Late Winter Ohio War

putting Cinci back on the map

98 replies to this topic

#51 soldier unit1

soldier unit1

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

Well since i might be comeing still not sure but i will not bring anybody else but myself and my mom because i need a ride. And again if i go this is my first war so if i seem like a noob at wars well i am a noob at wars well i guess thats obvius,and sorry for the bad spelling. Hey do you think i can make a vid on youtube and get more people to come reply when ever you can

Edited by soldier unit1, 29 January 2009 - 06:41 PM.

#52 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:50 PM

I think I can safely upgrade to a definite at this point. I'm pretty pumped.

boisie, do you still need a ride from Athens? If so, I've got you covered.

1 month!
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#53 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:54 AM

Jedijoe glad to see you'll be there, now lets hope boise decides to join you. Also I'm sorry to say this but I guess Ohio isn't big enough for sof, so lets make ths war big enough they realy regret not coming our way, so get to inviting guest people Ohio nerf 09 needs to be the biggest and best yet.
THE OHIO PLAYDATE. WE PLAY WITH FORKS.

#54 thaygor

thaygor

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:35 PM

Hay guys im back and ready for battle i would like to make it a Thaygor+ maby one or two. sorry I would have posted this before but my power has been out for 6 days!
Just remember you are unique, Just like everyone else!

#55 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:03 PM

Thaygor glad to know you got power now my dad lost it for 3 days but he woke us up at 3 in the morining throwing of my sleep schedule. This also a nice bump. I'll see you all there.
Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"
it still seems that your balls drop very rapidly

#56 boisie

boisie

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:08 PM

I think I can safely upgrade to a definite at this point. I'm pretty pumped.

boisie, do you still need a ride from Athens? If so, I've got you covered.

1 month!

I do need a ride, but my mom is kinda worried about the whole going with a strange person to Cincinnati and back thing. I'll see what would alleviate the issue. So maybe for now.
QUOTE(One Man Clan) View Post
You understand what you just did posting a picture of 4 girls on a message board chock full of nerdy virgins, right?
QUOTE(Foamfoot) View Post
Maybe if we download Ubuntu Christian edition, God will help us install it.

#57 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:24 PM

I do need a ride, but my mom is kinda worried about the whole going with a strange person to Cincinnati and back thing. I'll see what would alleviate the issue. So maybe for now.

I totally hear you. Good luck with convincing her-- If it's any help, I think some of the other Ohio nerf guys can vouch for me. If that doesn't work, I can also send her my resume. (ha)
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#58 boisie

boisie

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:28 PM

How about a police record and fingerprints? That's what she wants (Jokingly)
You understand what you just did posting a picture of 4 girls on a message board chock full of nerdy virgins, right?

#59 thaygor

thaygor

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:06 PM

Hay guys im ready for one legendary war replace mabeys with definate +2 :lol:

Edited by thaygor, 06 February 2009 - 01:07 PM.

Just remember you are unique, Just like everyone else!

#60 Twitch

Twitch

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:00 PM

I've a bit of an odd request; if anyone ha any of the new green/orange dart-tag vests from the Hyperfire set, please bring them to the war. Even if you don't want to sell them, I'd like to get a first-hand look at them.

Thanks.
"If Groove was a woman, I'd totally have asked him to go home with me tonight ...is that weird?"
~bpso86

"Being a moderator on NHQ is like being a judge in the Special Olympics."
~JediJoe9

#61 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:58 PM

Bump.
Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"

#62 UberKuhlMan

UberKuhlMan

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:49 PM

Ima "fo sho" now.
(for sure)
QUOTE(Kid Flash @ Sep 28 2009, 05:31 PM) View Post

I'd like to see everyones faces when I walk up with something so big...

#63 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

I'm wondering if everyone would be cool with me using a SM5K that has a AT2K turret with fairly short barrels?

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#64 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:34 PM

Soothsayer we will decide game day on that particular case, it must be deemed safe and you must be willing to get shot at point blank (the standard Ohio nerf rule). Also I am so pumped, the bathrooms should be open, and I am as of now cancling the cook out, but if you guys are interested we can have pizza delivered instead.

#65 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:41 PM

Did you say PIZZA. Pepperoni with w/extra cheese (insert crazily hungry face here). Well I ordered some darts from hereti corp and will have some of my CS darts as well be prepared to die a foamy death.
Favorite Quotes:

#66 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:09 PM

Fuckin' Little Ceaser's guys. 5 bucks for a large pepperoni or cheese

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#67 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:19 PM

Little Cesars is also very good especially for $5 thats where I have pizza the most really. We just need to find one in the area.
Favorite Quotes:

#68 soldier unit1

soldier unit1

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

I cant go to the war,so take me off the maybe list sorry

#69 soldier unit1

soldier unit1

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

I cant go to the war,so take me off the maybe list sorry

#70 boisie

boisie

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:13 PM

I'm unable to attend. Sorry, but I'll be going back to cleveland instead. My sis has something going on.

#71 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:33 PM

Thats ok boise we'll just have to get a crapload of pics and a vid with some good music that would match. Hopefully the guests are a large number. If any body needs a few darts I'm making craploads and I'll sell them for the exact cost of materials. I use Ace foam which is generally close to white McMaster foam. There might be some McMaster foam darts as well.
Favorite Quotes:

#72 boisie

boisie

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:27 PM

LS Weilder, I don't really care about anything except everyone, but you, has a great time. I hope you break your femur and tear a couple tendons.

Edited by boisie, 18 February 2009 - 09:29 PM.

#73 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:33 PM

Ok guys settle down and keep off topic arguing out of my thread, thank you. Boisie, and sodier unit1 I'm sorry to hear you can't come. So looks like we'll be having pizza from little ceasers which has large pepperoni or cheese pizzas for 5 bucks , so if you want pizza bring 5 bucks and, everyone can bring there own drinks. Also pm me if you want my cell for directions.

#74 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:37 PM

Boise WTH is your problem? :huh: Ok so little cesars is awesome. Can't we buy drinks there. But anyways I was just trying to be curteous of you not coming you're pretty inconsiderate.
Favorite Quotes:

#75 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:06 PM

Well I was going to have the pizza brought to us since little ceasars is about 15 minutes away, I figured that way we could just keep playing while waiting on our food. Realy its up to you guys weither we all go to little ceasars or have them bring the pizza's to us. Also lsw did you not read my last post keep yours,and boisies arguing out of my war thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users