Comming Soon: The Nerf Pen

a secret device used to get a laugh

27 replies to this topic

#26 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:15 AM

Maybe it should shoot airsoft BB's. I know we're all trying to go for the whole nerf thing around here, but in all practicality, it would be easier and more efficient to use airsoft BB's. Shoot kids across a classroom during a test and he'd have no clue who did it...
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#27 Mr Tubb

Mr Tubb

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:16 AM

Maybe it should shoot airsoft BB's. I know we're all trying to go for the whole nerf thing around here, but in all practicality, it would be easier and more efficient to use airsoft BB's. Shoot kids across a classroom during a test and he'd have no clue who did it...

Another option, though it would look ridiculous, would be to use one of those jumbo pens...
Posted Image

You could probably fit whatever you needed in one of those, and still shoot NERF darts.

Edited by Mr. Tubb, 01 October 2008 - 08:17 AM.

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side."
-Han Solo; Star Wars: A New Hope (IV)

#28 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:18 AM

I'm honestly confused as to how it's supposed to work.

The way you said it made it sound like you pressed the back of the pen to prime it, then pressed the tip to fire it, and also told us that it is concealed. If you have to prime it from one end of the pen, and trigger it from another... where does the dart shoot out? Out the side? That's not very concealed, if you ask me.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users