Photo

Nerf Grenade Idea

2 replies to this topic

#1 Mehku

Mehku

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:09 PM

Hey, my friend and I have come up with a good solution for the grenade problem. If you happen to have any old LEGO bricks laying around, you can create a frag grenade. What you do is you make a hollow box about the size of your fist, but loose bricks inside, then seal off the top with bricks ( No plates- they cause malfunctions.) I know that there is no actual nerf products in it, but it's a pretty good solution. (best for indoor wars - bounces off hard objects.)

#2 mrcrouse1

mrcrouse1

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:12 PM

If there is no nerf objects in it, why are you calling it a nerf grenade, and seriously, this has no appliacation in really any war, because you don't take damage by getting hit by flying legos.

Edited by mrcrouse1, 28 July 2008 - 09:12 PM.

#3 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:18 PM

Yet another grenade idea...I'm sorry dude, mrcrouse1 is right, if there aren't any nerf products in it, it's not really a "nerf" grenade. So far, the Haven hasn't seen a working AND practical nerf grenade design (with the exception of the bunkerbuster design, which isn't used much anyways).

If you search for "nerf grenade", you'll see some tried-failed designs and several prototypes. Perhaps you could help improve on these actual nerf grenades. Enjoy your stay at the Haven!
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users