1. That is just one song as an example.
2. And Rambo, was that meant to be offensive? If so, then thanks because I don't care what people like you think.
3. I had a kid start a huge rumor about me being gay (WHICH I AM NOT) at school and I did nothing.
1. Its perfect example on teen angst bullshit.
2. I don't believe it was meant to offend so much as you didn't recognize my sarcasm, thus making you look stupid and eventually feel stupid.
3. You did nothing at school, but you made sure to let a bunch of people you don't know on the Internet know that you aren't gay. Good for you.
Honestly there isn't much difference between Miley Cyrus and Blink 182 in my mind. Sure they play different music, but they are both rather shitty, and not very talented. They are popular, not talented, there is a difference. They are popular becasue you are told to like them by MTV, VH1, PBS and whatever you young people watch these days.
Fuck, I just got into an argument with my 999th post. I'll just say a few more things:
1. You don't have to have talent to be famous and make millions. Look at damn near everything on MTV/Radio/etc.
2. Being on Guitar Hero doesn't make you good, or mean in any way that you are talented.
3. Horny school girls don't make these guys money. Its angsty teens who believe that this music speaks to them.
Edited by sam, 09 February 2009 - 07:51 PM.