Spano/no Spam

It's back, with a Vengence!!

138 replies to this topic

#126 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:15 PM

My primaries are pretty my solid, but my secondaries are fucking up. Does anybody have a pistol I could maybe borrow, worst case scenario.

#127 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:21 PM

My primaries are pretty my solid, but my secondaries are fucking up. Does anybody have a pistol I could maybe borrow, worst case scenario.

You can borrow my NF if you like, it's not super good, but it's rock-solid. I'm going to be using my SS1 as my secondary.
Gimme back my bullets....

#128 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:05 PM

I'll have a few guns you can borrow but I'm going to be a jerk about it since that kid lost my clip last time and I never got reimbursed.

NerfCrazy, since you actually went out and bought a water cooler, I'll let you be in charge of water. Plus then I don't have to worry about it spilling out of my cooler when I go up a steep hill. Hahaha...
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#129 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:14 PM

Alright I just got back from the store and unfortunately I only had $15 on me so I bought a family sized bag of cooler ranch doritos, a bag of zesty taco and something else mixed together, and 2 bags of buffalo with blue cheese dutch crunch. All of these are good I think. If someone feels this isn't enough feel free to go out and buy more. I have finally finished preparing for the war.

Edited by NerfCrazy, 27 June 2008 - 06:18 PM.

#130 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:30 PM

I have a nitefinder or two someone can borrow. They are pretty solid but they have pieces of PVC sticking out the sides (don't ask, you shall see tomorrow).

All primaries are working to the extent they can, darts are made, everything is done...

DAMNIT... I NEED TO MAKE A HOLSTER BY TOMORROW.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#131 Kanashimi

Kanashimi

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:49 PM

I'm sorry, but I'm probably not gonna come. I always think these wars are farther away then they are(Time wise), so I didn't notice it was a week away until Flaming Hilt said so.

Because of that, My list of Nerf items is extremely low.

I only have
1. LS with no usable clips
2. Stock nitefinder that I need to give a telescoping brass barrel + Firefly and another 20 pound spring
3. 3B that needs a bit of epoxy+electrical tape
4. Magstrike with four clips that need to be brassed (My stefans are loose enough to fall out if the clip is shaken a bit or held with the barrels pointing down)
5. A grand total of 30 stefans (I have no idea where Walmart decided to hide the weights I use)

Sorry Bullet Dragon, it looks like you're gonna have to pay the full $15-$20. =)

Hopefully, if I find a ride, I'll be able to make it to GLANE. It is still a month away. If I make it there, then hopefully I'll have my magstike and Nitefinder modded well.

-Kanashimi

Edited by Kanashimi, 27 June 2008 - 09:05 PM.

#132 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:51 PM

Carbon and I just got to the hotel and immediately started to make darts.

Venom, I don't know where you got the notion that Carbon was bringing water, because he is not. Neither of us will be so I'm hoping we can rely off you guys for water.

#133 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:01 PM

I'm bringing 5 gallons of water, but didn't he say he would bring pop or was it a maybe.

#134 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:14 PM

I'm bringing 5 gallons of water, but didn't he say he would bring pop or was it a maybe.

Umm...after I said that water was a better idea than soda, you said that I could bring soda, and you would bring a cooler of water. It was more like being volunteered, if anything. Anyway, I'm not bringing any soda, probably just a gallon of water.

Busy making darts and fine tuning guns...I'll see you guys tomorrow.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

#135 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:38 PM

Venom, I don't know where you got the notion that Carbon was bringing water, because he is not. Neither of us will be so I'm hoping we can rely off you guys for water.

Oh my mistake. I will probably have some beverages but, I think Crazy will be the largest supplier.

I've got about 100 darts made, will probably make around 100-150 more. I've also got to finish my SNAP, I really want to use it in an actual war.

#136 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:15 PM

My bad I misunderstood what you said I thought oyou meant you are taking over the pop but you meant you would prefer water more than pop.

#137 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 07:34 AM

Alright, I'll be leaving in about 2 hours. Prepare to meet your new master, my Beastly Big Blast. See y'all there!

#138 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:26 AM

I'm getting picked up in an hour with a van full of nerfers. Expect to see me there in 1.5 hours.

Edited by NerfCrazy, 28 June 2008 - 08:26 AM.

#139 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:41 PM

Do not post below this line.
--------- <-This one.

Start a new thread for recap. I'll post pictures tomorrow morning.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users