Date: May 3
Time: 10-4 or 5ish
Location: Highland 9 Disc Golf Course
Type in "Juniper Ln, St. Paul, MN 55116" to
Rules and reminders:
- Eye protection required, no exceptions.
- Gun restrictions will be decided on a case-by-case basis pending power (pain) and realistic appearance (police). If you aren't sure if it'll get banned, A) post it, B ) don't bring it, or C) bring a backup.
- DRESS APPROPRIATELY. It's on a hill and thus windy. It's in MN and thus cold. We'll have no clothes to lend for chills nor patience to lend for whines.
- We'll have a lunch break around 12 or 1; whenever people feel like it. Bring food or moolah for the close-by fast-food restaurants.
- Use common sense.
I think I will allow melee weapons. Here are the regulations:
-Swords/Spears/Daggers must be either a nerf fencing weapon, or a pool noodle/pipe insulation (with nothing inside it, like wood, PVC, etc.
- Sheilds must be no larger than 18 inches long or wide
-Weaker pistols may be allowed in place of a sheild, but they can't shoot over 50'
-3rd n' Long +1
So tell me what you think. I think I am capable of hosting a war, despite only have attended one.
Edited by venom213, 02 May 2008 - 06:27 PM.