Photo

What Kind Of Darts Do You Prefer?

Stefans? Or otherwise?

20 replies to this topic

Poll: What kind of Darts do you prefer (99 member(s) have cast votes)

What kind of Darts do you prefer?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 The Bone

The Bone

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:41 PM

Now I know most people DO use Stefans- but I really want to know how many people actually use store-bought darts. I suck at making stefans so far- So mine are incaccurate :P
No man ever won a war by dying for his country... he won it by making the enemy die for his

#2 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:15 PM

I selected Velcro darts because all my Micro-shooting guns are lost except for my shitty SSPB. For some reason I find that Velcro darts work better than my Mega Stefans.

#3 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:27 PM

I think that the only results that will come up is stefans of taggers. Because stefans are the best and the taggers are the most accurate stock dart there is. The only reason I could think of other darts being used is if the gun you bought came with them and you never bought new ones. Or you just like to shoot the t.v. with suction ones.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#4 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:37 PM

This is dumb. Of course people prefer stefans. CSTD's/stock are and obvious second. The rest are just uncommon.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#5 nerfalchemist

nerfalchemist

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:00 AM

I can't use stefans because my friends, brother and parents don’t like them and I am to lazy to make them. So I always use taggers.

It's like saying that your bottled water has a secret ingredient! Well yes, water!

#6 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:08 AM

I voted for velcro micros, 1., because my stefan-crafting skills are not very good. 2, because velcro darts don't hurt as much as stefans, 3, because they are the most accurate stock dart there is, like hierarchy said, and 4, because they stick to stuff! :o But not everyone prefers stefans, at least the crappy ones that I make.

-Corn

#7 pwnchu

pwnchu

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:50 AM

agreed with cornman on the first three counts, although the stickiness is pretty weak. I find the suctions to be inaccurate somewhat (plus they have a habit of the tip detaching, although so does the velcro piece on the tagger)

I remember shooting my hand with my bbb with my newly made stefan...

#8 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:10 AM

Definitely THA darts. I nerf with non-modders who do not appreciate guns leaving welts.

#9 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:34 PM

I feel sorry for you thom. Well, I feel good for you, and sorry for the non-modders who are gonna get some welts. And pwnchu, you are right, the taggers dont stick very well, but I just know that when I get out of bed every morning, i have like 4 taggers stuck to my socks. :o

#10 Wisey

Wisey

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:33 PM

Stefans are by far the best (and the quickest way to give your gun like 20ft at least more range). They're also more accurate.

Taggers are also the only good stock dart (as far a Nerf (Hasbro) are consernd anyway). Streamlines arn't too bad either.

And sucktion cup ones are the worset by far. Well, they're okay in stock guns, and say an NF or Mav with just the AR's removed. But put them in anything more modded than that and the fish tail like crazy. Fro example: i have two Scouts, one has a Mav spring in it as well as the stock spring (and a stronger trigger spring) and the other is stock (Apart from both have had there AR's removed). The stock gets twice the range of the modded one with sucktion cup darts, dispite being less powerful. And of course the modded one beats it in every other way...

EDIT: Also, if you suck at making them (or can't be arse/find the stuff to make them) then check out ebay for Stefans, theres loads of good ones.

Edited by Wisey!, 10 December 2007 - 02:35 PM.

#11 sn1per

sn1per

• Banned
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 04:52 PM

I voted for the whistlers, i find that they are very accurate with my guns. And they whistle. How can you beat that???
QUOTE(Scotch @ Feb 3 2008, 05:47 PM) View Post

sn1per I appreciate your humor, that made me laugh literally out loud.

"It's a free country, UNDER MY DICTATORSHIP!!!"
-Connor

#12 PC III

PC III

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:17 PM

I voted stefans, because they are superior to stock darts.

However, I would preffer to use stocks against my sibblings, reason beaing,
I would rather not hurt them to the point of them not playing again.

but stefans are MUCH cheaper.
QUOTE(ultra920 @ May 19 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Don't want to shove balls in tight spaces. Trust me, bad idea.

For sale: Vintage WWII French rifles. Dropped once, never fired.

#13 aguineapig

aguineapig

• Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:32 PM

I voted for Stefans, BECAUSE I LIKE GUINEAPIGS.
fun-petitive!

Her brother literally almost pissed herself.

DO NOT CLICK!!

#14 BJ Williams

BJ Williams

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:09 AM

Im a fan of the whistler darts. I put them in both of my nerf guns. They aren't very good in my Double Shot though. I would probably put whistlers in all my nerf blasters first. My roommate got a modded Maverick with Stefans and he loved it. Unfortunately a friend broke it while trying to mod it.

#15 primesquared84

primesquared84

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:44 PM

i don't use stefans simply cause i have none hoping to make some next month, so i clicked other i modify velcro darts with a 1/4inch wodden rod and thumb tak, came up with them cause i kept losing my streamlines
in the immortal words of the Tick"SPOOOOOOOON!!!!"

#16 Guest_CornMan_*

Guest_CornMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:48 PM

I voted for Stefans, BECAUSE I LIKE GUINEAPIGS.

What the hell? :P what does that have to do with darts?

#17 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:02 PM

You can't go to a major war these days without tons of darts. This can vary based on the terrain, but it's a general rule. My stefans have always sucked, but I deal with it.

I have no idea what aguineapig is talking about either.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#18 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:16 PM

Yeah, Stefans are the best in my opinion, they're all around better than stock darts (Unless you're my cousin, who forgets to add a weight) and they're cheaper than taggers (second best in my opinion).

I think aguineapig is trying to be like dark shrimp. Search "I like turtles". You'll see what I mean.

Edited by penguin807, 11 December 2007 - 02:40 PM.

#19 aguineapig

aguineapig

• Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:35 PM

I wasn't trying to be like ds at all., I lust like guinea pigs and stefans. For some reason i just think they go good together.

Edited by aguineapig, 11 December 2007 - 02:42 PM.

fun-petitive!

Her brother literally almost pissed herself.

DO NOT CLICK!!

#20 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:32 PM

I think I've had enough with the opinion polls / threads here, lately. Let's try to keep them to a minimum.

-Groove

P.S. - Stefans, of course.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#21 Carbon

Carbon

Contriberator

• Moderators
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:56 PM

I lust like guinea pigs and stefans.

And we all know what randy sons of bitches they are.
Hello. I am Indigo of the Rainbow Clan. You Nerfed my father. Prepare to die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users