http://www.nerfhq.co...344.0;topicseen
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#27 trogdor65

trogdor65

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:37 AM

Awesome! I'm curious though, yesterday you said "one hand fire and prime."

Unless I'm interpreting that wrong, how are you going to make it so you can use it completely with one hand?

not telling....yet... plus it still might not work

I'm guessing that he'll put a spring on the outside of pump, just like the picture of his SSPB, so all he has to do is press the pump on something not pull out and push. In doing this there is only one action pushing in on the pump and the spring will push it back to the original position. So he could just press the gun against his chest and use one hand to prime him.

If I'm making false assumptions just let me know.
Sounds like a good idea especially when integrated with the Maverick, I hope this works well.

#28 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:17 PM

I'm guessing that he'll put a spring on the outside of pump, just like the picture of his SSPB, so all he has to do is press the pump on something not pull out and push. In doing this there is only one action pushing in on the pump and the spring will push it back to the original position. So he could just press the gun against his chest and use one hand to prime him.

If I'm making false assumptions just let me know.
Sounds like a good idea especially when integrated with the Maverick, I hope this works well.

Exactly....

Also I was considering making it just a thumb button untill I figured out how to increase the stroke.... my original theory was to be able to pump the gun with my thumb while walking or running with the gun...

Don
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users