I Need Help

42 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_nerf4life_*

Guest_nerf4life_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:54 PM

^^^ actualy if you read the first post it wasnt really flaming nerf but i was banned so ... yea but the only reason i posted here was because of talio because of what he said about how "paintball is for pussys because your not close" or something like that and it really pissed me off * note i was reading these forums with my friend because i told him about it and he pissed his pants and read that

Edited by nerf4life, 06 January 2004 - 10:00 PM.

#27 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 09:58 PM

and yes id fuck with talio

No offense man, but I'm not sure Talio would enjoy that.

this will probably be my last post ... goodbye

In that case, I'll catch you later, maybe we can chat sometime and play paintball. It could be fun, but like Steve over there (Neonerfer) all the people around here don't seem to play much, its mostly surfing and guitars, but oh well.
I'm sure you'd be an ok guy if we got to know you other than this, but since we can't, and you came here and insulted nerf, then well, actually TRY it. Get some of your friends, mod some guns, and if you like it thats cool, and then you can go back to paint ball. If you don't like it, you can make a movie of yourself and others sawing the guns in half, and posting it here. Each to his own.
Nice to meet you! Come back after checking the subject all right?
"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#28 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 10:02 PM

Damn Trolls. This guy must have a very very small penis.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#29 Guest_nerf4life_*

Guest_nerf4life_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2004 - 10:02 PM

^^^ you see nerf youd be fun playing inside a house with your friends with *normal guns* as in stock .. i remember the times i had when i was 8 with my secret dart in the handle :lol:

#30 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 10:21 PM

delete me i will just come back even if you do an ip ban or whatever

See, that's where you're wrong.

I can just ban any cockwhore who connects through RoadRunner's Houston routers. No great loss, I assure you.

By the way, it's against RoadRunner's terms of service to spam message boards.

Would mommy still love you if I got her internet turned off?
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#31 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 10:23 PM

Ahh man i love retarded flammers. Heres what I got to say.

I swear i wish i could go to your house and kick your fucking ass. Half of us play sports and live a normal life, nerf is just another hobby.

And you can't tell me that any of the nerfers here are as nerdy as this guy:

Posted Image

Ohh man what a cool paintballer!!

I dont think i am going to ever stop laughing....

EDIT: So what if he was banned, That pick is hilarious. And why do you even care?

Edited by ItalionStallion, 06 January 2004 - 11:03 PM.

#32 ShatteredDreams

ShatteredDreams

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 10:35 PM

Dude, he's already been banned...This makes me think of a quote....
"Don't kick a dead dog, while its down."
If he comes back, by all means do what you desire, until than it's just repetitive.

::Edit:: But, I must say, that picture...Sheesh...I'm STILL chuckling over that one.

Edited by ShatteredDreams, 06 January 2004 - 10:36 PM.

"Diplomats are just as esential to starting a war, as soldiers are to finishing it."- Will Rogers.

#33 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 11:00 PM

I love people like that. So funny, but he was one of the best.
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#34 Cadmond

Cadmond

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 11:02 PM

For some reason I have the odd feeling that this was all a ploy by C to get us to leave the "newbs" alone for holiday break. Why? Perhaps to reduce the amount of concentration upon problems which may exist, with the help of comedy relief... A crafty ploy, but unfortunately, one I seem to have shot through like a LASER. You can only prolong the game for so long..

Oh yes sir, I'm onto you.

#35 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 11:37 AM

Oh shit, you caught me. I've been reduced to creating multiple accounts and trolling my own forums. I'm so ashamed.

Maybe... if there was another troll... people would forget that I'm behind the trolls.

#36 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 05:45 PM

Maybe... if there was another troll... people would forget that I'm behind the trolls.

Shit...he's figured me out...

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#37 six-hungry-ducks

six-hungry-ducks

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 09:02 PM

HAHAHAHA! HAHA!

Cxwq, could you post something on the homepage that warns about people like this guy not coming here? This nerf4life guy? And If anyone can remember all the flaming I did to that nerfisgreat01 guy, I think this nerf4life guy should be glad he left before I read this topic. Hehehehe.

Oh, and neonerfer, that was a very good point you made about this guy saying we are nerds, yet he has nothing better to do than to post about how gay he thinks we are. I don't think he ever replied to that.

this topic should be closed
"It's never the obvious..." -Me
"Trust no one, not even yourself" -Me
"Hey I was watching that!" "It'll be on next Christmas" "Who the hell knows when that's gonna be?" -Peter Griffin

#38 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 10:19 PM

this topic should be closed

I have to leave it open because he said that it doesn't matter if I ban him, he can come back any time he wants.

I'm still waiting...

#39 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 01:22 AM

Man what a nice little flame war, and I missed it. No offense to any other Texans, but to quote one of the best Vietnam war flicks ever, "Only two things ever come out of Texas, steers and queers, and you don't look like no steer."

Good grief that punk couldn't type to save his life, I've seen elementary school kids draft better prose. Pretty average troll otherwise, resorted to name calling, didn't do any research on the subject, and speaks from a position of ignorance. I bet he got off on makeing you all upset though. F'tard.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#40 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 06:59 AM

NERF sucks you guys are gay homos that are 20 years old and live in your moms basment and only come outside to either go to a star trek convention or to play a game of nerf but yall are so out of shape because all yall do is sit on yalls asses on the computer all day f*cking assholes if i ever saw someone who seriously was as into nerf as yall are i would beat his fucking ass down like the pirate i am, and im pretty sure that i could because if hes playing nerf hes obvioulsy gonna be pale white and all nerdy ( not that iever pick on nerds but id make an exeption for nerfers) when will all of yall realize that you need to stop playing nerf because there is just no reason fo i.

Dude you say we sit on our asses well it seems if your bothering us then you must just like to piss in moan about how crappy nerf and I bet evry other fourm that you think is dumb now who sits on there ass all day?...I do.

#41 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 07:24 PM

Man what a nice little flame war, and I missed it. No offense to any other Texans, but to quote one of the best Vietnam war flicks ever, "Only two things ever come out of Texas, steers and queers, and you don't look like no steer."

Good grief that punk couldn't type to save his life, I've seen elementary school kids draft better prose. Pretty average troll otherwise, resorted to name calling, didn't do any research on the subject, and speaks from a position of ignorance. I bet he got off on makeing you all upset though. F'tard.

true. if you actually read his posts all the way through (as excruciating as it may be) you notice he continually repeats and contradicts himself.
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
— Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
www.lewisblack.net

#42 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 07:46 PM

delete me i will just come back even if you do an ip ban or whatever

cant accept the fact im right

no we just can't accept how friggin stupid you are.
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
— Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
www.lewisblack.net

#43 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 10:19 AM

I'm really sorry to bring back this old topic, but I feel I have something valid to add.
Recently, I checked out a few paintball forums, just to see what it's like in comparison with the usually valid posts and topics that we have on Nerf Haven.
For one thing, almost everyone talked like they were on AIM. Their posts were so hard to, I felt like stopping after the first site.
Their posts and topics were, for the most part, pointless. Almost all of them were just saying something like, "I got a new gun. It shoots far and is good." They go on to tell what kind of gun it is, the usual stuff.
I also found the pirate guy. His alias online is "pbpirate" or something, and he seemed to be disliked by a few people.
While I was seaching the forums, I found that the term "Nerf" was used quite a lot. Some people used it for training for paintball, some just messed around, and some were serious about it.
I thought it was interesting, but I have yet to find the Nerf Haven of the paintball world.

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users