Rapid Fire Rifle Shell/2K Integrate

31 replies to this topic

#26 FERD

FERD

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:38 PM

I LIKE IT! Good mod. =D

Edited by FERD, 19 January 2009 - 07:40 PM.

Im not nice...................... I KICK BABIES

#27 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:18 PM

One, thank you for your constructive criticism. Lynx, who the fuck do you think you are? The bitchfest has started, and i've warned people previously. Now I await an admin to close this.

Edited by NerfOnFier, 19 January 2009 - 08:27 PM.

#28 balisticjoe

balisticjoe

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

Son of a gun! I was just about to do this! Nice work!

As was I. But at least mine will have a few more creature comforts and features. I'll post a write-up when it's all done.
There Are No Stupid Questions, But There Are A Lot Of Inquisitive Idiots.

#29 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

I don't know why you ask for opinions and when they give it to you, you get all whipped up at them. Always remember this, you you like it/works for you, that"s all that SHOULD matter, right?
I don't like it, but if you do, that's all that matters.
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#30 Aquinas

Aquinas

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:31 AM

Hahaha JSB, everyone is indeed a critic, but only now there's the internet and countless forums for us to voice our pompous and ultimately irrelevant opinions. A mantra that I have: never take the internet <i>or</i> yourself too seriously.

Back on topic: frankly, I like the gun. A lot of people (myself included) like the guts of AT2Ks and for good reason. Many of us dislike the shell and usually integrates the gun elsewhere OR place it inside another shell. Slowguitarman recently did an amazing job with the Nf2k here. I also happen to really like the RFR (not really war-capable, but just a really fun gun) and its body/shell. The pumping might be a little awkward to some, but not all that different from pumping a Big Blast (minus the handle), if you ask me. If somebody likes something enough, they'll make it work.

To people who are keen of saying "So, what's the point of ____ ?": Isn't that what most people say to our silly, foamflinging sport/hobby? This isn't the most complicated thing since Bill Belichick's brain, but if NoF made it and likes it, then that's that. You start small and gradually get to the point where you can decapitate both of CaptainSlug's arms to make yourself feel better about your ability to modify plastic foam blasters.
"Who's Steve?"
"Stiff. With an 'F'."

#31 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:05 AM

This thread...I'm...I'm just at a loss......

If you do not appreciate what another member is saying in your thread ask him to let it go. If you do not like what the OP has said in his thread, a brief comment can be made without instigating a needless bitchfest. Under NO circumstances is this kind of whiney back and forth bickering going to be acceptible on these forums. Take it to PM, jackasses.

#32 Salindin Naz

Salindin Naz

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

Thank you VACC. In the short amount of time I've spent on these boards your wisdom has ceaselessly amazed me.

Edited by Salindin_Naz, 20 January 2009 - 06:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users