Nj Apocalypse #7

We're up to 7 already?!

134 replies to this topic

#76 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:46 PM

I'm in for definently. Are BBBB's that have un-plugged pumps aloud?
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#77 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

Actually Allaire, which is letter C on Splitlip's map, has camp sites. I camped there a few years ago. It's rather simple, but if you really want camping, that would be the closest State Park that I know about. Someone is free to correct me on that.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#78 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

Are BBBB's that have un-plugged pumps aloud?

Should be fine as long as your barrel is shorter than 12 inches and you're not a huge dickhead who likes to shoot people at close ranges with it.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#79 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:33 PM

Actually Allaire, which is letter C on Splitlip's map, has camp sites. I camped there a few years ago. It's rather simple, but if you really want camping, that would be the closest State Park that I know about. Someone is free to correct me on that.

Oooh. Yeah. He's right on this one. Sorry. That one's about a half hour away east of deal park, so it may be on the way for you or not. Thanks shindig. I passed the link off as a golf course, but there's actually a separate link in the word Allaire. It says that it does have camping.
Teehee.

#80 barnes

barnes

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:14 AM

Splitlip: Thanks for the info. I enjoy camping, prefer it over a motel any day of the week...not to mention Kite Island is about an hour away from the playing field, and any motel near Barnegate Bay will be booked, or marked up for the summer. I won't be saving much by not driving.

Anyways, I may be going camping here in PA that weekend, still need to get my plans figured out, so keep me on the maybes.

I found my old AT3k, Powerclip, Nitefinder, Sharpshooter II, and the watergun power house. (http://www.instructa...Modifications./) Along with a good amount of FBR...I've got the weapons..now I just need to find out what my plans are...

#81 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:36 PM

We may have seven strong from Canada, I was talking to one of my dad's friends and he wants to go. We might just have a small army in this by the end of July.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#82 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:15 PM

My current list of attendees is myself, Maryann on the camera again (hopefully it won't be as hot this year as she can't handle high humidity too well), and her friend Jackie that will play a few rounds. I may also be bringing my good friend Mike, his wife Michelle, and his two kids. If they come, I'm positive the kids will play but will possibly need to borrow blasters as they will be very new to Nerf. They are aged 16 and 14. Michelle most likely will not play, but Mike I am not sure about. He has a degenerative eye disease and though he can see 20/20 corrected with glasses, he has no peripheral vision at all, so that is why I don't know. If he does, it will Effeminateally suck to get hit by him.

I'll update you more TIS as it gets closer to the date. So far put me down for myself, two definites, and four possibles.

Edited by badger, 16 July 2008 - 10:16 PM.

As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#83 fuzzydils

fuzzydils

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:29 AM

i can go, but i only have one atk3. no pistols. can i still go?
I woke up this morning with a bad hangoverAnd my penis was missing again.This happens all the time.
It's detachable. ...I saw my penis lying on a blanketnext to a broken toaster oven.

#84 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:51 AM

Of course you can come. I'm sure with the plethora of attendees there will be a plethora of guns you can borrow. Unless you're really heart-felt on playing with your 3K...in which case you'll be the sacrificial lamb when we're finding out where the team should move next.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#85 biofreak2

biofreak2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:54 PM

Will +bows be allowed at APOC this year?
Here in Wardog Clan we don't yell "FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA" we yell "FOR SUPERFOODTOWNNNNNNN", ya know mix things up a bit.

#86 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:41 PM

Here's a FYI for all you first timers coming to apoc. Almost anything is allowed we regularly play with big blasts, 5ks, and singled titans. So unless you're bringing spud gun you don't have to worry about what guns you can and can't use.

With your flip flops, half shirt, short shorts, mini skirt,
Walkin' on the beach, so pretty,
You wasn't lookin' for a man,
When you saw me in the sand,
But you fell for the boy from the city.

That is all.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#87 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:20 PM

I just noticed Dark Shrimp's sig. I just wanted to say that it's true. Seriously. I don't carry extra underpants, but I sharted in the third grade, and everybody laughed.

Also, put me down as a maybe.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#88 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:44 AM

The last two posts are completely baffling. I'm considering skipping this one just because these two are too much concentrated awkward to be in one place, and some sort of dance number is liable to occur.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#89 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:11 PM

Don't worry, I'll bring extras for you to borrow. PM me if your looking for anything particular.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#90 biofreak2

biofreak2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:08 PM

Analogkid and I will both be able to come to Apoc.
Here in Wardog Clan we don't yell "FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA" we yell "FOR SUPERFOODTOWNNNNNNN", ya know mix things up a bit.

#91 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:24 PM

Will +bows be allowed at APOC this year?

Yes
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#92 oodalumps

oodalumps

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:13 AM

Looks like the best option for me is to take the bus. But I don't know what to do from there. Hotel? Rent a car? Ask other Nerfers to assist? I'm not a big traveler so any advice would be apreciated.

#93 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:02 AM

Looks like the best option for me is to take the bus. But I don't know what to do from there. Hotel? Rent a car? Ask other Nerfers to assist? I'm not a big traveler so any advice would be apreciated.

If you take a Bus: MAKE SURE YOU PUT AN EXTREMELY EASY TO IDENTIFY TAG ON YOUR LUGGAGE. Anything horrendously ugly or neon color is advisable.

#94 fuzzydils

fuzzydils

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:53 PM

Im gonna use my atk3, but anyone wanna buy the other one that came with the set at the war? you will save money on shipping. the gun is stock and will cost $15.
I woke up this morning with a bad hangoverAnd my penis was missing again.This happens all the time.
It's detachable. ...I saw my penis lying on a blanketnext to a broken toaster oven.

#95 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:40 PM

Biofreak2 seems to think that hes a definite. I should be coming with him, even though I'm camping that weekend. Don't wanna miss this one. Just gotta make some backup parts and some stefans, I have only one primary.

#96 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:16 AM

The last two posts are completely baffling. I'm considering skipping this one just because these two are too much concentrated awkward to be in one place, and some sort of dance number is liable to occur.

Love is a battlefield, baby.

HOOO!

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#97 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:41 PM

Jordan,

I left you a message about a week ago, not sure if you got it. If you could give me a call.

Eric,

I may meet up with you. Where are you taking the bus out of?

I'm waiting on finding out the date of something before I can tell if I can make it.

Edited by Crankymonky, 22 July 2008 - 10:46 PM.

Tyranny Response Team

#98 Twitch

Twitch

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:25 AM

*sigh* Long story short, half the group from Cincinnati, Ohio has backed out;(something about not being able to leave until like 6pm Friday) increasing the shared cost for the rest of the group significantly, and making the trip not worth it for the rest of us. Myself, bpso86, and our guests will not be attending.
"If Groove was a woman, I'd totally have asked him to go home with me tonight ...is that weird?"
~bpso86

"Being a moderator on NHQ is like being a judge in the Special Olympics."
~JediJoe9

#99 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

Myself, bpso86, and our guests will not be attending.

You suck.

Edit: Split lip might also suck. No promises.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 24 July 2008 - 12:31 AM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#100 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:00 AM

Forget that. I should be definitely coming.

Edited by Splitlip, 28 July 2008 - 03:39 PM.

Teehee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users