Photo

Runescape

37 replies to this topic

#26 acer800

acer800

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:17 PM

Excuse me? It doesn't mean I have little skills, because I play runescape. I program in C++ and Java to create cheat engines for IJJI games all the time.

I program in C+. I don't see how you do because your grammer is horrible. Also I had an account, I sold to a kid at my school for 10 bucks. It was level 63 I think. Runescape sucks and you should learn soon. I heard they took off the wilderness. Did they? Because now the game sucks more.

wild is coming back in a few days, oh how interesting you program c++? Can i see some of the programs you created if you don't mind?

#27 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

Well, you can BUY mine. Level 89, and a total of 1200. A couple of level 80 stats and about 4 or 5 level 70 stats.
QUOTE(The Kart Racing Nerf Man @ May 6 2009, 07:31 PM) View Post

I lubed it again and again, I don't see what an extra 2 centimeters does. I don't think I will cut it off.
BMX Forum

#28 Alfonso

Alfonso

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:49 PM

I'm not saying you have no skills I'm saying runescape takes no skill. It takes time.

#29 acer800

acer800

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:06 AM

I'm not saying you have no skills I'm saying runescape takes no skill. It takes time.

Well im sorry then.

Well, you can BUY mine. Level 89, and a total of 1200. A couple of level 80 stats and about 4 or 5 level 70 stats.

sounds interesting, username? And can you give a estimate price you want?

#30 TGfeo

TGfeo

• Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:47 AM

I was lvl 71, before I quit a year or so ago. I was Indy288.
some else is already in possesion of my account.
but seriously, QUIT RUNESCAPE!!
IT IS A LIFE RUINER!!
IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE!!

#31 ddog

ddog

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:04 PM

Yeah, I play it occasionally, I have a level 83 with about 1100 total level. Though I'm going to try WoW and see how it is.

#32 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

Good. A WoW fiend is ten times better than a Runescape fiend.

#33 Watari

Watari

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:24 AM

The hell happened to viewing posts, it's all weird now, you have to select each individual post and it's really confusing. Anyhow, CruxZader and I play runescape, I'm a level 74, with about 3m worth of stuff, I play it when I have nothing else to do (Homework, Nerf, Piano). No you can't have my account, I already gave it to some guy, then after a few months my friend(s) started playing again so I used my recovery questions to get it back...if you didn't know, there was another topic about this (good thing you didn't necro it!) and here's a quote:

ok, I would just like to know who plays runescape. And for you people that play, I would like to know combat level, total level, and three highest skills.

Combat is 74
Total is 1064 (from memory)
3 highest stats:
Woodcutting-72
Mining-68
Cooking-65 (from memory)

For all of you who said you quit, good job :ph34r: *thumbs up*, it is a life ruiner yet, it's like drugs through the internet so I can't quit........................or it's like quitting smoking (but I don't smoke...)
I used to play RuneScape when I was 10, quit in '06 (when hunting was released) then started playing again. I used to be a member but since I quit I don't want to spend any more money on it, I'd rather save up to buy another nerf gun.
http://nerfhaven.com...59

Grenada Runescape? Nov 26 2007, 08:59 PM
nerfsharpie6 I used to play.
Lynx Used to play: Level 113 Made all sets of armor.
raw shrimp I just go back in to it, Level 46
lionhead333 I play occasionally. I run a little armor buisness...
penguin807 Hurk. Last time I logged on was at easter...
CornMan I play and, I like it.
ultra920 Name:ultra920 Level: I stoped playing...
Dark Shrimp Yo green party hat FTW!
Maeric Praise the lord! I was going to post something...
precisionnerfer I used to play, but it's too addicting...
CaptainSlug I played it 3 or 4 years ago when I had Mono ...
aguineapig I play once in a great while, Name: f1reb1rd57 ...
Thomas I'd play if I had a lot of people...
aguineapig I have some secondary accounts. you could have one...
dart i just got back into it. here is my stats and stuff...
aetherguy881 I used to play, I was a member for a while.

They did take out the Wild (didn't know that because I quit) and also put in a new buying/selling system called the grand exchange, runescape is crud now...but it's still addictive...
Anyways, the wild will come back, just it will be on specific worlds and it will be all around, e.g. once you step out of a city, you can be attacked. Also, they made the graphics better, I would play WoW, yet you have to pay for it, and my parents don't like paying for online things (the only thing they payed for was RS membership, but that was only for a few months, and I quit for 2 years, damn, should've stayed that way) Runescape did help me in 1 way though, it helped me type faster, and now I type about 70WPM....compared to when I first started playing, which was when I still had to look at the keyboard and type with one finger.....

Edited by Watari, 24 August 2008 - 01:06 AM.

#34 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:36 AM

Um, I gave it to a friend for something.

Too bad I have a life now.

I spent all my life on that shit for a summer. In 4th grade. Dude, not worth it.

I did that in 4th grade and was the pimp of the playground. THE PLAYGROUND.

Don't be that guy.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#35 1000 Zombies

1000 Zombies

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:44 PM

Haha, I remember 7th grade, when seriously every kid I knew at my school played. I'm still on a little bit, but way less than I used to be. Slayer is the only thing I really work on now. I've been through like, 3 accounts, qutting my first one at level 75, and my second at 86. The one I got now is like, 60 something.

My combat level is like 63 I think. Don't know total level. And my 3 highest stats would be firemaking (70), woodcutting/cooking (60) and then probably attack (53).
WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS BRUTALLY OVERUSED!

#36 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:02 PM

I used to play too. I was Lvl 75 I think, total lvl wasn't that good. I quit around when I joined NH, which also coincided with me getting my xbox 360.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#37 ELI M

ELI M

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:52 PM

Acer message me and we'll talk ok? Sorry for a very late post by the way. And if anyone wants to give me a free account dont be shy.
Chuck Norris and Lance Armstrong had a "Who has more balls" contest. Chuck won by seven.
http://elijah-m.mybrute.com

#38 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

Acer message me and we'll talk ok? Sorry for a very late post by the way. And if anyone wants to give me a free account dont be shy.

Instead of necroing a topic to talk directly to one member, just Private Message them. Don't do this again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users