Zinch.com $20,000 Scholarship!

Please vote to help me win

2 replies to this topic

#1 Slice

Slice

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

Zinch's $20,000 dollar scholarship is up for grabs and I your help. My name is Sanford Jackson and i need you to vote for me to help me win. All you need to do is go to www.zinch.com/marchmadness, make a quick acount, click on marchmadness, click on the Southern region, find my name and vote. The polls close tomarrow and im desperatly in need. Keep on voting in every new round. Thank you
Huh, Huh, Huh. Your FUNNY.

#2 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:13 PM

Zinch's $20,000 dollar scholarship is up for grabs and I your help. My name is Sanford Jackson and i need you to vote for me to help me win. All you need to do is go to www.zinch.com/marchmadness, make a quick acount, click on marchmadness, click on the Southern region, find my name and vote. The polls close tomarrow and im desperatly in need. Keep on voting in every new round. Thank you

Is there any specific reason we should vote for you instead of anyone else? I'll still vote I guess, but you should have a reason as to why you are "better" than the others.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:13 PM

Dude, this is spam. I mean I wish you the best in your college career, but I don't think that a scholarship where people have to sign up and vote for you to get it isn't exactly legit. So sorry dude,

CLOSED!

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users