Photo

Which Do You Prefer?

airsoft,nerf,paintball

36 replies to this topic

Poll: which do you like more?

which do you like more?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 waspy

waspy

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 12:16 AM

Woah looks like most people like nerf.I guess thats why the're on a nerf forum.
GO CANUCKS WIN WIN WIN YOU GUYS BETTER WIN -me

#27 dragon26

dragon26

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 12:32 PM

I agree with Talio. Nerf to me is something to do to have fun. It doesn't cost much and is alot of fun. I bet if I could get into airsoft and I could play it somewhere I would enjoy it but since it's illegal in alot of places, I just don't want to play it.

I like paintball and nerf but I like nerf better because I haven't played paintball in over a year because we got kicked out but that is another story.

::off topic:: I love these forums for all the flame wars it's so funny :D ::off topic::

:angry:
Sometimes you just have to bash a n00b into the ground.-Suave

#28 Subterfuge

Subterfuge

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 02:33 PM

Paintball. I just like how there is leagues, tournaments, and girls that watch you from the benches as you dive into bunker.
Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

#29 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 03:56 PM

Paintball. I just like how there is leagues, tournaments, and girls that watch you from the benches as you dive into bunker.

Come on man... don't bring back old topics, it's been almost three weeks between your post and the one on November 1st.

Friendly reminder... I don't know why I do this, just a "pet peeve" of mine... I hate when this happens.
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#30 smeghead

smeghead

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 06:38 PM

God you think you are funny. And honestly, if I put my penis in a fan, would there be anything to take out after wards? Shitfucker. Put that in a bong and smoke it, both of you.

would there be anything to put in beforehand??

j/k i had to say it.

paintball all the way

$20 someone calls me something with the letter s or f in it

#31 Daedarus

Daedarus

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 06:41 PM

You have good intent, Subterfuge, but please look at the post date before you post, or else the other members will verbally diddle you.
The girlfriends are for the boobies. The girls who are friends are for the... boobies.
-Howie

#32 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 06:54 PM

>Comes up behind subterfuge< Here's the part where you get diddled
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#33 texmustache

texmustache

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 06:09 PM

I LIKE airsoft better...just because the guns rock and get awesome range and FPS.
But...my dad wont let me buy one! Grr...so i've gone back to nerf and building homemades.

#34 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 11:07 PM

I prefer airsoft. After I read Talio's comments about it, I agree and disagree. Yes airsoft can be a painfull sport, can potentially get you arrested, and isn't fun. But condiseder this: If you like it a lot, you most likey would get some sort of vest or protection for your chest and possibly your arms. Plus when you have heavy pants on, you will have just enough protection. You head is covered with a heavy duty mask and helmet. You're set. You getting cuffed was probably because the forrest you were playing in was either to close to other houses or maybe some bb's were hitting homes or something. In well organized wars, you plan your playing field according to the space you have to play and if you will interfere with any other people while playing. And if you are in a league, it's even more organized. You have airsoft fields that are specialized for airsoft. And, if you play in a league, the people you play against are more responsible and you know they won't go out of the way to hurt you. I understand you're feelings towards airsoft because of what happened to you but consider everything I just said: with the proper protection, planning, trustworthy friends/opponents, airsoft can be a real hoot. And the reason i prefer airsoft over nerf is because i think that it involves more strategy and sneaking around. Don't get me wrong, modding nerf guns can be loads of fun.

#35 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 05:11 PM

Never tried paintball, but I heard the balls hurt like a bitch. :ph34r:
Die with honor...Fight with pride...
Aim toward your goals...Quicken your stride...
With great power comes great responsibility.

#36 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 07:02 PM

Never tried paintball, but I heard the balls hurt like a bitch. :ph34r:

They don't. Take it like a man if they hurt. The only time I've felt a paintball was when it was a frozen ball, and I was only wearing a T-Shirt.
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#37 Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Prince Dangus

• Administrators
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 11:24 AM

The only time I've ever felt a paintball is when someone shot me in the back of the neck, point blank. Luckily, they were using one of those crappy rented guns.

Unholy Three: DUPLUM SCRTA, DUPLUM PROBLEMA (2009)

But Zeke guns tend to be like proofs by contradiction

Theoretically solid but actually non-constructive

Rnbw Cln

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users