2 replies to this topic

#1 rifleman

rifleman

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:41 PM

This isnot an active thread no more so go to

http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=12759

Edited by rifleman, 16 August 2008 - 03:30 PM.

"Nerf to all and to all Nerf all Night!"

My guns are in my PI on my profile.

More people need to nerf in North Dakota

#2 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:37 PM

Dude......where to begin. Punctuation would be nice. Also, you may want to look up nerfing in Minnesota,
which is about as close as you're going to get to 10 people from these message boards nerfing with you, if you can make the trip. Next, no one wants to pay admission to a nerf war unless it's an entrance fee to nerf someplace totally awesome. Finally we have your direction to go view a video on youtube that you didn't even bother to link to in your post.

My advice: Get as many of your friends together to nerf as you can. Come back and let us know how it goes. Like, after you're suspension is up, since you agreed when you signed up that you were over 13, and you don't turn 13 for another two months.

Edited by Langley, 13 August 2008 - 11:39 PM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#3 rifleman

rifleman

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:04 PM

Dude......where to begin. Punctuation would be nice. Also, you may want to look up nerfing in Minnesota,
which is about as close as you're going to get to 10 people from these message boards nerfing with you, if you can make the trip. Next, no one wants to pay admission to a nerf war unless it's an entrance fee to nerf someplace totally awesome. Finally we have your direction to go view a video on youtube that you didn't even bother to link to in your post.

My advice: Get as many of your friends together to nerf as you can. Come back and let us know how it goes. Like, after you're suspension is up, since you agreed when you signed up that you were over 13, and you don't turn 13 for another two months.

there i changed it and not all my friends nerf only like 2 of them do and i for sure know 2people r coming but only one of them is my friend and my other friend who nerfs i dont know if hes coming to it but anyway i changed it and im gonna change the video on youtube

Edited by rifleman, 15 August 2008 - 01:43 AM.

"Nerf to all and to all Nerf all Night!"

My guns are in my PI on my profile.

More people need to nerf in North Dakota

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users