1-2+ Inches of Sch40 1/2 PVC (You'll need 12 inches for each barrel and 12-16 for each shell)
24+ Inches of Sch80 1/2 PVC (You'll need 12 inches for each barrel and 12-16 for each shell)
1/2 SCH40 PVC Coupling
1/2 inch to 2 inch pvc bushing
2 inch pvc coupler
3 inches of 2 inch PVC per shotgun shell
Hot Glue or glue of choice
PETG Optional (I nested it inside of my SCH80 for a better fit.)
1. First open up your BBBB and cut off the black Barrel and chuck it. (If you want to make a missile launcher attachment, keep it and glue it to 2 inches of 1/2 PVC.)
2. Take your BBBB shell and dremel a whole in the wall right after the tank wide enough so you can fit your 1/2 PVC Coupler In it.
3. Take your PVC and cut about 1-2 Inches of it and glue it inside of your coupling, and then glue it to the base of the BBBB tank.
4. Next Take your 1/2 inch to 2 inch PVC and Dremel the Lip in it that stops the Pipe from going the whole way through it. Then glue your 2 inch coupling to it.
5. Now take your hotglue gun and put a glob of glue on the inside of the shell of the BBBB where your going to be putting the bushing with the coupler, and put glue on the 1/2 PVC sticking out and slide your bushing over the 1/2 PVC about 1/2. (Just enough to seal it so that later you can slide a barrel in the other side.)
6. Take your 2 inch PVC Pipe and cut at least 1 piece that is 1-3 inches long. (If you want multiple shotgun shells, cut more. Then take your 1/2 Sch40 or SCH80 Depending on what you plan on shooting out of it, and cut these into 3-4 inch long segments. (Your going to need 4 segments per shell. Then take your 4 pieces and stick them inside your 2 Inch PVC and load the gaps with glue or FBR and then glue.
7. Put your BBBB back together, and try it out. You should be able to slip 1/2 PVC SCH40 or SCH80 Barrels down the middle of it, and your shotgun shells should fit right inside your coupler.
Congrats! Your Done!
Ranges 100 feet or so with 12 inch barrel. 40 feet with shotgun shell.
Also with the 4 barrel shell you can stuff 8 darts in there for an amazng shot gun blast, and I also made this
SF shell which can get 60+ feet and can fire 4 darts also.
So what do you guys think?
Edited by mrcrouse1, 07 July 2008 - 09:37 PM.