Nyc Area Sites/wars

I know its cold now, but for spring?

4 replies to this topic

#1 CyberPunkGunner

CyberPunkGunner

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:43 PM

I am new to the war aspect of nerf, but I have a fair number of guns ready to go to war with.
.... so where are they in the NYC area?
I know about the NJ wars, but I moved to the city without a car so I am reliant on the transit system and helpful people.
You were born a winner
You were the fastest sperm.

#2 The Shadow

The Shadow

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:52 PM

Wars aren't common in the city, they're usually hosted in the towns with parks and open woods.
I'm just concerned that NH could be held liable when Ted inevitably ties this kid up and sticks him in his trunk for safe keeping. Seriously, Parkway, you might want to think about carrying a tazer.

#3 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:04 PM

Just keep checking this sub forum for the next Battle for NY. Its held in Mamaroneck, a 30 minute train ride from grand central. Its hosted by my clan, Nightshift.

#4 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:14 AM

You're best bet would probably be to take the train to Jersey and bum a ride from someone who is traveling past your stop.
http://www.njtransit..._System_Map.pdf
For wars at Mill Creek, Deal, or Tindall, you're going to want the North Jersey Coast Line.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#5 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:41 AM

You're best bet would probably be to take the train to Jersey and bum a ride from someone who is traveling past your stop.
http://www.njtransit..._System_Map.pdf
For wars at Mill Creek, Deal, or Tindall, you're going to want the North Jersey Coast Line.

Yeah, I take this line every day to and from work. For any Jersey war just ask and we can provide the closest stop and carpooling options. For Deal and Tindal it is especially convenient. For Mill Creek you're gonna need someone coming from the north.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users