Photo

Minnesota

31 replies to this topic

#26 2nd Sniper

2nd Sniper

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:01 PM

This is actually great. The location is a hell of a lot closer than I thought. I think it might be closer to me than Central HS is. Maybe not quite but it is still pretty close. I can basically get there. So, I mean, its basically by Harriet Island, am I right?
"One love, one heart, lets get together and feel alright" Bob Marley (Rest in Peace)

#27 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:43 PM

Which location are you talking about?

#28 2nd Sniper

2nd Sniper

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:57 AM

Any in south st. paul really. They are all close to me. As for what kind of setting, Flaming does raise the point about the path and as someone new to this areas wars (I did it mostly with friends) I don't really know what I'm talking about. If you guys want to stay with the frolf or something else, I'm cool wiith it. Most of all I'm just itching for a war.
"One love, one heart, lets get together and feel alright" Bob Marley (Rest in Peace)

#29 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • State:Washington

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:07 PM

Well, right now it sounds like someone just needs to make a decision.

I'll do it, if nobody else wants to. I think for the purposes of the size of the war (a lot more MNers it sounds like) we should just stick with the tried and true Highland 9. I would like to try new locations but we know for sure the Highland 9 has worked before. We can drive elsewhere after lunch if nobody likes it/we want to try elsewhere.

So, if there aren't any objections, I'll go ahead and make the thread. I don't mean to be bossy but someone needs to make the decision. Ya?
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#30 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts
  • State:Minnesota

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:56 PM

I agree. Do it.

#31 2nd Sniper

2nd Sniper

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:34 PM

Agreed

#32 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • State:Washington

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:01 PM

http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=10665#
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users