A clean internal ver. of foregrip LS

30 replies to this topic

#26 Demon Lord

Demon Lord

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • State:Illinois

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:02 PM

Nice! The very first NERF gun I modded was my longshot Elza which has a similar system to load except that the lever is on the outside with the pivot point being where the bipod was. Once I get my camera working I'll post a picture to better explain it.
QUOTE(VACC @ Mar 7 2011, 09:03 AM) View Post

Don't worry so much about what other people will allow. Throw your own wars and kick your friends' asses until they all want one.

#27 Guest_metsgorock_*

Guest_metsgorock_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:49 PM

Edited first post to add close-up internal picture. If anyone wants to attempt this mod I will gladly help you out.

I am just wondering, what colors didi you use? Did you use a brush to paint any of it?

#28 Natbeanz

Natbeanz

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:41 PM

This is brilliant! It is so clean ,i cant see a bit of hot glue any where, and the paintjob is awesome! I might have to do this.

Natbeanz
QUOTE(Groove @ Jan 8 2009, 05:11 PM) View Post

Do me a favor, take a deep breath, and get some of that sand out of your vagina.

WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY SEXY

#29 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:53 PM

To both of you: Don't post in 5 month old topics unless you have something very significant to add, not ask. If you have a question for someone in an old thread, just private message the original poster.
Teehee.

#30 GodOThunder8882

GodOThunder8882

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:33 PM

Perfect job, I'm going to try this on my long shot as soon as I can. Thanks for a great write up with good sharp pictures.

#31 Firefox551

Firefox551

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:21 PM

Im no expert on painting nerf guns, but that looks absolutely amazing to me.
"Whats algebra? I like pudding." - My friend Luke

"We have to remember what we all have in common, and why we are here. Our shared love of shooting things, and each other with little foam darts." - Niaja Blue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users