Photo

Wayne Tech Tri-fire Blaster

You've all been waiting with bated breath, I'm sure.

35 replies to this topic

#26 Swords

Swords

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:58 PM

That thing is so small, and so complicated internally. I'm kinda afraid that a lot of pieces will need reinforcement since they're so small.
SuperGeek.

#27 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:05 PM

Nice mod and write-up. I'm going to have to pick myself up one of these things when they reach my area.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#28 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:42 PM

Just a suggestion for this thing, what if you were to take the pump out of one of the pump guns, like an AT2K I think it's called, and put it in here? I bet you could get more range out of it if you did that.

Edited by Bullet Dragon, 13 May 2008 - 09:43 PM.

Gimme back my bullets....

#29 psychoswan

psychoswan

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:18 PM

Maybe, but is would be a pain putting it in there.
And it wouldnt look nearly as good.
INCONCEIVABLE!

#30 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:04 PM

Just a suggestion for this thing, what if you were to take the pump out of one of the pump guns, like an AT2K I think it's called, and put it in here? I bet you could get more range out of it if you did that.

The type of pump you use doesn't affect range at all.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#31 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:31 PM

Indeed. It's all about the airtank and how much PSI it can hold. (At least IIRC)

Edited by Galaxy613, 13 May 2008 - 11:32 PM.

[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#32 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:09 AM

I guess what I meant to say was not so much about extra range, but getting more shots off before having to repump. *shrugs* Dunno.

Edited by Bullet Dragon, 14 May 2008 - 12:10 AM.

Gimme back my bullets....

#33 eddieoctane

eddieoctane

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:18 AM

Indeed. It's all about the airtank and how much PSI it can hold. (At least IIRC)

And how fast the valve can dump the pressure. Still, looking at the picture of the internals it looks like a bigger tank could be stuffed in there, although I have no idea of what would fit. A better pump would pressurize the tank faster.

Something about the way that stock tank looks strikes me as odd, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

I guess what I meant to say was not so much about extra range, but getting more shots off before having to repump. *shrugs* Dunno.

I'd rather not have to pump as many times between rounds than sit there for 5 minutes and be able to just keep shooting. Either way, range and number of shots is based on the tank. How fast it fills is more dependent on the pump.
C8H18

#34 notthedinkus

notthedinkus

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:19 PM

I just picked one of these up at Toys R Us less than two hours ago. This is now one of my favorite guns. Although not particularly usefull, I love all of the lights and pop up things it has. Stock, the main missile is slightly below average, and the bolas launcher is absolutely usesless. The shotgun parts are amazing though. They get excellent ranges and have a good spread. The only problem is that without modification, it is difficult to load nerf darts onto it. Also, there is a nightfinder style flashlight that flips out onto the side, which I don't think was mentioned earlier, and the cross-hairs light up green untill you pull the trigger, at which point they turn red.
WANTED: Somebody to go back in time
with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box ***,
Oakview CA 93022. You'll get paid after
we get back. Must bring your own
weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have
only done this once before.

#35 dooda

dooda

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:11 PM

Fuck man damm that thing is nice.
:blink: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by dooda, 15 May 2008 - 05:11 PM.

Galaxy613 - Nerf Longshot:$20 Random Pipeing and Knobs: $10 Paint: $15 Getting someone to buy it for $450: Priceless. Screwing people over is priceless, for everything else theres Mastercard

#36 J-DUB

J-DUB

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:54 PM

They have these somewhere around me but, I'm still a little wary of getting one. On top of that, They are a little on the expensive side for me.

I beg to differ i found one at ross for 12.00 dollars is that a lot for you or what

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users