Photo

You Guys Should Take A Look

29 replies to this topic

#26 Agent X10

Agent X10

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:35 AM

Well, I was totally fooled. I was completely surprised by it, and I didn't even realize it was April 1st until I read this topic. I thought that I might start reading nerfhq once and a while...guess not.

I was not at all fooled by the initial joke. Hence the content of my post in that thread. But I, for one, was fooled for a time by VACC's joke retaliation. I'd also note that as usual, Google's April Fool's Day skullduggery was excellent.

Oh, and yeah, I loved the whole:

Hersh: April Fool's or for reals?

*poof*

That was great.

Edited by Agent X10, 02 April 2008 - 10:38 AM.

"I hear footsteps in the attic!"
"Mice!"
"And foul oaths and curses!"
"Ill-bred mice!"

"I cut brass with my teeth. No, I use a dremel and a cutting wheel." --Ompa

#27 Green Riptide

Green Riptide

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:47 PM

I was pretty disappointed in the first post's attempt at an April Fool's stunt, but what really saddened me was that VACC would post a list of what were frankly some excellent ideas and then say that he wasn't going to follow through with any of them.

#28 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 07:22 PM

I was pretty disappointed in the first post's attempt at an April Fool's stunt, but what really saddened me was that VACC would post a list of what were frankly some excellent ideas and then say that he wasn't going to follow through with any of them.

Why? Nearly all those things ARE coming, they're just coming to NerfHaven instead of NerfHQ. Are we buying you a plane ticket to Armageddon, sadly no, but everything else we are working on.

#29 frost vectron

frost vectron

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:14 AM

As far as making an account over at NHQ and posting contributions there as well, I'll get on it as soon as I scrounge myself some free time.

Oh god, no don't waste your time. The idea that i cared or would waste my time on that testament to failure was my own little April fools joke to counteract the incredible lameness of theirs. Unfortunately nerfhq had the final laugh this April 1st in that the site simply does not have enough active members to care, let alone be disapponted by my false endorsement. It is a sad sad place.

Most hilarious response, ever.
Latest Modification: The Professional

"I am a leaf on the wind--watch how I soar" - Hoban "Wash" Washburne, Serenity.

#30 Green Riptide

Green Riptide

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:16 PM

Why? Nearly all those things ARE coming, they're just coming to NerfHaven instead of NerfHQ. Are we buying you a plane ticket to Armageddon, sadly no, but everything else we are working on.

Oh.
I see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users