Magstrike Clips?

28 replies to this topic

#26 Equilox

Equilox

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:00 PM

server error

Edited by Equilox, 05 March 2009 - 04:03 PM.

"In my Zombie plan I use my arsenal of foam to fend of the hoards of the undead as I make my way to Canada....... good luck to you Simmons."

#27 Equilox

Equilox

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:01 PM

Yet again.....

Edited by Equilox, 05 March 2009 - 04:04 PM.

"In my Zombie plan I use my arsenal of foam to fend of the hoards of the undead as I make my way to Canada....... good luck to you Simmons."

#28 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Hopefully enough of us have bugged them they'll consider making them available to order. (It would be a sad opportunity to pass up.)

Every single one of the 4 emails I got back said this exact same thing:

Thank you for contacting us regarding the insert product name here (Iron Man N.R.F. 425 Blaster in this case). We appreciate your interest in our product line.

Unfortunately, the clips for the N.R.F. Blaster are not available separately. Your request will be shared with the product team for consideration.

We would be glad to assist you with any further inquiries you may have concerning replacement parts for our products. Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance to you.

Yeah, defiantely an autmoated message. THey make it feel personal because they have the Response name of the "person" at the top. They just don't think you'll notice it because they think you'll be satisfied with one "No."

This has spiraled beyond uselessness into utterly stupidy.
- VACC
Read it again until you figure it out.

#29 Equilox

Equilox

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

Yeah, defiantly an automated message. They make it feel personal because they have the Response name of the "person" at the top. They just don't think you'll notice it because they think you'll be satisfied with one "No."

"We appreciate your call, but not enough to put you on the line with a real person. Please hold while we transfer you around until you hang up."

*sigh* automation. The future is here and it sucks!

Edited by Equilox, 05 March 2009 - 09:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users