Nerf Elimination Game

Finally

27 replies to this topic

#1 MasterCheese99

MasterCheese99

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:26 PM

The new nerf eliminator is out!!! But contrary to most peoples belief it is called the "Elimination Game" instead of the "Office Eliminator". And this gun is definetely geared to adults or teenagers. Due to the fact that it says to eliminate "Your Ex" on the box (That would be dorky).

Page -http://www.hasbro.com/nerf/default.cfm?page=viewproduct&product_id

From The Site

"Bring the dart battle anywhere at any time with the NERF ELIMINATION Game. Be the first to track your target, but be on the lookout! In the game of ELIMINATION, someone else is always on your trail! Grab onto your NERF ELIMINATION BLASTER. This palm-sized blaster shoots whistling darts at your target. Keep one dart locked and loaded. The other can be stored in the blaster’s handle for quick reloading. It’s the ultimate game of stealth dart combat and it’s up to you to be sneaky, or be eliminated!"

Pics!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can't Wait to get them!!
"Soe teh crookeder my barrle iz teh fartherer my gun ill shuut?" "Uh Huh A 90 Degree Angle Works Best. and The Bigger The Barrel The More Accurate It Will Be." "O KEY DOKEY ARTICHOKEY"

#2 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:32 PM

Just as tiny as was presented months ago on Youtube.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 04 August 2008 - 07:32 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#3 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:36 PM

I didn't think they would make a wimpier gun than the longshot front gun...

Guess I was wrong.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#4 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:42 PM

Well, the box is certainly different than most Nerf products. These look pretty cool, hopefully they're better than the LS front gun.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#5 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

They're cute but I won't be buying one; there can't be much potential in that tiny plunger tube. Thanks for the info anyway.
SexD Warves

#6 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:52 PM

I will buy a set. And I will most the shit out of them.
they will not likely get better ranges then the scout or xfires. But whatever, they aren't intended to be long range guns sn¡per guns.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#7 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:58 PM

I'm buying a set, just for fun. They looks like a fun little gun to pelt family with.

trans as shit because fuck you

#8 smeagolsaur

smeagolsaur

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:05 PM

They look fun - smallest springer yet (?)

#9 bartel

bartel

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:37 PM

At $20 for four guns, I'm gonna try 'em as soon as I can find them in stores. I'll probably use one or two of them for integrations.
"I say anyone who knows how to mod a Nerf gun is a badass" -Leaf-o, www.angryaardvark.netfreehost.com

#10 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:38 PM

They look fun - smallest springer yet (?)

I think the hidden shot is still the champion for tiny springers. They're really small.

#11 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:14 PM

I agree with Bartel at the integration possibilities: endless.

I agree with many others at the challenge of modding them, but I don't think that part is for me. I already have plenty of pistols, and unless UPS starts up a game of Assassins I don't think I want to blow the money.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#12 Twitch

Twitch

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:32 PM

My boss has a really good sense of humor and has shown a mild interest in my unique hobby; last Monday was "bring your Vulcan to work day." I think a set of these will fit in nicely at the pharmacy.
"If Groove was a woman, I'd totally have asked him to go home with me tonight ...is that weird?"
~bpso86

"Being a moderator on NHQ is like being a judge in the Special Olympics."
~JediJoe9

#13 MasterCheese99

MasterCheese99

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:33 PM

I know theese will be hard to integrate even though they are so small. Because a tube extends from the back like the recon
"Soe teh crookeder my barrle iz teh fartherer my gun ill shuut?" "Uh Huh A 90 Degree Angle Works Best. and The Bigger The Barrel The More Accurate It Will Be." "O KEY DOKEY ARTICHOKEY"

#14 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:39 PM

Sounds like the Elimination game is a rip off of Assassins..
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#15 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

I don't know..."That Guy" looks to be wearing a bandanna. HvZ anyone?

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#16 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:04 PM

That'll be freaking awesome if they made a HvZ pack. It'll come with a shotgun, a chainsaw, a pistol, and a winchester. Maybe not a chainsaw...

Edited by Galaxy613, 04 August 2008 - 10:04 PM.

[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#17 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:22 PM

Or a recognition of it.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#18 BJ Williams

BJ Williams

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:05 PM

this has promise as a group activity Id think. great for youth lock-ins or something

#19 bartel

bartel

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:39 AM

I know theese will be hard to integrate even though they are so small. Because a tube extends from the back like the recon

Really, I assumed they were like the crossfire. It can't make that much of a difference because it says "Keep one dart locked and loaded." so it seems like it will still fit in your pocket.
"I say anyone who knows how to mod a Nerf gun is a badass" -Leaf-o, www.angryaardvark.netfreehost.com

#20 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:40 AM

I just realized what these remind me of. James Bond. He always carries the really small pistol that isn't really cool, but he kicks ass anyway.

#21 yoruai

yoruai

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:07 AM

If nothing else it'd be a decent hold out gun. Easier to grip than the hidden shot anyway.

#22 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:19 AM

This reminds me: at my local Target, I saw the Nerf Hyperfire set. It greatly disappointed me, because it was literally nothing more than the Crossfire dart tag guns rebranded orange and green in a two pack. Except it didn't come with the little shields, but instead two vests and glasses. -_- Disappointing...

-end tangent-
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#23 g-force

g-force

• Members
  • 345 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:42 PM

I wonder if you could make the handle extension in each of the guns fit into each gun. If I get them I will probably just integrate them into other guns or I will put them all together and have them working with a single trigger for a shotgun effect.
QUOTE(Carbon @ Jul 28 2008, 03:25 AM) View Post

My god, you actually built it. To that, all I can say is, "bravo".

Chubbs

#24 Lion

Lion

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

I was thinking about putting the LS frount gun handle on it over the stock/or cutting the stock handle off.

#25 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:54 PM

Really, I assumed they were like the crossfire. It can't make that much of a difference because it says "Keep one dart locked and loaded." so it seems like it will still fit in your pocket.

It is like the xfire I'd say . only the body looks smaller so the plunger extends out of it. OR possibly the plunger system is actually larger then the xfires and thats why it extends out. We will only know when we have one opened up.

This reminds me: at my local Target, I saw the Nerf Hyperfire set. It greatly disappointed me, because it was literally nothing more than the Crossfire dart tag guns rebranded orange and green in a two pack. Except it didn't come with the little shields, but instead two vests and glasses. -_- Disappointing...

-end tangent-

Its the exact same kit as the old dart tag set, only different color guns and new design vests. The Strike fires only come with the shield if you buy them individually.

I wonder if you could make the handle extension in each of the guns fit into each gun. If I get them I will probably just integrate them into other guns or I will put them all together and have them working with a single trigger for a shotgun effect.

Or you could hacksaw the front off and put little gray foam ears on it and some whiskers and make it look like a kitten. Then you could feed that to your "vulcan gator".

Edited by Blacksunshine, 06 August 2008 - 06:00 PM.

Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users