Has Anyone Tried Modding These?

4 replies to this topic

#1 edwardo

edwardo

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:38 AM

http://www.toyarsena...ory_Code=toy500

if you did mod them, please give me a tutorial. these guns look really realistic.

#2 torch

torch

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:35 AM

You aren't going to last long here.

#3 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:53 AM

You aren't either with those kind of posts.

Anyway, its kind of along the lines of an airsoft gun when it comes to modding, because it is designed to shoot smaller and lighter projectiles. The plunger tube probably wont be real big, but I'm sure it would look cool if you had a Nerf shooting Berreta. It's only ten bucks, why don't you be the one to try it first?
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#4 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:38 AM

I have modded them before dont waste your time the plunger is indeed terrible the plunger assembly itself is horrendous and is not to be bothered with.

Bottom line go get a nightfinder save your money.
Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#5 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 03:41 PM

Wait a minute, I think I have seen these before. I got a couple in an easter basket a couple years ago, and took one apart to see what it was like. From what I remember, there was this plunger tube (I did'nt know what that was at the time, I was about 11.), and there was a VERY weak spring inside. The plunger tube was pretty tiny. I did'nt mess with the spring, but I took the AR's out, and it only shot about 20 feet from what I remember. Very poor ranges. Take Joey's advice, and go get an NF or two.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users