Expect a Writeup soon.

29 replies to this topic

#26 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • State:California

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:31 AM

When you name this, leave the letters "snap" out of it, I am getting tired of them. Rorkrolled, thank you, that made me "lmao" so-to-speak. Looks like a beast. I am guessing 100 feet at the least?

#27 rork

rork

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:35 AM

Why would I calll it a SNAP? It's not. And you can get tired of the SNAP when you make an equivalent contribution, thank you. As for ranges: couldn't tell you. Based on the spring, plunger stroke, plunger weight, seal quality, etc., I'll be surprised if it fails to clear 100' with ease. And I'm not even going to touch that "joke".
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20296" target="_blank">SNAPbow Mk. V</a>
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20409" target="_blank">Make it pump-action</a>

#28 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts
  • NerfHaven Subscription Supporter
  • State:Oregon
  • u/Parabolictoys on Reddit

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:31 PM

Why would I calll it a SNAP? It's not. And you can get tired of the SNAP when you make an equivalent contribution, thank you. As for ranges: couldn't tell you. Based on the spring, plunger stroke, plunger weight, seal quality, etc., I'll be surprised if it fails to clear 100' with ease. And I'm not even going to touch that "joke".

No shit... When Nerfer9 creates anything worthwhile, he should be allowed to speak again... But come on, bash the beauty and simplicity that IS the SNAP design? Get out.

I love the design though, very nice Rork!
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#29 Redmark

Redmark

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • State:California

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:52 AM

I'm very exited for you rork, I cant wait to see whats next. Looks very sexy.
Non-Expanding Recreational Foam

#30 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:41 PM

Ok. We need to talk Rork.

I already started designing my new breach gun. I plan to use the breach to make a shorted plunger body, and therefore a more compact gun. And then I plan to make it look like the FAMAS because I can.

But what about your breach, your whole design? Come on man, I gotta know before people. Shoot me a PM.... pwease??
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users