Clothes

50 replies to this topic

#26 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:18 PM

Normal oudoor outfit:
Aging OD Mossimo overshirt, camo pants, black/gray t-shirt, gray and orange nikes.

Normal indoor outfit:
Aging OD Mossimo overshirt, pj pants of some kind, black/gray t-shirt, white socks

As you can see, I love my overshirt, but sadly it's on its last legs. Anyone that's been to a Nerf War with me can vouch for that. It's about 5 years old, but I've really been hammering on it. I practically live in the damn thing.
Gimme back my bullets....

#27 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:21 PM

Well, I like wearing camouflage pants/shorts. I've been nicknamed "Camo 2" at my school, my friend is "Camo 1" because he wears more camo. Other than that, I like sweatshirts. I recently used some pac-sun gift cards to buy this really bright-green sweatshirt. All the clothes I wear are baggy, I find them more comfortable that way.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#28 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:26 PM

As you can see, I love my overshirt, but sadly it's on its last legs. Anyone that's been to a Nerf War with me can vouch for that. It's about 5 years old, but I've really been hammering on it. I practically live in the damn thing.

That's how I feel about this one pair of shorts I have. I don't remember what brand they are, but they are so broken in that they are very comfortable. This is a problem though because I have had them since my freshman year of high school...and I'm a junior in college. They are stitched together with fishing line, have one pocket sown shut just to hold them together, and the material is too worn to sew anymore, so I have them patched with black t-shirt and hot glue. I will cry when they finally die.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#29 rork

rork

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

^ I dub them...Frankenshorts!
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20296" target="_blank">SNAPbow Mk. V</a>
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20409" target="_blank">Make it pump-action</a>

#30 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:19 PM

I used to be very fashion forward and dressed very conservatively (sweaters, slacks, button-ups) and while a college student, I had "casual Fridays" on which day I would wear a pair of nice jeans and a sweater over a collared shirt. I wore a suit a couple times a week because of various meetings.

Then I got over myself and now I wear whatever...but I've had the world's best pair of pajams for over five years now:

Baby blue footie pajamas, with yellow duckies! It doesn't get much better than that, except it's a two piece (more comfortable, but not nearly as styling).

As for shoes, I don't know how many pair I have. Dress and casual in both black and brown and of course tennis shoes and athletic shoes for a few different sports (including clogging shoes and ballroom dance shoes).

#31 HugoChillingsworth

HugoChillingsworth

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:20 PM

My Nightcap. Yes, they still exist.
Want to know how to freak out your doctor?: Memorize the eye exam chart.

#32 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:45 PM

My super comfy pajama pants.
Posted Image
And those are bears, with a night cap on. Yeah. :o
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#33 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:43 PM

Just Levis and a plain shirt(the AAA brand) and My Nike air Prestaige
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#34 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:36 AM

My favorite articles of clothing don't reside in my closet. They exist in a drawer in my wife's dresser. ;)

As for my favorite clothing that I actually wear, rather than enjoy visually, it would be my collection of geeky T-Shirts (such as the old-school Zelda tee I'm wearing now, or the one with the NES controller that reads "Know Your Roots".)
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#35 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:07 AM

I'm really digging the Starburys I just got, and you can't beat $30 shipped. They would suck to play basketball in, but they are stylin'.
Threadless has some pretty sweet stuff too. I've 4 shirts from them. Really quality.

Edited by sam, 12 September 2008 - 11:08 AM.

#36 biofreak2

biofreak2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:59 PM

I mainly wear a two-layered shirt and a pair of cargo shorts or pants.
Here in Wardog Clan we don't yell "FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA" we yell "FOR SUPERFOODTOWNNNNNNN", ya know mix things up a bit.

#37 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 04:16 PM

Pin stripe pants, blue stripe shirt, tuxedo vest and blue tie....

Plus my fedora.

Or my nerfing shorts which are plaid.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#38 Mxer4life369

Mxer4life369

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 04:44 PM

My favorite clothing is my Affliction T-shirts. If you don't know what they are. Go die. Or go to your nearest "Buckle" and look at them. All of the MMA fighters wear them, and I have a couple. My favorite is my George St. Pierre "Rush" shirt. Its awesome. But the shirts are like 40-60 bucks each.
Link: http://www.afflictio...store/index.php

Check them out. NOW!
GO OKLAHOMA SOONERS!

#39 aamiller321

aamiller321

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 04:55 PM

I have a couple of pairs of denim jeans that I just absolutely love. At least 2 of them are american eagle.
QUOTE(sidamazo @ Nov 20 2008, 03:51 PM) View Post

y the hell r u here?
Challenge me
QUOTE(CoasterDynamix757 @ Jul 5 2009, 11:29 AM) View Post

Ice, is it your time of the month again?

#40 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 04:59 PM

My favorite clothing is my Affliction T-shirts. If you don't know what they are. Go die. Or go to your nearest "Buckle" and look at them. All of the MMA fighters wear them, and I have a couple. My favorite is my George St. Pierre "Rush" shirt. Its awesome. But the shirts are like 40-60 bucks each.

Check them out. NOW!

So you bought them because your favorite fighters wear them? They look terrible on almost everybody... plus the designs are ridiculous. Every time I see someone wearing one I start laughing.

#41 Mxer4life369

Mxer4life369

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 05:05 PM

Check them out. NOW!

So you bought them because your favorite fighters wear them? They look terrible on almost everybody... plus the designs are ridiculous. Every time I see someone wearing one I start laughing.

No, I bought them because I think they are cool. If I want to wear them, who are you to say that they look terrible?
GO OKLAHOMA SOONERS!

#42 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:50 PM

Well I love my belt that looks like an ammo chain...but in real clothes, the shorts I stole off my black friend. (not trying to be racist but you know which ones they are)
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#43 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:46 PM

Really? When does this mysterious fashion awakening generally take place? I really hope I miss mine... /shudder

When you begin to desire having sex with women. With for you, Rambo, might take a while.

XOXO,

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#44 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:05 PM

Really? When does this mysterious fashion awakening generally take place? I really hope I miss mine... /shudder

When you begin to desire having sex with women. With for you, Rambo, might take a while.

XOXO,

-Groove

Wait... so are you saying you have to wear those shoes in order to get laid? That must be where I was going wrong.... or maybe it was wearing the shoes into the bedroom in the first place. Darn.

Anyway, dressin like a card shark is killer, or if you wanna see how I dress for Nerf, watch "The Great MNCSO" and look for the guy with the hat and the plaid.

#45 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:11 PM

XOXO,

-Groove

Pity that you're interested in women that are so shallow they actually give a fuck about the words on your clothing. Fucking name brand, mainstream bullshit, jesus christ.

I honestly have no problem with dressing nicely, but the consumerist mindset of this country has got to change. FOURTEEN pairs of fucking SNEAKERS?

#46 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:10 AM

I have to kinda agree with RAMBO. I think those affliction shirts are stupid. $70 for a freaking t-shirt is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Also, I don't understand why one would need 14 pairs of shoes, but to each his own. I personally have one pair of sneakers (which are leather chuck's from England, and I have never seen another pair), one pair of croc skin shoes, a pair of boots and three pairs of flip-flops(which I wear year round. Even in the snow). Also, I like girls that like my cheap clothes. I shop at goodwill, and that is where I get my awesome suits. I typically get to talk to lots of people by wearing suits.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#47 Mxer4life369

Mxer4life369

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:49 AM

I have to kinda agree with RAMBO. I think those affliction shirts are stupid. $70 for a freaking t-shirt is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

[rant]
If I have $70 and I want to spend it on a shirt I think is cool, let me. Shopping at Goodwill? WTF happened to you making $100,000 a year or whatever the hell it was? What do you spend your money on? I know if I made that much money, which you probably don't, I would surely put off enough money to buy nice clothes. I wouldn't be shopping at Goodwill for damn sure. And when I posted, I had no idea the topic of the thread was to bash other people's clothes. Oh yeah, that's right, it's not. Go cry in a corner.
[/rant]
GO OKLAHOMA SOONERS!

#48 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:57 AM

I shop at Goodwill, Savers and Value thrift Store. Why pay alot for clothes?

Suits are one thing, but a fucking t-shirt? The one time you finally talk to a girl, she will slap you for looking like an asiaphile instead of a classy, swanky european man. Trust me, with an accent and a suit, you can pick up anyone.

#49 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:58 AM

Jesus tapdancing christ. I was being facetious, Rambo -- that's what the XOXO insinuated. This is coming from a guy who has fashioned his own Nerf apparel; from custom t-shirts to shorts with stitched loops to accommodate the presence of a drop leg holster for wars. Honestly, should you really be taking me seriously? Who is anyone to judge another person's style, here, anyway? This is a goddamn Nerf site. The nerdlerly level here goes to eleven.

-Groove
PS ~ It's actually six pairs of sneakers, not fourteen. I own fourteen pairs of shoes total.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#50 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:02 AM

I have to kinda agree with RAMBO. I think those affliction shirts are stupid. $70 for a freaking t-shirt is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

[rant]
If I have $70 and I want to spend it on a shirt I think is cool, let me. Shopping at Goodwill? WTF happened to you making $100,000 a year or whatever the hell it was? What do you spend your money on? I know if I made that much money, which you probably don't, I would surely put off enough money to buy nice clothes. I wouldn't be shopping at Goodwill for damn sure. And when I posted, I had no idea the topic of the thread was to bash other people's clothes. Oh yeah, that's right, it's not. Go cry in a corner.
[/rant]

You're fucking thirteen, kid. Have you even set foot in a Goodwill, ever?

I don't know much about slowguitarman, but he seems like he might be just a tad bit more intelligent than you ( and probably has significantly greater life experience ). Why the fuck do you think money has to be spent? Have you ever heard of investing or hell, just putting something in your savings account?

"Nice clothes", eh? When did nice become synonymous with expensive? Just cos he shops at Goodwill doesn't mean he doesn't have "nice" clothes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users