Edited by zach attack, 28 March 2009 - 06:05 PM.

#9 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:16 PM

Ill be there.

Then count me out.

Now I'm defiantly not going. You will never get into PAW with that attitude. We had to kick mike out till he got better, and for letting you in without permission.

Despite the fact that you're the "leader", I say that it should be a group decision on whether or not I'm in.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#10 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

Ill be there.

Then count me out.

Despite the fact that you're the "leader", I say that it should be a group decision on whether or not I'm in.

Me an Gears both agree, your not in. Your not good enough yet, won;t be for a while. You just stared man, start moding more and practice daily.
Muker

#11 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:19 PM

Alright, two things:
  • This is a WAR thread, not a digital dick measuring contest. I do not want to read your soap opera clan drama, nor do I care for it. Take that shit to PM's.
  • If you're going to argue about something completely and utterly pointless to 99% of the rest of us (such as the hierarchy of power within your clan), the very least you can do is not quote EVERY FUCKING person in the topic that has posted before you.
  • Or even better, just don't argue about pointless shit in a topic! That's why we have PM's to save readers the misfortune of stumbling upon something like this.
Alright motherfuckers, let's get back on topic.

-Groove
PS ~ Ice: "your" = possessive, and "you're" = you are. YOUR posts make me want to kill myself. YOU'RE going to make me want to hurt someone. See the difference?

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#12 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:51 PM

Ok guys, spring break is only a couple of days away. I advise you all coming to prepare and get some of your top most mods done before the oncoming war. 10 days left to prepare, weather is to be good as of now, and I would like a little more attendance.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#13 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:56 PM

About having mods finished my crossbow is done and I will hopefully have my 2k integrated by then.

#14 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

About having mods finished my crossbow is done and I will hopefully have my 2k integrated by then.

Good, I hope to see it in action out in the field. I also will have much MUCH more modifications during this break.

If anyone needs another picture, I'll see if sometime this break, I could get one whole picture on top of the playground.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#15 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

I'm not worried, you'll still suck. I'll be there, pwning your ass every round with my new primary.
Muker

#16 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:09 PM

Hey Phil, who needs PAW? Join JAC. (Does that make sense? Pennsylvania man in a Jersey clan? Maybe a separate division)
You having one in summer? I can only go to summer ones.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#17 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:35 PM

Hey Phil, who needs PAW? Join JAC. (Does that make sense? Pennsylvania man in a Jersey clan? Maybe a separate division)
You having one in summer? I can only go to summer ones.

I may have one in the summer, given that there aren't like 20 wars going on. I did find another park near my friend's house today and it had quite a lot of trees. I used to go to that park a long time ago and now it seems like the perfect spot for a nerf war. Problem is that there's houses and parked cars near it and I don't think it's big enough.

Wow, today was quite a windy day. I wonder if it will be windy on the 11th. It wouldn't matter at all how good your aiming is unless you can calculate the wind movement. Although it would make it more challenging.

Would anyone be able to cough up a magstrike clip? I would like to buy one. Zach Attack perhaps...

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#18 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:42 AM

Yeah I have a magstrike clip but I let Ice use it at PAW4 and he never returned it, oh and Ice you still owe me that brass breech, Ice it's fucking on.

Edited by zach attack, 05 April 2009 - 08:43 AM.

#19 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:49 PM

Healthy (much needed) bump.

I said this in the last CRNO thread too, and based on the current roster, I might as well say it now too. Not to be a basher of small wars, but I like variation with my teams. Anyone who has ever been to a PAWar, the CRNO field is only a five minute drive away. Also! One of my guests may not be making it as it's a possiblity that she's heading to the shore this weekend. I have a local guy auf Morton who plans on coming down sometime during the day as well.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#20 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:08 PM

Wow, today was quite a windy day. I wonder if it will be windy on the 11th. It wouldn't matter at all how good your aiming is unless you can calculate the wind movement. Although it would make it more challenging.

Or you can spray your magstrike and hope you hit something.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#21 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:32 PM

I said this in the last CRNO thread too, and based on the current roster, I might as well say it now too. Not to be a basher of small wars, but I like variation with my teams. Anyone who has ever been to a PAWar, the CRNO field is only a five minute drive away.

And to add to that, the secondary field is basically the PAW field just repositioned and no basketball court, in case anyone want to play there.

So should I keep you as a +2 or do you want me to put Gears +1 and Local Morton Guy separatly?

Edited by deadshooter711, 07 April 2009 - 09:34 PM.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#22 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:45 PM

Sorry guys I am out.
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#23 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:57 PM

Sorry guys I am out.

This wouldn't be such a bad thing if more people were interested.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#24 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:37 PM

I checked the weather and it says that there is an 80% chance of rain. Can anyone tell me if hot glue holds up good in rain? I have a speed loader and I don't want it to come apart. The highs are mid 50s and the low is mid 30s. Everyone be prepared, dress appropriately, and try to bring some friends.

Zack are you bringing your brother? It would help me increase the attendance number incase others look and decide to come. The attendance is at least 6 because my friends are definitely coming so it won't be so bleak.

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#25 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:07 PM

Any chance we could move this to sunday? it has a 0% of rain and sunny all day, and ds, yes my brother will be in attendance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users