My Nitefinder Mod: Unique Barrel Setup, Vaccum Loading, Minimization

etc.

27 replies to this topic

#26 diamondbacknf1626

diamondbacknf1626

• Members
  • 835 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:28 PM

CoasterDynamix757- you have been pm'd regarding the problems.
QUOTE(TxNerfer @ Nov 13 2010, 12:42 PM) View Post

Hey...I got a crazy idea: how about you stop all that sigging stuff? It's not even my thread and it annoys me.

#27 RVMVTVProductions

RVMVTVProductions

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • State:California

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:40 PM

Yay, a mod that requires taking out the plunger stop!

[(I am retarded for messing up a NF mod by Super-Gluing the plunger stop incorrectly)No sigs. Read mine.]

As long as I have more First Gen NF's in my hands, I have a replacement pistol. As of NOW.

Good Job!
SCUN's South County Representative

#28 diamondbacknf1626

diamondbacknf1626

• Members
  • 835 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:51 PM

RVMVTV- Thank you, but before anyone else does this mod using a fairly beefy spring like I did, there is one more thing that you must do, or your blaster will be damaged. The screw holes that secure the plunger tube into the shell need to be re-enforced using some form of epoxy, or you could just hot glue the hell out of the plunger tube to get it to stay in place, but what I've realized is that over time, these screw ports will break, allowing your entire plunger tube to move, which in turn could damage the front of the shell. So before firing the blaster, Re-enforce these spots!. I cannot stress this enough. I don't want someone to try this mod, and have it ruin their nitefinder. The mod is still working extremely well, actually, regardless of the disconnection from the screwports, so it's still a beast of a pistol. I do recomend doing this mod still, just make sure you re-enforce those spots. I'm actually glad this got revived, so now I could make sure everyone knew that. Now that it's up though, any comments or questions?
QUOTE(TxNerfer @ Nov 13 2010, 12:42 PM) View Post

Hey...I got a crazy idea: how about you stop all that sigging stuff? It's not even my thread and it annoys me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users