Cheap Noise Maker To Nerf Gun/

Cheap noise maker modded to shoot stock darts about 20ft

8 replies to this topic

#1 nerfkid3

nerfkid3

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:45 PM

I got bored after school today and whipped this up out of and old broken noise making shot gun and two extra springs i had laying around.

Posted Image
Sorry that the best picture I had had my copper NF in it.
The metal is for extra support because I broke it trying to cock it the first time.

These are the two springs I put in each other for more power.

Posted Image

It gets about 24 feet with stock whistling darts, 20 feet with stock firefly darts and, 18-19 feet with stock NF and maverick refill darts.

If this is dislike the post reply me and I will take it off.

Edited by nerfkid3, 01 December 2008 - 10:46 PM.

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to "real music",
copy and paste this into your signature

#2 Herpestidae

Herpestidae

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:52 PM

So how did you actually modify it? I hate it when people post things without explanation.
Grimlock no bozo! Grimlock king!

#3 nerfkid3

nerfkid3

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

So how did you actually modify it? I hate it when people post things without explanation.

I took off a plastic cover from the end of the barrel then I took out the weak stock spring and put in the two stronger spring that I have in the picture.

Edited by nerfkid3, 02 December 2008 - 07:24 AM.

#4 Herpestidae

Herpestidae

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:58 PM

I took off a plastic cover from the end of the barrel thin i took out the weak stock spring and put in the two stronger spring that i have in the picture.

Thank you, I was unaware that it had an actual barrel since you described it as a noise maker. Also clean up your grammar a little.
Grimlock no bozo! Grimlock king!

#5 nerfkid3

nerfkid3

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:05 PM

I took off a plastic cover from the end of the barrel then I took out the weak stock spring and put in the two stronger spring that i have in the picture.

Thank you, I was unaware that it had an actual barrel since you described it as a noise maker. Also clean up your grammar a little.

Sorry I did not realize that I spell then 'thin' it was not on purpose and to think a little while ago I was telling a very new guy to clean up his grammar because it was his fastest way out of Nerf Haven.

Edited by nerfkid3, 01 December 2008 - 10:22 PM.

#6 orogomi ninja

orogomi ninja

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

That looks like something angel could make in to a destruction vid!
:)

Edited by orogomi ninja, 01 December 2008 - 10:13 PM.

QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 23 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Thats the way I do it. Use a rag with some light fast rubbing.

Sometimes I hate my uncontrollable imagination....

#7 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:16 PM

Sorry I did not realize that I spell then 'thin' it was not on purpose and to think a little while ago I was telling a very new guy to clean up his grammar because it was his fastest way out of Nerf Haven.

Translation anyone?
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#8 nerfkid3

nerfkid3

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:16 PM

I took off a plastic cover from the end of the barrel then I took out the weak stock spring and put in the two stronger spring that I have in the picture.

Probably but like I said I made it in the blink of an eye And sput nut Herpestidae told me to fix my grammar one of my posts but I fixed it.

Edited by nerfkid3, 02 December 2008 - 07:26 AM.

#9 xbox180

xbox180

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

I took off a plastic cover from the end of the barrel thin i took out the weak stock spring and put in the two stronger spring that i have in the picture.

Probably but like I said I made it in the blink of an eye And sput nut Herpestidae told me to fix my grammar one of my posts but i fixed it.

Well then you should know that I's are capitalized
"Congrats on Buy a Peice of Plastic thats most likely older than you, for half- a grand, your awesome man." Nerf Monkey

My Webpage
MY Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users