Summer Dcno

Let's rock

226 replies to this topic

#26 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:19 PM

I was wondering if anyone would like to sell me a Crossfire at the war. I would perfer a stock one but a modded one would be ok.
It's a link to google......you idiots are worse than the spammers.
-Vacc

#27 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:11 AM

I was wondering if anyone would like to sell me a Crossfire at the war. I would perfer a stock one but a modded one would be ok.

Sure. I have one its very lightly modded. Just with an extra spring. A little harder to cock. And shoots quite a bit farther interested.
http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#28 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:59 AM

CAPS, I also have a stock red one. 5 bucks at the war if you are still interested.
I hate you.

#29 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:00 PM

I can go, as long as my mom is up for the ride.

May 17th is Armed Forces Day, Ho-rah!
Timothy M-Lick <3

#30 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

Change my status from very probable to definite.
SexD Warves

#31 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:20 PM

Nevermind.

Edited by CAPS, 07 April 2008 - 03:12 PM.

-Vacc

#32 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:12 PM

I'm not very pleased with the numbers we're looking at for attendance.

Does anyone have any objections to May 24th? I need to hear from some of the traveling regulars from Jersey and elsewhere to see what their opinions are. I want this to have a solid turnout, and to do that we need more "definite" participants.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#33 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:14 AM

I'm not very pleased with the numbers we're looking at for attendance.

The numbers may increase if the people at my Church follow through with having a Nerf War activity before DCNO.
I bought 3 extra Big Blasts just in case.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#34 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:16 AM

May 24 is technically ok for me. It's the holiday weekend that bugs me. Could be a pain in the ass for traveling. I am HOPEFULLY starting grad school right after Memorial Day as well, but I haven't heard back from Rutgers yet. Either way, I could probably swing down for the weekend. Since I'm off that Monday, I will most likely make a long weekend out of it.
I hate you.

#35 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:33 AM

Any Saturday in May except the third is good for me, and I will be there unless something big happens (i.e. I crash my car, get hit by a car, die, etc.)
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#36 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:32 AM

Wait, I wasn't invited? Seriously, fuck this.

I might actually be able to make this one; just gotta get some scheduling worked out. I might be able to make either the 17th or 24th.

One catch though, I'm in Baltimore. Anyone swinging by the area on their way down? And possibly back? I still don't have a freaking car, and it's quite irritating when I'm trying to get, well, anywhere outside of Baltimore.

Sadly, I'll have to revamp the homemades I have, as one of them got beaten to hell by the housing office, and the other has only one working clip. I should have a reasonable amount of ammo to at least last me part of the war though. Otherwise, I have my AT2k and AT3k at the very least...

I should have a more definite answer by Sunday.

...Yeah, school has been more or less completely owning me. Should have known better than to expect a nice, relaxing time at Hopkins. Expect my return to the boards come summer, and I should be able to help you guys with the usual summer crowd control.

~ompa

#37 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:37 AM

Holy fuck, Dogbert is still alive. ompa, I can totally pick you up. My girlfriend lives in Glen Burnie now, but I would definitely be passing through your way to swing by. Good to hear you are still around. Shoot me a PM and we can work it out like last time. I think I picked you up near the BMoA or something last time, if I remember correctly.
I hate you.

#38 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:52 AM

Man, I've always been around. Hell, I'm now a legend on my floor for my nerf guns. All the female staff in the housing department hate me, but the guys were all fighting over who would get my guns when they confiscated them. At least until I picked them up. I've just been so busy with school I haven't had a chance to actually do any modding or forum duties. I definitely have not lost my interest in nerf though, I just lost the time I needed to do anything.

I'll be remaking my homemade(s) for next year. My class load should be a hell of alot lighter, so I'll be able to help out with forum duties alot more starting this summer.

~ompa

#39 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

Groove. The 24th is perfect with me. No Game that day! So im in favor of the 24th if you are still considering the date.

Edited by sourskttles772, 07 April 2008 - 12:48 PM.

http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#40 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:03 PM

24th or 17th both work for me. Another war is the week after the 24th, so I dunno if that would make anyone not want to go to both, or anything.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#41 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:03 PM

It sounds like the 24th would be better for more people, so we'll stick to that as of now. I'd like to hear from some of the Maybes or people thinking they might show up to see if this date would increase the chances of them showing up.

Updated the original post.

-Groove

P.S. ~ Ompa, glad to see you again. Hope you can make it out.

#42 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:25 PM

That brings my chances of going down because I have to march in a parade on Memorial Day but I can probably still make it.
SexD Warves

#43 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:03 PM

Why don't we try inviting some guys from the UM indoor war? That should add maybe 5 more attendees at the most.
-Vacc

#44 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:14 PM

Why don't we try inviting some guys from the UM indoor war?

We don't like all of them. On Saturday I will invite the two we will probably want to participate.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#45 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:06 PM

The 24th would be ok and maybe even better for me.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#46 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

I'm, as usual, a mabye.
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#47 CAPS

CAPS

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:30 PM

Why don't we try inviting some guys from the UM indoor war?

We don't like all of them. On Saturday I will invite the two we will probably want to participate.

I only guys I've had problems with were the guys in the dark overcoats, but yeah I see what you mean. We can probably invite Sqiushy right? He seems half-way desent.
-Vacc

#48 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:36 PM

I'll be there. The 24th is actually better for me because my aunt's coming up on the 13th.

My vote's for setting it on the 24th.
SexD Warves

#49 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:04 PM

So, I just found out that a guy in my apartment complex is going to be in Sprinfield for the summer, and he said he'd like to go to DCNO.
I made him commit to going, and he said he'd be there, but something may come up and he may back out. So put me down for a definite* +1. Now I just need to start jogging again; two years of marriage has really taken its toll on my athleticism.

*I am not responsible for the inability to show up due to acts of God.

#50 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:09 AM

Tits.

I'm glad the 24th is looking better for everyone. I'll try and speak with Squishy later in the week, I'd like to invite him and a couple others down for this one. With Squishy and some more wayward travelers from NJ, this is sizing up to be a solid war.

-Groove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users