I Need Help

42 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_nerfpirate1_*

Guest_nerfpirate1_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2004 - 11:58 PM

could someone enlighten me on how nerf is great because i saw one of yalls videos and all it seemed like was 3 grown men and 3 little boys (one of which was using tape on his gun) and 1 ugly girl running around like 2 buildings shooting 1 nerf dart running away and then going back, and to me that doesnt seem as "cool" as you make it out to be

Edited by nerfpirate1, 04 January 2004 - 12:09 AM.

#2 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 12:16 AM

Small warning, this is indeed the guy I had the run in last night with, he's a troll, do not reply. He gave me a bunch of crap because I don't like paintball and then warned me 7 times. Your not going to get anywhere with him.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 12:32 AM

Well, I saw Talio's earlier post before I approved you but I thought what the hell...

...how could I pass up the chance to let you post once then delete you?

Anyhow, Nerf is what you make it. If you're determined to dislike it then go for it, despite Ashcroft this is still a free country. Be aware that you're like the 20th person to come here and make that same exact post, how refreshing to see an original perspective.

See you on pbnation or something... luser.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 12:42 AM

...and 1 ugly girl running around...

spoon wont be pleased with that comment.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#5 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 03:02 AM

Eh? He was clearly talking about Box.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#6 Guest_nerf4life_*

Guest_nerf4life_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2004 - 08:18 PM

NERF sucks you guys are gay homos that are 20 years old and live in your moms basment and only come outside to either go to a star trek convention or to play a game of nerf but yall are so out of shape because all yall do is sit on yalls asses on the computer all day f*cking assholes if i ever saw someone who seriously was as into nerf as yall are i would beat his fucking ass down like the pirate i am, and im pretty sure that i could because if hes playing nerf hes obvioulsy gonna be pale white and all nerdy ( not that iever pick on nerds but id make an exeption for nerfers) when will all of yall realize that you need to stop playing nerf because there is just no reason fo i.

Edited by nerf4life, 06 January 2004 - 08:19 PM.

#7 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 08:35 PM

What a tough guy.

You'd beat a nerfer's ass huh? Sorry, but we aren't the nerds you assume we are. If you tryed shit like that on me, you'd be dropped in less than a second.

When will YOU learn that we are what we are, and you can't change that. You are the ass that registered on a Nerf forum for the sole purpose of posting, and getting deleted. That is the sign of a true pussy ass.

Why do you bother? Cockrag.

And, where does "yall" come from? You some fucking hickass hillbilly living in your grandmother's sister's basement? You must be married to your sister I suppose? I'll make the same assumptions you make about us. I'm surprised you have a computer.

So, in conclusion. Go make some deformed babies with your sister, and raise them with no teeth, and some gay ass overalls, you shit-wipe.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#8 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 08:38 PM

NERF sucks you guys are gay homos that are 20 years old and live in your moms basment and only come outside to either go to a star trek convention or to play a game of nerf but yall are so out of shape because all yall do is sit on yalls asses on the computer all day f*cking  assholes if i ever saw someone who seriously was as into nerf as yall are i would beat his fucking ass down like the pirate i am, and im pretty sure that i could because if hes playing nerf hes obvioulsy gonna be pale white and all nerdy ( not that iever pick on nerds but id make an exeption for nerfers) when will all of yall realize that you need to stop playing nerf because there is just no reason fo i.

We're the nerds? You're the one with nothing better to do on your computer than flaming a nerf bbs before you even have the full story. You don't see nerf as it is until your sun glass lens shatters in your face from a dart, when you're covered in welts from a war, when you're fucking bleeding because somebody didn't put enough hot glue over the BB or sling shot ammo in their dart. Trust me, I've played Paintball, Airsoft, and Nerf many times. Unlike you, who has never played Nerf and is prejudging it because you think of nerf as stupid kiddie toys that we used to play with.

Yeah, unmodified guns with stock ammunition are kiddie toys. Guns that clear 115 feet with one cock are no toys. In my experience, you run around more in Nerf, as you are trying to escape when you miss a shot and need to reload or when you need to chase down or ambush an enemy. Everytime I've played paintball, people camped. They camped alot and I was pretty bored for most of the game because I want action rather than sitting around.

Now this obviously isn't an accurate dEffeminatetion of paintball because I've never played speedball and played with people who are new to the sport and are naturally going to camp, but it's prejudging much less than you are. Yes, I am on the computer alot. I'm in all honors classes, I love tinkering with things, you'd call me a nerd based on this information alone, but I can almost guarantee you wouldn't if you met me at school or on the streets. Most people who are into nerf are of above average intelligence, but I've hung out with the guys, they're probably alot cooler than all the dicks I've met at paintball fields. Just because I spend alot of time on the computer, it doesn't mean I'm out of shape. I seriously doubt you can run three miles in 20 minutes.

Really dude, get your fucking facts straight before you just come and make yourself look like an asshole. You're really at least the 20'th person to come on and say that nerf sucks only to be shown as the prejudging idiot that they are. For your sake, stick around. Go pick up a Max Shot or an Air Tech 3000 at fucking Toys R Us(a kids store, selling the unmodded guns) and modify it. Make some ammo and since it can hurt someone if used improperly, it's no longer a toy. I guarantee you'll have fun if you play in a real nerf war, I've never met anyone who hasn't.

What a fucking waste of my time, his ignorant ass won't read to anything I just said. He'll see the long post and skim it at best, probably wont comprehend too much of it. He should just stick to his fucking paintball forums. Such poor social skills that boy's sporting.

Edited by neonerfer, 06 January 2004 - 08:41 PM.

"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#9 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 08:42 PM

Alright, this is your average closed-minded fucktard. Listen up you bag of cock-juice.

1. If you think we're all 20, you may need glasses, or contacts, or laser eye surgery, or maybe you just need to get out more. Whatever the case is, we're not all 20. A lot of us are in between 12-18, so you can't just say we're all 20.

2. Yes, I DO go OUTSIDE to watch a STAR TREK CONVENTION. Seriously man, WHAT THE FUCK?! How many people go outside to do that? Also, you contradicted yourself. If you saw us running around playing Nerf, how are we out of shape and sitting on our lazy asses? Seriously, pay attention to yourself, or pay the doctor to give you a lethal injection.

3. So, apparently you're going to beat down hundreds upon hundreds of people, because you're a "pirate"? What kind of a "pirate" are you? Are you a male genital "pirate"? Because if that's the case, stay away from me or I'll sodomize you with a fucking tire iron.

4. Because we play nerf doesn't mean we're all white and nerdy, it means that we can shoot you in the eye with a glue tipped dart and make you cry blood. The majority of us could probably easily kick your ass.

5. The reason we nerf is because it's fun. Don't say there's no reason. Just because you have a closed mind and can't accept other people's hobbies doesn't mean you can go flame them. We nerf because it's cheap, it's fun, and it's constructive.

Now, be a dear and go play in the traffic will you?
Spectre of the CFM

#10 Spaztic 75

Spaztic 75

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 08:44 PM

This guy reminds me of someone, wait! same rednecked hick of a language, dissing nerf on its own forum, calling himself a pirate, please tell me you guys realize that he's the EXACT SAME PERSON.
In the big picture I'm still next to nothing, he never talks to me.

#11 cooldood31

cooldood31

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:10 PM

No, really?

Quote:
you're a "pirate"? What kind of a "pirate" are you? Are you a male genital "pirate"? Because if that's the case, stay away from me or I'll sodomize you with a fucking tire iron

And that is funny, and I bet he is.

#12 Guest_nerf4life_*

Guest_nerf4life_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:14 PM

Alright, this is your average closed-minded fucktard. Listen up you bag of cock-juice.

1. If you think we're all 20, you may need glasses, or contacts, or laser eye surgery, or maybe you just need to get out more. Whatever the case is, we're not all 20. A lot of us are in between 12-18, so you can't just say we're all 20.

i can read just fine you dipshit how else the f*ck would i have read youg post. ok whatever te fact of thematter is that 20 year olds play nerf

2. Yes, I DO go OUTSIDE to watch a STAR TREK CONVENTION. Seriously man, WHAT THE FUCK?! How many people go outside to do that? Also, you contradicted yourself. If you saw us running around playing Nerf, how are we out of shape and sitting on our lazy asses? Seriously, pay attention to yourself, or pay the doctor to give you a lethal injection.

what the hell are you talking about last time i checked you had to go outside to go somewhere else unless you built a tunnnel under your house to the location you retard.

3. So, apparently you're going to beat down hundreds upon hundreds of people, because you're a "pirate"? What kind of a "pirate" are you? Are you a male genital "pirate"? Because if that's the case, stay away from me or I'll sodomize you with a fucking tire iron.

no i said that if i ever saw one playing i would beat their ass and down here in houston it isnt very popular.

4. Because we play nerf doesn't mean we're all white and nerdy, it means that we can shoot you in the eye with a glue tipped dart and make you cry blood. The majority of us could probably easily kick your ass.

yes it does. yes ok ill take my chances with a pbgun that ca shoot as fast as your hopper can load and with a halo besides a pball traveling 400 fps can break your hand if you fire point blank you dipshit. you can take your shitty ass nerf gun. and none of yall could kick my ass

5. The reason we nerf is because it's fun. Don't say there's no reason. Just because you have a closed mind and can't accept other people's hobbies doesn't mean you can go flame them. We nerf because it's cheap, it's fun, and it's constructive.0

no you nerf cause your gay

Now, be a dear and go play in the traffic will you?

Edited by nerf4life, 06 January 2004 - 09:16 PM.

#13 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:25 PM

Don't know how to use the "quote" button, huh?

That was the worst comeback in the history of attempts to flame someone. God, that was sad. Although, I expect nothing more from a guy that says 'yall'.

Paintballs don't fly at 400 fps.

Get your facts straight.

Nerf darts break hands, not paintballs.

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--

#14 Guest_nerf4life_*

Guest_nerf4life_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:27 PM

NERF sucks you guys are gay homos that are 20 years old and live in your moms basment and only come outside to either go to a star trek convention or to play a game of nerf but yall are so out of shape because all yall do is sit on yalls asses on the computer all day f*cking assholes if i ever saw someone who seriously was as into nerf as yall are i would beat his fucking ass down like the pirate i am, and im pretty sure that i could because if hes playing nerf hes obvioulsy gonna be pale white and all nerdy ( not that iever pick on nerds but id make an exeption for nerfers) when will all of yall realize that you need to stop playing nerf because there is just no reason fo i.

We're the nerds? You're the one with nothing better to do on your computer than flaming a nerf bbs before you even have the full story. You don't see nerf as it is until your sun glass lens shatters in your face from a dart, when you're covered in welts from a war, when you're fucking bleeding because somebody didn't put enough hot glue over the BB or sling shot ammo in their dart. Trust me, I've played Paintball, Airsoft, and Nerf many times. Unlike you, who has never played Nerf and is prejudging it because you think of nerf as stupid kiddie toys that we used to play with.

Yeah, unmodified guns with stock ammunition are kiddie toys. Guns that clear 115 feet with one cock are no toys. In my experience, you run around more in Nerf, as you are trying to escape when you miss a shot and need to reload or when you need to chase down or ambush an enemy. Everytime I've played paintball, people camped. They camped alot and I was pretty bored for most of the game because I want action rather than sitting around.

Now this obviously isn't an accurate dEffeminatetion of paintball because I've never played speedball and played with people who are new to the sport and are naturally going to camp, but it's prejudging much less than you are. Yes, I am on the computer alot. I'm in all honors classes, I love tinkering with things, you'd call me a nerd based on this information alone, but I can almost guarantee you wouldn't if you met me at school or on the streets. Most people who are into nerf are of above average intelligence, but I've hung out with the guys, they're probably alot cooler than all the dicks I've met at paintball fields. Just because I spend alot of time on the computer, it doesn't mean I'm out of shape. I seriously doubt you can run three miles in 20 minutes.

Really dude, get your fucking facts straight before you just come and make yourself look like an asshole. You're really at least the 20'th person to come on and say that nerf sucks only to be shown as the prejudging idiot that they are. For your sake, stick around. Go pick up a Max Shot or an Air Tech 3000 at fucking Toys R Us(a kids store, selling the unmodded guns) and modify it. Make some ammo and since it can hurt someone if used improperly, it's no longer a toy. I guarantee you'll have fun if you play in a real nerf war, I've never met anyone who hasn't.

What a fucking waste of my time, his ignorant ass won't read to anything I just said. He'll see the long post and skim it at best, probably wont comprehend too much of it. He should just stick to his fucking paintball forums. Such poor social skills that boy's sporting.

"You don't see nerf as it is until your sun glass lens shatters in your face from a dart" sunglass lens arent very strong

" when you're covered in welts from a war" wow welts, ive never had those before

"Everytime I've played paintball, people camped" thats what noobs do

"I've never played speedball" you havent lived and speedball is all i play and i think woodsball is gay same with scenario

"I seriously doubt you can run three miles in 20 minutes." im in crosscountry/ track so i can preatty easily

" Make some ammo and since it can hurt someone if used improperly" this is the part of nerf that i dont like because all you nerfers make such a big deal on how much nerf hurts but thats why i like paintball granted it isnt painless but since it isnt legal to turn your velocity past 300fps all the guns are basically the same (distance/power wise) so its based more on the player not the gun but since nerf guns vary so muh it starts to become who has the most powergul nerf gun

Edited by nerf4life, 06 January 2004 - 09:29 PM.

#15 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:27 PM

Alright, I'm not even gonna bother countering anything but the paintball thing. If I'm not mistaken, pballs explode on contact. They also don't go 400 fps. So it wouldn't break my hand. A nerf dart however, does NOT explode on contact. In fact, it doesn't even get dented. So if you got shot by a glue-tipped nerf dart travelling 80-90 fps in the hand, you might not necessarily break it, but you'd be bleeding a river.

Edited by Spectre2689, 06 January 2004 - 09:37 PM.

Spectre of the CFM

#16 Guest_nerf4life_*

Guest_nerf4life_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:29 PM

ive seen someone shooting 500 fps you ass sure it will be inacurate as shit and they will break alot but thats why i said point blank and if were talking abou pain try 26 balls per second at 300fps i think that would hurt alot more than any ghey nerf dart but paintball isnt about pain

Edited by nerf4life, 06 January 2004 - 09:33 PM.

#17 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:32 PM

dude,
just cuz I nerf doesn't mean I am out of shape. I run XC, wrestle, and play lax. O ya what did you do on New Years? Now please don't waste our time by making me flame ya. I have finals to study for. O and gl on finals for anyone taking them. finals at 25%=AAC.
hint:We know were u live.
hint:I don't feel like reposting to flame you more
hint:I kill people when I am angry
hint:I hope this isn't a dead topic so I get flamed(my bro showed me this topic and it never gets old)

Edited by crankymonky, 06 January 2004 - 09:33 PM.

#18 Guest_nerf4life_*

Guest_nerf4life_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:34 PM

flame me come on bring it

"hint:I hope this isn't a dead topic so I get flamed(my bro showed me this topic and it never gets old)" how the f*ck is this a hint you dumbass

Edited by nerf4life, 06 January 2004 - 09:37 PM.

#19 cooldood31

cooldood31

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:38 PM

Someone just delete him. Quickly. For his own safety.

#20 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:38 PM

Have you SEEN talio ? Lemme post a lil pic for you yah lil asshat Posted Image
Yeah you probably don't want to fuck with him. Oh and something else, I'll juss copy and paste something from the last asswipe who said shit about nerf and paintball.

QUOTE (Nerfornothin @ Nov 4 2003, 10:11 PM)
. And for all you ppl that pb, as, and nerf, why????...your guns must suck ass. I still say you guys must be afraid of the pain, or your all little kids...one or the other.

You sir must never have been to maryland. I play with paintball on team that has only been beaten twice. In 3 years. By people who were 21. I'm 13, the people on my team are 14, 17 and 18.I paintball in a sleeveless team jersey, and shorts. Still think I'm fucking afraid of the pain ? I play frontman. I get bunkered some times with guns shooting 320 fps with rofs of 25 bps at point blank. Still think I'm fucking afraid of the pain ?

Next, I use only evil paintballs. My setup is a ANS GX4 Vertical Feed Chaos Auto-Cocker with Nitro Duck X-Stream 68ci 4500psi Nitro System, a Smart Parts Total Freak 8 piece Barrel Kit and a halo b hopper. Think my gun sucks ? Oh, and incase you'd like to insult the quality of oh, say my mask, I wear dye invision goggles.

Yeah I nerf, does that mean I'm any less of a paintball player ? NO. Leave you fucking hypocrit. Yeah, you are one being as your user name says Nerf or nothing.

Nerf on or Fuck off. BITCH
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#21 Guest_nerf4life_*

Guest_nerf4life_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:39 PM

delete me i will just come back even if you do an ip ban or whatever

cant accept the fact im right

Edited by nerf4life, 06 January 2004 - 09:39 PM.

#22 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:40 PM

People, stop posting. We are all just racking up posts in here, for nothing. I am guilty of this. This has lost the battle, and he knows it. Let him figure out that he won't get anywhere by being the way he is. His argument shouldn't mean anything to us. That's why admins aren't posting.

--

#23 serpent sniper

serpent sniper

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:42 PM

How about this; we are all a little more mature, and all of us, all of us, just shut the fuck up? Okay? I really don't see why C hasen't banned nerf4life yet...

shut the fuck up, please!
Animus GmbH My Custom Nerf Props and Paintjobs

#24 Guest_nerf4life_*

Guest_nerf4life_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:44 PM

yo don wask i am no hypocrit and yes id fuck with talio, and about the name ahh they have to get approved and i doubt it would be approved is i made my name nerfisgay, and what was the point of pasting the quotes

this will probably be my last post ... goodbye

Edited by nerf4life, 06 January 2004 - 09:45 PM.

#25 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:49 PM

I didn't want to take part in this...

Fine. You know what, you can think what you want of Nerf. It's your opinion; you're entitled to it. But, why do you have to come here and speak in such a manner? You could have simply said

"Why do you people Nerf? It seem to me that it is not exciting, the people who play it seem to be foolish and out of shape, and the concept of it does not appeal to me. So why do you play it?"

Then, after everyone else responded, trying to explain it to you, and you still didn't understand

"I still don't get it, and I still think Nerf is stupid. But, you guys can do what you want, I'm leaving."

Then you could leave. Why do you have to do it in an un-civilized and rude way? You don't. People don't seem to understand this; you are no exception. I'm not going to harass you, I'm not going to tease you. I'm just going to say that I don't care what you think of this sport, of me, and I don't care what you think of the rest of this community. So why don't you get on with your life, and leave us alone. I thank you if you do.

And, if you want to continue this sensless rable, then fuck off.

EDIT: You realize that changing your IP address will not protect you from the Administrative Hammer of Justice.

Edited by Ragornocks, 06 January 2004 - 09:50 PM.

hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users