Ran Out Of Hot Glue.

good god.

32 replies to this topic

#26 Dr Moose

Dr Moose

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:17 PM

Actually I did take time to think of where I was putting the guns on, so don't assume. They we're in the best possible spot for having 2, and one using a titans pump.

I never said where, I said how. It looks better now with all of the duct tape off, but you really need to take off that hot glue and replace it with epoxy or epoxy putty or something.
QUOTE(Forsaken_angel24 @ Apr 29 2008, 01:24 AM) View Post

QUOTE(Kid Flash @ Apr 27 2008, 06:11 PM) View Post

What is the best way to go at removing a stump without any power tools? Thanks ahead of time!

Be a man! Use your hands!

#27 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:32 PM

You forgot to add the booklight and portable microwave.[/serious]

Good job. [serious]
it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#28 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:41 PM

Dear god! What did you do to the poor thing! I'm not sure weather or not to throw up or compliment you.
I've decide: Nice job! ;)
EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#29 Green-Buckshot

Green-Buckshot

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:10 PM

I definitely like it better without duct tape... Kudos to a good mod. But I would also suggest investing in stronger glue. It will do you good.
QUOTE(A side of nerf @ May 18 2008, 12:33 PM) View Post

Also, could you post some more revealing pictures?

#30 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:53 AM

The hotglue actually holds really well, although eventually it will break. I guess then I'll epoxy the pump back on, the at3k tank should be fine for as long as I own/use the gun.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#31 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:25 PM

I thought the Clusterfuck 9000 was going to be a turreted turret or turreted Big Salvo. I didn't know it was Piney's. But, this gun will only be fuctional if you can fire them quickly.

Cole, stay out of other people's business. Period.

On topic:
Doubleshot, that gun rocks. Absolutely rocks.

People are too concerned with guns being clean these days.

Anyone remember THIS ugly son of a bitch?

There's nothing wrong with making a gun clean. I've spent far too much time making that happen with my own. But the fact is, before the nerf world discovered epoxy, everything WAS ugly as sin. And we didn't have the slightest problem with it. Five years ago, this gun would actually be discussed rather than causing some people to puke their proverbial guts out.

Please. Get over your clean fancied-up creations and enjoy the fact that he fit so many guns functionally onto one blaster. I'm tempted to go make something intentionally hideous and kick all your asses with it. The fact that he did it with duct tape and hot glue alone in such a way is impressive, in my opinion.

Edited by Falcon, 31 March 2008 - 02:17 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#32 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:55 PM

People are too concerned with guns being clean these days.

Anyone remember THIS ugly son of a bitch?

The tripod logo?

I'm assuming you're referring to the Gaemon. The only thing potent about that thing was the ridiculous lore Matt attempted to create for it. One of the cardinal sins of NerfHQ, which is saying a lot considering that this is the site that has had a "signiture moves" thread (voted by NH admins as the gayest thread ever) on its front page for weeks.

VACC

#33 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:17 PM

Duly noted, and link updated.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users