Massachusetts

and the rest of New England too

68 replies to this topic

#26 Team Genocide

Team Genocide

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:49 PM

I'm googling like mad to see if there's an indoor recreational facility that's rentable, and so far no luck. If anyone knows of a place please post. I'll keep an eye out for an area.

Try going for a public schools gym. I could try to pull a few strings with the Wilmington Rec Department and see if we can use the High School gym since I know the high school baseball team's coach.

#27 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:15 PM

Word man, see what you can do with that.

#28 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:00 PM

I updated the first page, if you want me to change anything or add you or something just tell me.

#29 najmodder0424

najmodder0424

• Banned
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:19 PM

add me to the maybe list.
You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.

-Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)

Rabbit + Hunting Bullet from a hunting rifle = exploded rabbit

#30 Hoerne

Hoerne

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:31 PM

Please add me to the maybe list as well.

#31 Team Genocide

Team Genocide

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:50 AM

Well unfortunately I didn't have any luck in my little slice of hell with the rec department...:(

Mind you I'm not sure of it but it just occurred to me, Has it snowed ANYWHERE in Mass yet?

Seriously I haven't heard anything about it on the news we usually get a few inches by this week or the next here. This could be the slightest chance of hope for the usual in Malden if the snow is light this year then all we'd worry 'bout is a little cold which by now all New Englanders are used to

#32 najmodder0424

najmodder0424

• Banned
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:40 AM

Well unfortunately I didn't have any luck in my little slice of hell with the rec department...:(

Mind you I'm not sure of it but it just occurred to me, Has it snowed ANYWHERE in Mass yet?

Seriously I haven't heard anything about it on the news we usually get a few inches by this week or the next here. This could be the slightest chance of hope for the usual in Malden if the snow is light this year then all we'd worry 'bout is a little cold which by now all New Englanders are used to

No there hasn't been any snow except at places like Mt.Wachusett and Ward hill where they make their own snow.
You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.

-Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)

#33 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:25 PM

I was planning to call it MASSive but that seems too close to Massacre, which would have been an awesome name for a MA war.

#34 aetherguy881

aetherguy881

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:27 PM

Feel free to add me as a maybe. However I will only be able to make it if it's early-mid Jan or before. After the 11th (I think) is when I need to be back here in the Barre for school.
--Modify a blaster for a kid and he'll be entertained for a week. Teach him how to modify blasters and he'll become an engineer--
NERFtastic!
FOAMalicious!
DARTomatic!
--Silly emo kids, go draw yourself a picture--

#35 najmodder0424

najmodder0424

• Banned
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

I was planning to call it MASSive but that seems too close to Massacre, which would have been an awesome name for a MA war.

I live in MA so this is sort of contradictory but what about "When mASSholes nerf.(WMN)"

-Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)

#36 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:47 PM

Masshole doesn't sound inviting. We don't need a fancy name, let's just call this the Winter Massachusetts Nerf War. I wish it could be shorter though.

#37 Team Genocide

Team Genocide

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:02 PM

How about Massive Warfare?

#38 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:19 PM

How about MANO a mano?

Massachusetts Nerf Out
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#39 stuck by stefan

stuck by stefan

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:43 PM

I'm a member now :lol: :D :D :D ! anyways, what blasters are banned? I kind of want to bring my titan- it still fires rockets.

This is the NerfHaven profile of Northeast Designs. For more info visit https://www.facebook...p8OwIso&fref=nf

Old school Nerf engineer since 2008

#40 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:15 AM

Fenix or T_S usually host MANO, I wouldn't want to take their name. The name of the ware is Massachusetts. Bring all your guns and we'll see when you get there. Any location/time suggestions, anyone?

#41 Fenixharth

Fenixharth

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:13 AM

I will drop by if it is close enough and you guys are always welcome to use Pine Banks but I still have reservations about playing a winter game.

#42 Team Genocide

Team Genocide

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:50 PM

Hmm, struck actually bring your titan I'll bring mine since rockets still on it. I have 2 ideas for games we could do there and one includes 2 titans

#43 najmodder0424

najmodder0424

• Banned
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 09:48 PM

Hmm, struck actually bring your titan I'll bring mine since rockets still on it. I have 2 ideas for games we could do there and one includes 2 titans

Mind if I stop bye with my Titab to? Still shoots the rocket.

-Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)

#44 Fenixharth

Fenixharth

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:20 PM

I may be willing to buy those titans off of you guys at the game if it does happen.

#45 najmodder0424

najmodder0424

• Banned
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:25 PM

Sorry for the double post but add +4-5 guests next to me on the maybe list. Going to try and get my team to go.

-Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)

#46 Team Genocide

Team Genocide

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:03 AM

I'll make a write up of 2 games which I think would be good if the field is big enough.

EDITO ET IMPORTANTO - Bad news. Not sure about anywhere else but here in Wilmington we just got snow. SO this may not be good. An inside war may be our only option.

Edited by +++Team Genocide+++, 07 December 2008 - 11:27 AM.

#47 slienced assassin

slienced assassin

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:50 AM

Put me down as maybe. I know this a crappy first post but I hope I will be able to go. I have a question though. Can I bring a few friends with me?

Edited by slienced assassin, 09 December 2008 - 03:50 PM.

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to "real music",
copy and paste this into your signature

http://supernerf.piczo.com/?cr=1

#48 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:05 PM

More the merrier. It looks like we're going to get hit with a snowstorm soon, so come january we'll discuss dates.
Fenix, do i have to call a park manager or something for reserving the park or something?

#49 Fenixharth

Fenixharth

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:08 PM

No, it is open to the public all day except for car traffic and we won't be able to use that table that is normally there because they put it away for the winter I think.

#50 Team Genocide

Team Genocide

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:07 PM

Snowstorm...evil...

Well we only got a tiny bit of snow left. I guess it was very subtle.

But anyway write ups for the 2 games coming by Saturday at the latest so be on the lookout.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users