Photo

The Latest From N-strike: Coming Fall 2008

8 replies to this topic

#1 Mackenzie

Mackenzie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:50 PM

Yeah, I know, this is my first topic I've posted, and I'm a little nervous from the guys over in Nerf HQ (forgot to read the rules, and ended up getting banned) but I've made an interesting find while I was searching around for one of the best automatic Nerf guns, and looky what I found:

Posted Image

It's called the Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25. From what I've heard, it's supposed to be fully automatic with (as you can see) a tripod, a handle up top for stability, an ammunition belt with 25 darts(apparently sonic darts), and a few mounting rails. The website I found the image on said it was to be released sometime in Fall 2008. In my opinion, it looks pretty good, and from what I've seen here at the modification forums I'll bet you guys could turn this thing into one hell of a beast. A few problems though: It has a similar type of launch as the Tommy Mech 20, it uses spinning foam disks that propel each dart one by one, and second, it requires SIX "D" BATTERIES. So in total for price, the entire gun is $40, but with added price from the "D" batteries, its probably going to raise it to about $50-$60.

tell me what you think!

-Mack :ph34r:

Current weapons:

Rapid fire 20 STOCK (Soon to be modded!)
SIDE ARM: Nite Finder (FULLY MODDED)

Team:

Mackenzie (Automatic Rifleman [Team leader])
Charlie (Grenadier)
Nicole (Marksman)
Brandon (Antitank)

#2 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:58 PM

Whoa. That looks pretty sweet. It's hard to believe that nobody's posted it here before now. Congrats on such a great find!
SexD Warves

#3 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:59 PM

Good first post, but we've been talking about this gun for a while now. I guess you could say we beat ya to it, haha.
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#4 Mackenzie

Mackenzie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:04 AM

Ahh, shoot. I new I hadn't searched the whole forums. are there any topics? I don't want to get banned! :ph34r:

Edited by Mackenzie, 19 May 2008 - 12:05 AM.

Current weapons:

Rapid fire 20 STOCK (Soon to be modded!)
SIDE ARM: Nite Finder (FULLY MODDED)

Team:

Mackenzie (Automatic Rifleman [Team leader])
Charlie (Grenadier)
Nicole (Marksman)
Brandon (Antitank)

#5 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:17 AM

Ahh, shoot. I new I hadn't searched the whole forums. are there any topics? I don't want to get banned! :ph34r:

Here is a link to the thread.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#6 ejrasmussen

ejrasmussen

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:47 AM

Dude great find that looks freaking awesome.

#7 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:00 AM

This reminds me of this dream I had many months ago where someone posted about a nerf gun just like this one. Then again, I also remember that the day after, purple monkeys invaded my school. It's possible I am confusing my dreams and reality. But good find.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#8 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:02 AM

Unless everyone is being sarcastic, why is it that nobody is flaming this guy, like all the other topics about this "find"?

Anyway, Mackenzie, where did you find out that it was powered by wheels, like the MT20?
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#9 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:14 AM

...over in Nerf HQ (forgot to read the rules, and ended up getting banned)

Really? You don't say? Who do they think they are, us?
I hate you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users