What Does This Mean?

Does anyone understand?

3 replies to this topic

#1 nmc2

nmc2

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:34 AM

I was looking for a mod of the LnL and found this: http://ca.geocities..../Nerf_Mods.html

Just in case my link doesn't work heres what it says:

" Lock 'n' Load -
Tools Needed: Screwdriver
This is a modification that only works for the Nerf Gun: Lock 'n' Load. Pretty much all you have to do is take of the crappy useless casing. Just unscrew it and rip it off, don't worry its not attached to anything important, it just has a couple of springs that you don't need. Afterwards your gun can fire more acuratly. All you need to load it is a key ring. Then use the elastic band method and your gun kicks butt!! "

So here's the question; what does this actually mean? Wouldn't you need the springs?, And do you just run around without a casing?, And why would it fire more accurately?

If anyone understands please tell me.

-n=mc^2
E=mc^2
Energy=Mass x Speed of light in a vacuum (in celeritas) squared
N=mc^2
Nerf=Mass of air in tank x Speed of air release in a barrel squared

"the whole damn song is a pick up line"

#2 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:46 AM

First off, do you HAVE a Lock N Load?

If you do, you'd probably understand through the 2nd grade typing what he meant.

That yellow slider / cocker with the flip-up sight is what he means to get rid of. The only spring to worry about is the return spring for the slider.

And why are you looking for diddley Nerf mod sites when you can have the best freakin' Lock n Load mod on the planet?

Chop away! :wacko:

-Piney-

EDIT: that's a classic Nerf site. I almost thought it was Spoon's Die Hard Nerf Warrior Page. But it's not.
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#3 nmc2

nmc2

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:58 AM

Thanks. Oh My God I feel like such an idiot now. Nobody post I maybe this will disappear.

PS Thanks Piney

-n=mc2
E=mc^2
Energy=Mass x Speed of light in a vacuum (in celeritas) squared
N=mc^2
Nerf=Mass of air in tank x Speed of air release in a barrel squared

"the whole damn song is a pick up line"

#4 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:47 AM

Wow, even my shitty old site had a link to the index on every page. I love seeing the old style sites though; they get me all nostalgic. Geocities = nerf roots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users