Modding At2k Multi

4 replies to this topic

#1 Nerfy BuNNy

Nerfy BuNNy

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 07:05 PM

Hello,

I have recently modded my Airtech 2000, (other one) single barreled. The results are amazing, but the R.O.F is terrible.

I am thinking about Multi-Barreling my second Airtech 2000....

I am not sure where to cut the barrels,
Should I plug the pump? If I open it the Barrel Assembly falls off.
And should I use CPVC because thats all the material I have now.

Thanks.

#2 MAC

MAC

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 07:52 PM

just pull out the barrels at the line, but if they dont come out easily, cut right below the line. CPVC works great, but you have to sand down the end for it to fit into the barrel holder.

#3 waspy

waspy

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 09:28 PM

There's a good at2k mod at foam fortress,it uses cpvc.
GO CANUCKS WIN WIN WIN YOU GUYS BETTER WIN -me

#4 Icy Rhapsody

Icy Rhapsody

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 10:02 PM

i have a question on the 2k. If you take out the rubber membrane in the liquitron meter will it cause leaking problems cause mine started leaking a lot around that area(hot glued it and still leaks) and i was wondering if anybody else has had this problem(dont want to mess up on my new one)
Run down exploding building. No problem. Step on childs toy. you break leg! - Uncle

#5 Nerfy BuNNy

Nerfy BuNNy

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 09:42 AM

i have a question on the 2k. If you take out the rubber membrane in the liquitron meter will it cause leaking problems cause mine started leaking a lot around that area(hot glued it and still leaks) and i was wondering if anybody else has had this problem(dont want to mess up on my new one)

Why did you even remove it?

And ya, From webby:

When you multi Barrel any gun there will always be an airleak if you use the existing barrel.

me:

Thats why everyone should use webbies Homemade turret, no air leakage and the ROF is great, and you don't need a ram rod, just stuff it up the back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users