Re-styled Tek 10 Mod

Buzzbee Airzone Gun

4 replies to this topic

#1 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:25 PM

I searched in the mods directory and I used the searched funtion for what this gun is called and I still can't figuire it out. If anyone knows please tell me. Anyway, I did a mod for the gun I found at good will for 2.99$.

Here's the gun stock:
Posted Image

Before you start unscrewing all of the screws, get off the slider, keep these pieces:
Posted Image

Here are the internals of the gun:
Posted Image

All you need to take out is the turret here:
Posted Image

Here's the air restrictors:
Posted Image

In order to open the turret there's a screw at the top that you need to unscrew, next take a flat head screwdriver and pry it open carefully, don't force it:
Posted Image

This is the turret exploaded:
Posted Image

See all of those pegs? Sand and cut off them until it becomes smooth. Now add your barrel of choice. I chose PETG, and cut it 2 1/2 inches long. Next, glue them straight where the pegs used to be and the put the barrel assembly back together. Here's the turret now:
Posted Image

The final product:
Posted Image

This gun sucks, don't get it unless you find it for cheap. My ranges were around the 40's untill the cocking slider broke on me. Again, if anyone knows what this gun is called please tell! All it says on the gun is Air zone and Buzz Bee.

Any questions, comments, flames?

Edited by ChiliPepperFender, 24 May 2008 - 10:28 PM.

[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:33 PM

I think its the newest version of the Tek 10.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#3 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:43 PM

I've seen this before, and yes, I am pretty sure it is the re-styled tek 10. But one thing that puzzles me: Don't lanard guns have the air zone on the box, and buzz bee has the Ruff Stuff mark on the box?
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#4 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:28 PM

I have one. It sucks. Im sorry I ever bought it. I tried to CPVC it, but it didn't improve ranges at all! It was still getting around 15 flat. Looks like CPVC was too tight for it. Good job to get 40s out of it though.

EDIT: Pic 6 I see the back half of an open sawtooth. What are you going to do with it chili? I'd be interested in seeing, cuz I love those things. I am going to be posting a write up for mine this week.

Edited by mystefansdontflystraight, 24 May 2008 - 03:30 PM.

QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#5 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:24 PM

I'm doing an integration inside of the Sawtooth. The only reason I got this gun was because it was 3$, don't get this gun if you ever see it though. Mine already broke and I don't really want to fix it because its performance sucks.

Re-styled Tek 10? I'll change the title of the thread.
[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users