Photo

Ecno - October 11 - Coplay, Pennsylvania

Take three, let's get it right this time, people?

100 replies to this topic

#76 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:45 PM

So many bail-outs...What is this? Wall Street?

To anyone coming, does anyone plan on bringing loot to sell/trade?

Edited by Gears, 09 October 2008 - 05:45 PM.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#77 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 06:08 PM

Hate to do this to you Rambo, but I'm going to have to bail out as well. I have been putting off some work around the house that I can't delay any longer. I need to relocate most of my stuff in the basement so we can get the electrician in to update our wiring system and we have someone coming in to see about finishing the basement floor. Maybe next time.

Keef, I will contact you to figure out the logistics of getting your two blasters to you.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#78 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:10 PM

OK guys, Any one who is still listed as coming, we need a definite head count from you. Something that we can guarantee will show up on Saturday.

If you can't make it, we understand, but we definitely DO NOT want to show up and only have 6 people ready to nerf. We need to know who is still gonna come down, so we can avoid that.

We should at the very least here from the definites, confirming it. This close to the war, you better be on this topic everyday.

Please guys, we really want to have this war, its a great site, and a ton of fun.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#79 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:32 PM

we definitely DO NOT want to show up and only have 6 people ready to nerf.

It would suck to see that kind of thing go down in the community. 6 people or not, you guys should fucking tear it up.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#80 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:42 PM

we definitely DO NOT want to show up and only have 6 people ready to nerf.

It would suck to see that kind of thing go down in the community. 6 people or not, you guys should fucking tear it up.

Talio.

Really? I wouldn't really like to nerf with six people, and I suspect many other people feel the same way. If most people feel that way, it's not going to be a very enjoyable war... maybe I'm just a pessimist, who knows.

#81 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:44 PM

OK guys, Any one who is still listed as coming, we need a definite head count from you

Count me in. I'm still a definite. And to people who are coming. If anyone has a spare foot of 9/16 brass to sell, it would help me out a lot. 2 feet of TW petg would be good too.

Edited by Gears, 10 October 2008 - 02:44 PM.

-Groove out.

#82 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:12 PM

OK guys, Any one who is still listed as coming, we need a definite head count from you

Count me in. I'm still a definite. And to people who are coming. If anyone has a spare foot of 9/16 brass to sell, it would help me out a lot. 2 feet of TW petg would be good too.

You're planning on driving over five hours for a war with potentially fewer than six people?

At this point we have five people confirmed ( me, Kuhlschrank, Gears, keef [+1] ). If I don't hear from some more people by 10 PM, I'm gonna have to call this off. I'd feel like shit if Gears and keef drive as far as they have to... and then there's so few people there that we can't have a real war.

#83 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

At this point we have five people confirmed ( me, Kuhlschrank, Gears, keef [+1] ). If I don't hear from some more people by 10 PM, I'm gonna have to call this off. I'd feel like shit if Gears and keef drive as far as they have to... and then there's so few people there that we can't have a real war.

You actually have another 2 people. TeamBaggs/Killakit is bringing a friend. I'm sorry, I'm as good as out. If I don't respond by 10, I can't go.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#84 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:52 PM

You actually have another 2 people. TeamBaggs/Killakit is bringing a friend. I'm sorry, I'm as good as out. If I don't respond by 10, I can't go.

Who are they? Neither of them have posted or contacted me. I put them on the definite list because you told me to, but I have absolutely no faith in their attendance at this point, sorry.

#85 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:57 PM

I'm still waiting for Keef to reply...is Texansharpshooter still coming?

United Nerf Ops - The premier northeast US nerf club serving the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT)
NYC Nerf Ops - Nerf in New York City itself
NJ Nerf Ops - Nerf in New Jersey
CT Nerf Ops - Nerf in Connecticut

UNO also has a Discord server, DM me on Discord to join (@vincentdrake)

-----------------------------------------------
My other groups:
Nerf Thrifters - A group for posting thrifts and other second-hand finds

#86 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

Who are they? Neither of them have posted or contacted me. I put them on the definite list because you told me to, but I have absolutely no faith in their attendance at this point, sorry.

Well, they're making their darts as we type, and he keeps bugging me to convince me to go. Well, it's Killakit (the annoying little guy who keeps making a bunch of posts) and friend.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#87 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:12 PM

Ridley is about an hour and 15 minutes from Whitehall.

If the war is bigger than 10 people, I don't mind coming. I had planned this as my first war, and I want to make the most out of it, whether it be with 5 or 50 people.

-Groove out.

#88 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:24 PM

Me and killakit are definite I am posting this from best western in Allentown right now so yes I am definite

#89 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:47 PM

w00t! Got DX a ride.

I'll be coming with DX, my friend, and I. We'll be a little late (10:45ish), so could Rambo, or Kulhshrank PM me a cell number, for directions to the staging area, or if we get lost?

Thanks,
-keef
Timothy M-Lick <3

#90 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:57 PM

Thanks to Keef, I can now confirm! 100% chance of me showing up now, cya tomorrow. [Remember, no-shows will be head-hunted at a future war :) ]

United Nerf Ops - The premier northeast US nerf club serving the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT)
NYC Nerf Ops - Nerf in New York City itself
NJ Nerf Ops - Nerf in New Jersey
CT Nerf Ops - Nerf in Connecticut

UNO also has a Discord server, DM me on Discord to join (@vincentdrake)

-----------------------------------------------
My other groups:
Nerf Thrifters - A group for posting thrifts and other second-hand finds

#91 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:00 PM

[Remember, no-shows will be head-hunted at a future war :) ]

Oh crap... The Maxshot... (inside joke between DX and me)
Yeah, I'm definitely out.

#92 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

Well, they're making their darts as we type, and he keeps bugging me to convince me to go. Well, it's Killakit (the annoying little guy who keeps making a bunch of posts) and friend.

Me and killakit are definite I am posting this from best western in Allentown right now so yes I am definite.

So, does TeamBaggs = zach attack?

Oh, I guess there's two Ridley's? I Google mapped and it said 5 hours... but fair enough.

Now attendance is looking like:

Me, Kuhlschrank, keef, DX + 1, Gears, zack attack and killakat for a total of 8.

Edited by Rambo, 10 October 2008 - 09:18 PM.

#93 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:23 PM

Me and killakit are definite I am posting this from best western in Allentown right now so yes I am definite.

So, does TeamBaggs = zach attack?

Oh, I guess there's two Ridley's? I Google mapped and it said 5 hours... but fair enough.

Now attendance is looking like:

Me, Kuhlschrank, keef, DX + 1, Gears, zack attack and killakat for a total of 8.

No I have no clue who team baggs is, but its not us.

#94 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:01 PM

I said it a few times.

Edited by Echnalaid, 10 October 2008 - 10:44 PM.

#95 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:37 PM

TeamBaggs is killakit. I said that a few times.

Isn't Teambaggs too young to be on these forums? Please correct me if I'm worong, but I believe he is only 12.
TMC

#96 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:43 AM

WHAT THE FUCK

My dad's being a total bitch now that it's finally game day. He knew from me reminding him atleast once a day FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS that the war was today. I'm a fuckin' 50/50. Either way, i'll be late. Fuck.

-Groove out.

#97 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:23 AM

Thanks again to everyone that made it, it was great to use the venue again, even if we encountered a couple snags ( airsofters... ).

I will be doing everything I can to ensure that the next time we have a war here, we have "seniority" over the field, so we can't get pushed around at all. This may prove a bit difficult, sine it is private property, though.

#98 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:15 AM

Ugh...I'm sore...Let's get us few...we proud few...down to reactions:

What was awesome:
1. First war!
2. Surviving every (primary) team deathmatch round.
3. Meeting Kuhlshrank, Keef, Killakit, Rambo, ZachAttack, and Ducks.
4. Dave. Seriously Keef. Get this guy a S/N. He's hilarious.
5. So many Effeminate battles.
6. The venue. It was crazy, espically when it was dusk, and me and Dave were creeping around in the maze.
7. Giving my crossbow a mad workout.
8. Everyone shooting Dave when he was hunkered down trying to take a crap.

Not so Awesome:
1. Was there an awkward silence when we were eating?
2. The "you-know-whos".
3. Not bringing my camera.
4. Killakit getting a perfect headshot on me (and then apoligizing for it!).
5. Ariving late. 2 hours late.

All in all, I really want to thank Rambo for putting the war together. I had a blast, and hope to get out to more wars more often.

-Groove out.

#99 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:26 AM

Oh almost forgot to post

Good
Getting to use my Snapbow and it preforming great
getting to see and use the crazy ass air guns
getting to nerf at that venue
getting to meet gears
Dave

Bad
airsofters
getting kicked out of our area 3 times
having to play at a paint ball speedball field I didn't like it

Overall this war was great thank you Rambo for hosting.

#100 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:38 AM

Oh god, that was a awesome venue.

My favorite parts where the desert part, in the beginning. The Hills Have Eyes :) Also the ruins with the 3 "hallways", god I love little killzone places like that!

Good Points:
Bringing my friend, Dave.
Bringing DX (Rob), and having the best drive home with them both.
Rambo's 3DBQQ guns.
My 3k fucking raping, especially in the rounds when I pretty much got a hit or two on everyone, and got Tyler out.
Seeing TJ, badger's cousin?
"Do you see this?" "Fuck you!"
Dave pissing in the garbage can on the way home in McDonalds.
Holding a King Size piss for an hour in the car.

Not so good points:
Airsofters being dicks.
Rambo punching me because David called him 100 times :(
Following the wrong directions for 10 minutes
My brass getting bent in my BBB....

But thats it, everything else was great, that venue kicked fucking ass!!!!!!!!!!!
Timothy M-Lick <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users