Last Minute Nj Nerf War

Shot in the dark

99 replies to this topic

#76 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:56 PM

Oh, I lent around my camera, so I will soon have uploaded pics and movies of it.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#77 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:42 AM

I was getting so many good shots and staying alive before lunch, and then more guys showed up and fucked up my woods strategy (I'm not complaining, good job on your part).

I think this was more because I switched to a blaster that actually shot well.

I remember getting completely behind the enemy team in one round, taking out two or three people before Darkshrimp got rely pissed and unloaded an entire LS clip on me at point blank range, so they all hit me.

Actually, you shot Ted while he was clearing with his gun way up in the air, and that's what pissed him off.
Teehee.

#78 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:12 AM

Actually, you shot Ted while he was clearing with his gun way up in the air, and that's what pissed him off.

Rely?!? My bad.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker

#79 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:09 PM

Pistols/Stock attack and defend on the Agro-Krag was the best. That or me doing the Titan to 3 people all day and getting them on camera.

Quote of the day:

"Did you just get fucked in the ass by the agro-krag?"

Talio.

Ps. Inside jokes FTW!
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#80 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:31 PM

An amazing war. It was my first war and it was great. It was so fun meeting everyone. I got to talk about some trading and tried some new guns i have never used before. The best moment was when I had my back turned and DarkShrimp, OMC, and Doubleshot were right behind me and then i got shot in the neck thanks to doubleshot, (priceless). Ounce again nice meeting everyone and I cant wait till dcno.

Edited by Icespartan_1114, 02 September 2008 - 10:38 AM.

QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#81 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:08 PM

I just woke up. My body aches like I tripped over one of my teammates and slammed into the asphalt....wait, I did trip over Jlego who dropped down to dodge a dart during a battle charge and I did kiss the asphalt, fucking up both hands, my left elbow and my left knee. Even though I became the day's injured nerfer, I thnk this is the first war I have attended that no one was taken out by injury.

The high points of the day:
  • Finally getting to use my Xbow and rocking with it. I never even used my MaxShot once.
  • Getting some sweet shots on just about everyone, even one of my own that first thought he was out and then realized otherwise.
  • After I kissed the ground and cleaned up, walking calmly up to one guy (don't remember his name, sorry), him asking me if I was okay, and then me unloading a full clip from my PC on him. OMC then tapped me. He and one other person just watched me as I shot the guy up.
  • Though it hurt a bit, getting shot in the face with a Titan by Talio. It will probaly the only video by Ice that I will watch.
  • During a stock/pistiol round, getting probably the only hit ever in a war with a ballgun on Langley.
All in all it was a great war, but there were some things that got on my nerves:
  • Some people refusing to clear properly. I shot one guy in the woods. He counted while staring at me and then cleared with me right in his line of fire. When I told him to back off, he walked back about 5 feet.
  • Ice's darts. These darts have earned themselves a topic, so stay tuned.
  • I finally got my hands on a Vulcan and Ice decides to pull the chain through, breaking the internal rotator mech. I had the thing one fuckin' day and he broke it. He did pay me for it. He also broke my "cock". Never let Ice touch anything you like. (By the way, my cock was a dollar store finger missile that was actually a rooster that made noises. I intended to shoot Rambo with it just so I could say I cocksmacked him)
  • Falling down after tripping over Jlego wasn't that bad, but breaking my cigarette sucked.
I had an awesome time Talio. Hope you can get another one up and running before the end of the year!

Edited by badger, 01 September 2008 - 03:40 PM.

As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#82 Varsity

Varsity

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:14 PM

Getting some sweet shots on just about everyone, even one of my own that first thought he was out and then realized otherwise.

Yeah sorry for ruining the sweetness of sneaking up on someone unsuspecting and nailing them :lol:
Loved the field, even though it did eat darts like mad.
Other ups would be: the killer siege game on the play ground, circling through the paths and trees, meeting the NJnerfers again, getting a couple new guns, and hanging out in apple bees' parking lot hearing stories of the old wars from Talio and Langley. Ah and also getting an awesome 16 people in some rounds, sick.
Downs: tech targets barrel failing leaving me pistol-less, being told from now on I am required to wear "Varsity" shirt to all future wars :(, and not much else.
Great war Talio. See you guys next war.
Oh yeah and next time we are at that park we gotta get some more of the playground in, that rock wall kicked ass.

#83 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:45 PM

Oh yeah and next time we are at that park we gotta get some more of the playground in, that rock wall raped Talio's ass.

Fixed

Posted Image

AGGROCRAG OWNS YOU ALL

Edited by Langley, 01 September 2008 - 06:48 PM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#84 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:53 PM

An amazing war. It was my first war and it was great. It was so fun meeting everyone. I got to talk about some trading and tried some new guns i have never used before. The best moment was when I had my back turned and DarkShrimp and OMC were right behind me and then i got shot in the neck, (priceless). Ounce again nice meeting everyone and I cant wait till dcno.

I shot you in the neck. Many fucking headshots that day. Split can account for that, as can Langley.
Awesome parts
-Talking to Badger during lunch
-All the fucking head shots.
-Hunting lego
-Having a really laid back war with people I met at apoc.
-Staying after with a few of the guys and talking at our cars for literally 3 hours. I have to admit, that was as fun as the war.
-Selling and buying some shit.
-Seeing Splits fucking whatever the hell he named it.
Shitty parts
-Breaking my Triggerfire (Boomstick)
-Turning the corner and out of reflex shooting Ted, my teammate that round, pointblank. I felt bad and offered to let him shoot me, but he was cool about it.
-Flying through darts. Varsity made us (him and I) 300 darts. I probably went through about 200 of them.
Theres probably more, but I'm still fucking tired.

Edited by doubleshot, 01 September 2008 - 06:55 PM.

92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#85 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:01 PM

Great war!

I loved the field, it had everything in one! But once you get in the bridge, you pretty much control everything...

Pros:
VULCAN!
My 2k working out GREAT!
Ice being really focused, playing nonstop
Seeing everybody
Going to the Seaside Heights Boardwalk after a day of nerf.
Getting three headshots.
Shooting OMC, then Dark Shrimp, than Rambo (I think it was Rambo) one after another.
MGS4
SIEGE!
Getting on tape

Cons:
Shot with a titan missle by Talio :D
Barely any of my shit selling
Broke, and owe my father a ten spot
Not using my LS enough because of its range
Being halfway broke when I got there
Getting lost getting there
Fucking poison ivy....
Only playing Pistols/ stock, primaries, and siege

There more of each, but I'm pretty sore, and still tired.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#86 Warlock

Warlock

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:48 AM

Good stuff. That's all I'll say.

Minus being pulled over.
~§~ Warlock ~§~ Of the Lawn Chair Mafia ~§~

"It's so hard to be a fighter when your hands are always tied"
~"Señor Limpio" by Corrosion Of Conformity

Metal Gear?!

#87 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:19 AM

[*]Ice's darts. These darts have earned themselves a topic, so stay tuned.
[*]I finally got my hands on a Vulcan and Ice decides to pull the chain through, breaking the internal rotator mech. I had the thing one fuckin' day and he broke it. He did pay me for it. He also broke my "cock". Never let Ice touch anything you like. (By the way, my cock was a dollar store finger missile that was actually a rooster that made noises. I intended to shoot Rambo with it just so I could say I cocksmacked him)

My darts were bad, I realize that now, and switched darts promptly. I only pulled the cahin through your vulcan cause I did it to mine all the time and never hurt it. I've decided to keep to my own guns from now on. And again, sorry. And of course, now everyone will hate me more then they already do.
Muker

#88 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:46 AM

An amazing war. It was my first war and it was great. It was so fun meeting everyone. I got to talk about some trading and tried some new guns i have never used before. The best moment was when I had my back turned and DarkShrimp and OMC were right behind me and then i got shot in the neck, (priceless). Ounce again nice meeting everyone and I cant wait till dcno.

I shot you in the neck. Many fucking headshots that day. Split can account for that, as can Langley.
Awesome parts
-Talking to Badger during lunch
-All the fucking head shots.
-Hunting lego
-Having a really laid back war with people I met at apoc.
-Staying after with a few of the guys and talking at our cars for literally 3 hours. I have to admit, that was as fun as the war.
-Selling and buying some shit.
Shitty parts
-Breaking my Triggerfire (Boomstick)
-Turning the corner and out of reflex shooting Ted, my teammate that round, pointblank. I felt bad and offered to let him shoot me, but he was cool about it.
-Flying through darts. Varsity made us (him and I) 300 darts. I probably went through about 200 of them.
Theres probably more, but I'm still fucking tired.

Yeah. Thanks doubleshot I'm still feeling it and I got a welt on my neck ..... It Hurts.

Edited by Icespartan_1114, 02 September 2008 - 10:48 AM.

QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#89 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:46 PM

And of course, now everyone will hate me more then they already do.

I don't think that's possible.
I hate you.

#90 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:29 PM

Don't worry, I like you Ice. And Keef, two things. 1. Like I said, shooting you in the face with a Titan is my sign of respect. I can't believe someone hasn't gotten me yet. 2. Where the fuck did you find poison ivy? 5 years of playing at this field and that's a first.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#91 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:45 PM

Rofl. yeah. Writeup will be today. I loved the rock wall/seige round, and being a fucking surgeon with the PS-800. Some highlights were getting nailed by lego in the knee at around 50 feet. Amazing shot. The whole day was great. Some points that weren't so nice, but didn't really bother me that much:
Vulcan not working
Drum magazine broke
"Fucking whatever the hell he named it" broke, and got crappy range. Apparently the seals were horrendous. Goop is drying now.
That's really it

Pros:
AGGROKRAGGGGG
"Use your Buddha magic!"
Being the last one on my team vs 6 guys and running my ass off.
Chalywang's friend jumping and firing over a big line of bushes and having a super-accurate shot at lego which he totally matrixes.
Me and Rambo vs Langley for an entire round
Getting to use the modular manta (pfft)
Viking conquest stories in the parking lot for literally 5 hours.
Langley's insane ideas on Project Nerf
Seeing two not-so-awesome crossbows
Awesome back paths with bridges and stuff. Very sweet field. Only lost about 80 darts in the end, and I only came with about 180.
Teehee.

#92 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

Sorry for the necro, But I finally got the vid up. Enjoy.
Link
I have another vid involving it as well, but it has to much commentary from me for the members here to like. Talio was taping this. Enjoy!
Muker

#93 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:48 PM

Sorry for the necro, But I finally got the vid up. Enjoy.
Link
I have another vid involving it as well, but it has to much commentary from me for the members here to like. Talio was taping this. Enjoy!

Did you blur out the text on the back of my shirt, or is that just a shitty camera sequence?

Nice vid - thanks for posting here - I'm not a subscriber :lol: .

#94 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:58 PM

Haha. I like the one with the extras where Talio is shooting the titan rocket into people's faces. Dave's shot didn't seem to make it on. My shoulder shot (pathetic) did though. :lol:
Teehee.

#95 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:48 PM

Haha. I like the one with the extras where Talio is shooting the titan rocket into people's faces. Dave's shot didn't seem to make it on. My shoulder shot (pathetic) did though. :)

Which one? I made countless head/neckshots that day.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#96 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:19 PM

Haha. I like the one with the extras where Talio is shooting the titan rocket into people's faces. Dave's shot didn't seem to make it on. My shoulder shot (pathetic) did though. :)

Get off your high horse and read my post. The one where you got shot in the face by a titan missile. Probably was keef come to think of it though.
Teehee.

#97 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

Get off your high horse and read my post. The one where you got shot in the face by a titan missile. Probably was keef come to think of it though.

Thats why I was confused, I never got shot in the face by a titan missile. I thought you meant that pistol round that I potshotted and got you in the head. My bad if I came across as bragging. Thats one thing I try pretty hard not to do, and it was not intentional.

#98 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:05 AM

Ice, you missed the one where I nailed keef.

Also, that's so fucked up:

"Say something funny."
"Rambo."

God man, I love you to death, way to be a good sport about us fucking with you.

Okay, that settles is, I'm going to actually have to start filming these things. And ice...Even Flow? We could have done slightly better then that couldn't we?

Talio.

#99 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:44 AM

Also, that's so fucked up:

"Say something funny."
"Rambo."

You heard that? I couldn't hear anything with that music going...

#100 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:35 AM

I cannot believe you got a Nerfing wipe out on film. Seeing badger fall like that made me laugh so hard.
It sucks that he fell but a few good laughs were had.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users