Photo

Nerf Irc Room

108 replies to this topic

#76 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:04 PM

Whining here is not going to help you.... you are just pissing off the nerfhaven mods now.

The next time you get kicked for doing something asinine, the correct thing to do is apologize and promise not do misbehave anymore... If you want sympathy look between Shit and Syphilis in the dictionary. Post another complaint and I will extend the ban, bypass the ban and I will ban your entire ISP, see how popular that makes you at the next nerf war.

Don
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#77 nerfnrg

nerfnrg

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:24 PM

I can't connect to the chat using BadWrench's link right now. I don't know why and it always says "The link appears to be broken......" Is anyone else having this problem?

~Nrg
Snake51886~ "Beware everyone...t2 has openly admitted to fucking 14 year olds...."
VindictivePancake~ "i've seen hot 10 year olds" - T2heavy
t2hevey~ "yupp"

(\ /)
(='.'=) <--Me
(")_(")

#78 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:27 PM

I can't connect to the chat using BadWrench's link right now. I don't know why and it always says "The link appears to be broken......" Is anyone else having this problem?

~Nrg

It isn't working for me either. Mibbit's probably just down or something.
Join the REVOLUTION!

#79 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:44 PM

Its not working for me right now either I can't get to any thing through darkmyst right now. So if anyone wants you can join this http://www.nerfhq.co...t/flashchat.php until the nerfchat starts working.

When it comes up with the username and password use you hq account info, if you don't have an account there you'll either have to make one or wait it out for darkmyst.

Edited by nerf mafia, 25 October 2009 - 04:45 PM.

THE OHIO PLAYDATE. WE PLAY WITH FORKS.

#80 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:59 PM

Oops... didn't notice JSB beat me to it.

Edited by Foamfoot, 27 October 2009 - 12:04 AM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#81 diamondbacknf1626

diamondbacknf1626

• Members
  • 835 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:14 PM

Had my voice taken and then after re-logging in was kicked from nerfchat...just curious why...I was obviously unable to ask due to the lack of voice and all...If someone cares to give me a reason, that'd be great.
QUOTE(TxNerfer @ Nov 13 2010, 12:42 PM) View Post

Hey...I got a crazy idea: how about you stop all that sigging stuff? It's not even my thread and it annoys me.

#82 diamondbacknf1626

diamondbacknf1626

• Members
  • 835 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:41 PM

If you get devoiced by an OP, the wise thing to do is quietly review the last several things you've posted. If you don't recognize the problem, then the right next action might be a polite PM to an active admin, preferably the one who devoiced you, saying something like "I'm sorry, I can't see what I did that you objected to, please help me learn how to do better."

I did review my previous posts. None were at all offensive...I mean, the last thing I did was call ice my slave (in a totally non-sexual way) ...which could be offensive...but at the same time I don't quite think it warrants a devoice. Either way, I assumed it was all in fun, seeing as I really didn't say anything that should earn me a devoicing, which was the only reason I changed my nick in that manner.

Edited by diamondbacknf1626, 03 December 2009 - 08:49 PM.

QUOTE(TxNerfer @ Nov 13 2010, 12:42 PM) View Post

Hey...I got a crazy idea: how about you stop all that sigging stuff? It's not even my thread and it annoys me.

#83 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:39 PM

So appearently I got banned... my cousin was over last night using computer while I was on skype...yada yada yada
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#84 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

Uhh, so I entered the chat, and was banned by Chanserv in about a minute... I hadn't even typed anything yet. After the ban it said in parentheses "tantrumbullshit", so I'm guessing this wasn't a glitch/accidental. I'm posting here because I didn't get a chance to see who was admin.

Talio: Sure, I'll just PM bob, badwrench, or zorn. At least one of them is always in the chat.

Edited by TantumBull, 14 March 2010 - 03:21 AM.

#85 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:18 AM

Take care of this in PM's if you can. I don't want to risk an all out flame war. The fucking noobs will smell blood in the water.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#86 Zorns Lemma

Zorns Lemma

Sir Scrt

• Moderators
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 06:39 AM

Uhh, so I entered the chat, and was banned by Chanserv in about a minute... I hadn't even typed anything yet. After the ban it said in parentheses "tantrumbullshit", so I'm guessing this wasn't a glitch/accidental. I'm posting here because I didn't get a chance to see who was admin.

Talio: Sure, I'll just PM bob, badwrench, or zorn. At least one of them is always in the chat.

You're not banned in #nerfchat and logs show you never were.

Edited by Zorn's Lemma, 14 March 2010 - 06:40 AM.

"In short, the same knowledge that underlies the ability to produce correct judgement is also the knowledge that underlies the ability to recognize correct judgement. To lack the former is to be deficient in the latter."
Kruger and Dunning (1999)

#87 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:10 PM

Bob has kindly provided the facts; I'm not interested in anything further concerning this situation. Arguments about a medium of nerf conversation other than these forums will not be tolerated.

#88 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:40 PM

Oh wow, I feel retarded. I hope it's okay that I'm posting about this again, VACC, I just wanted to clear everything up. For some reason I thought that #nerfhaven wasn't Split's special chat. I thought that was the main one. My apologies for the mix-up.

#89 Airsoftguy777

Airsoftguy777

Do not buy/sell with this member

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:23 PM

I was banned a few days ago by Bob? And I dont know for how long because they kicked me first. I asked someone to see why and this is what they came back with "because he inspires people around him to be assholes". Bob, can I get some assistance? Your PM box is full.

Edited by Airsoftguy777, 13 April 2010 - 05:42 PM.

Nerf in Texas? Join us. <a href="http://texasnerf.lefora.com/" target="_blank">http://texasnerf.lefora.com/</a>

#90 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:32 PM

If this turns into an argument in any way, all parties involved will be banned. I don't want Nerfchat bullshit on here. There's enough bullshit I have to sift through. Feel free to discuss, but if I deem it to be in any way heated, heads will roll. You've been warned.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#91 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

Anyone else having problems with the embedded chat loading? I can't get on.

EDIT: I got on after this post just fine. No idea what went wrong.

Edited by Coop, 17 May 2010 - 12:16 PM.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#92 RedPhoenix32

RedPhoenix32

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:32 PM

Hello people. Just wandering by.
I promote the 1st amendment.

#93 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:40 PM

Hello people. Just wandering by.

Move along, nothing to see here.
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#94 RedPhoenix32

RedPhoenix32

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

It's a criminal investigation! *gets magnifying glass*
I promote the 1st amendment.

#95 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:07 PM

I was banned from nerfchat while I was away at school. I'm not sure why. Looking at my logs it seems like they were just dicking around, but they never unbanned me.

<Gears> I don't want to ban him indefinitely!
<Langley> I'm sure someone will reactivate him if it's permanent.
<Gears>Do it Phil
<Gears>Ban N9.
Mode #nerfchat +b *!*@dm-16906.dsl1.ekgv.ca.frontiernet.net by Langley
YOU (N9) have been booted from #nerfchat by Langley (<3<3<3)

Edited by nerfer9, 29 November 2010 - 09:43 PM.

#96 Inferno Falcon

Inferno Falcon

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:17 PM

I was banned from nerfchat while I was away at school. I'm not sure why. Looking at my logs it seems like they were just dicking around, but they never unbanned me.

<Gears>Do it Phil
<Gears>Ban N9.

Try joining again, I've been banned from the irc multiple times, and it usually expires in a few hours. If not, pm draconis or obob.

#97 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:40 PM

<Gears>Do it Phil
<Gears>Ban N9.

lolumad?

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#98 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:41 PM

Nope. You were just fooling around.

I am now unbanned, disregard.

Edited by nerfer9, 30 November 2010 - 09:42 PM.

#99 Foof

Foof

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

I am banned from nerfchat. I didn't do anything. At most I talk to SVT through pm's.

#100 lionhawk

lionhawk

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:29 PM

A lot of weird things happened when Gears got op yesterday......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users