Outtakes Of Nerf

Random things that have happened to you

48 replies to this topic

#26 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:50 PM

Right so me and 5 other friends had 3v3 battles and it was insane so what happened was we left the garage door open as a sentry point to the downstairs where there base was and we were upstairs so they all go running to the garage while we are thinking there just waiting around like noobs at the garage they come back to bite us in the ass because they instead immediatley went in the backyard and they opened up out windows and hopped it so when my team came back thinking everyone was just hideing somewhere we get bombarded by a longshot,tm20,and a crazy ass rfr. But it doesnt end there I was still hideing downstairs at there "spawn" So I was hideing behind a couch and wouldnt you know it I climbed behind a tv and went through a window came back up stairs and saw my team giveing me hand gestures like hes over there with his fingers and then I knowing sign language apparently I went into the backyard into the garage (door connecting garage to backyard) and I surprised there asses with not 1 not 2 not 3 but 5 barricade buster grenades and since I had a rf20 and a magstrike (I like them machine guns) opened up a can of buck shot!

#27 jwasko

jwasko

PowerBeard

• Moderators
  • 1,021 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:48 PM

...opened up a can of buck shot!

Remind me never to Nerf with you...it sounds like it would negatively affect my health.

Edited by jwasko, 03 December 2007 - 01:48 PM.

-Jwasko, STILL Sole Surviving member of Steel City Nerf and Sober Sister of the Sex Dwarves
We NERF ON all day, and FUCK OFF all night

#28 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:54 PM

Right so me and 5 other friends had 3v3 battles and it was insane so what happened was we left the garage door open as a sentry point to the downstairs where there base was and we were upstairs so they all go running to the garage while we are thinking there just waiting around like noobs at the garage they come back to bite us in the ass because they instead immediatley went in the backyard and they opened up out windows and hopped it so when my team came back thinking everyone was just hideing somewhere we get bombarded by a longshot,tm20,and a crazy ass rfr. But it doesnt end there I was still hideing downstairs at there "spawn" So I was hideing behind a couch and wouldnt you know it I climbed behind a tv and went through a window came back up stairs and saw my team giveing me hand gestures like hes over there with his fingers and then I knowing sign language apparently I went into the backyard into the garage (door connecting garage to backyard) and I surprised there asses with not 1 not 2 not 3 but 5 barricade buster grenades and since I had a rf20 and a magstrike (I like them machine guns) opened up a can of buck shot!

You mean Nerf dart buckshot, right? <_<

Your story reminds me of my favorite war.

I was Nerfing with two of my friends, outside. It was me against them, and they were hiding in a shed. I had a Magstrike, and they had Titans. I shot inside the barn, trying to chase them out. I heard a yelp and looked inside. Apparently the dart bounced off the wall into my friend's eye. I think it must have been the side of the dart that hit him, because he could see fine. I then got shot in (guess) the crotch. Does anybody else Nerf with an athletic cup?

#29 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:36 PM

i just used a ball gun in a war yesterday. Every time i would pop out i would shout, very loudly

FEAR THE WRATH OF MY BALLS

To make a long story short, they did.
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#30 Squishy

Squishy

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:03 PM

I played in a 3-man per team, 4 team in a building on campus yesterday. One of the highlights was using the 25ftx25ft cargo elevator that opened on one side or the other (depending on the button pushed) My team, the only team of 2, used the elevator for 15 minutes, one time surprising another team, unloading on them and then traveling to another floor. amazing. We even took in cardboard trashcan height recycling containers for cover. At one point the elevator door got jammed, and we were trapped in this elevator, with a team around the corner, waiting for us. They didn't realize that the elevator was stuck and left. Much funnier in person, I guarantee it. We also managed to shoot a couple holes in the ceiling tiles with airtechs and spidey dtg guns.

Edited by Squishy, 03 December 2007 - 04:09 PM.

Updated 6/2/08
We are the proud members of University of Maryland Nerf Activity Society, summer plans are:
Weekly games and summer Dart o' War.
WE LOVE OUTSIDE PLAYERS.

visit www.umdnerf.com for rules and forums or PM me for any questions. We always welcome outside players.

#31 el swifto

el swifto

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:52 PM

Once, I put an old Tootsie roll in my cpvc'd at2k. It exploded when it hit the wall.

#32 Wisey

Wisey

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 07:35 PM

I quite like this topic.

In a war, I once got two headshots in a row with a PowerClip at range. Still with 8 darts remaning.
Nuff said.

Also, sometimes me and my friend sit about 30-40ft from each other outside, with all the guns we own loaded, shared out equally and scattard around us. And then just shoot each other for the heck of it (this is usaly to celbrate a good day of modding/fixing or we count how many shots we get on each other (this mainly becuase this is a bit different from your average 1v1). It's fun. But quite painful when your friend has a modded BBB... 30-40ft may not be far, but this makes it; more fun, more painful, and so that we can still hit other with stock/crap guns. We don't stop till we can reach any darts from our sitting possitions.

#33 Scotch

Scotch

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:36 PM

The funniest thing that has ever happened in a nerf war I have been at happened about 2 weeks ago. I was on a team with another kid that doesn't really modify nerf but he stills plays with us because he is pretty good. Anyway, he was hiding behind and open door looking to the left and I was in the bushes behind him. Ofallthenerf came up on the right with his max shot and hit the kid from about ten feet away. The stefan hit him right in the but and he literally threw up.
Wow that was funny.
-Scotch
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 10:21 AM) View Post
Woah, woah, slow down there buddy. If you put it ALL in your mouth at once you're just gonna gag and get it all over the carpet.

#34 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:44 PM

ME and my team had a drop on 4 guys and there was a failure to fire my night finder barrel gave in.
My freind wasted the guy with a titan rocket when he turned around.
Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#35 PC III

PC III

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:56 AM

My brother tried to unclog a blowgun with a titan. the tagger hit my friend 1 inch from the eye. each prong of Velcro drew blood. scary
QUOTE(ultra920 @ May 19 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Don't want to shove balls in tight spaces. Trust me, bad idea.

For sale: Vintage WWII French rifles. Dropped once, never fired.

#36 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 04:00 PM

......what did you say? how did that happen?
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#37 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:59 PM

My guess is that he put a tagger in a blowgun meant for micro stefans, and it got stuck. To get it un-stuck he put his titan barrel against the blowgun and fired, and it almost hit him in the eye.

Edited by penguin807, 10 December 2007 - 06:00 PM.

#38 PC III

PC III

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:07 PM

My guess is that he put a tagger in a blowgun meant for micro stefans, and it got stuck. To get it un-stuck he put his titan barrel against the blowgun and fired, and it almost hit him in the eye.

exactly, but it was my brother, not me
QUOTE(ultra920 @ May 19 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Don't want to shove balls in tight spaces. Trust me, bad idea.

For sale: Vintage WWII French rifles. Dropped once, never fired.

#39 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts
  • State:Washington

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:43 PM

Last night I was messing around it my PumpShot Gun. I shot a Stefan at some styrofoam and when the dart it the dart came right back at and nailed me in the crotch. It didn't hurt but it was really funny.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#40 Xinion

Xinion

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:54 PM

"Disarment?"

While I was having a clan war, Free for All, there was only two of us left on the field: Me and a rival clan member. We were both in cover, trying to exchange shots, taunting each other to come out. Well, he revealed his clip-modded BBB, without looking where it was going to shoot and as soon as I saw it go out of cover, I subconciously shot at it and went back to cover. I snappped out of it and noticed I shot his gun. There was a long silence and I took a look to see what the hell was going on. I saw him out of cover, looking at his BBB curiously.. and dry firing it.
He looks into the clip and PETG barrel and turns out my stefan landed INSIDE his barrel, right when he cocked it! my Stefan somehow jammed his gun. I came up close to see a weird tangled mess of Stefans in his Barrel/clip.

It happened 40ft away

Well it ended as a draw, wierdest duel ive had. And wierd insane luck

*His barrel was a loose 1/2' Copper barrel
"It is nothing so trivial as revenge. A fight to the death with you. Only in that, can my soul find respite." -Gray Fox

#41 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:13 PM

my little brothers friend shot himself with my cpvc spitfire luckily did not leave a wound of any kind on his eye he said it hurt but he was fine.
Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#42 aguineapig

aguineapig

• Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:48 PM

While playing zombie apocalypse, I was the last human, i pulled my NF as a last ditch and accidentally tore out the plunger rod due to all the adrenaline..
fun-petitive!

Her brother literally almost pissed herself.

DO NOT CLICK!!

#43 xNFx 37

xNFx 37

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:25 PM

One time I was having a nerf war in my house. MY friend used my longshot, my other ffriend used my NF and my other friend used a CRossfire. I had my Titan. So, I tried to sneak into his base, and he was hiding behind my door and he shot a tagger at me through the crack of the door, and it went in my mouth.

In that same war, I jumped into the hall and shot and it banked off the door and hit him, then his teammate jumped out and shot me in the eye.
it also has a cock on it

-Chief

#44 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:13 PM

I was having a war with my friends and We were on the last round. I was one of the last people. The other was one of my really small friends. I'm really big (Menacing shoulders, I apparently look like a football player even tough I'm a nerd). He was using a BBB with out mod and I was using one of my trusty mavs (What can I say. My dirty pleasure is using mavericks). I Had a full cylinder and he had one arrow left. I was just walking toward him, gun in hand, looking really scary. He backs into a wall and takes his shot, I dodge it by litterally tilting my head, never faltering in my gaze. After his shot I run up cocking my Mav as I run and I grab his collar, lift him up and send him out execution style. It was really funny, I was using stock darts so it wasn't painful, and after the shot I walked away blowing the "smoke" off the barrel and doing some gunslinging moves before holstring it. He faked a great death and it was probably the funniest thing that happend all day.

And yes, so you don't have to ask I USE MAVERICKS!. I LOVE THEM! My Mavs are sexy, and there is no way not to look cool while you use them.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#45 chefdave

chefdave

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 12:22 AM

This one is my favorite:
So me and my friends are having a 4v4 war at my friend's house, he has a huge backyard, anyways I had just modded my BBBB with a plugged pump and a scope(yes I know it's shunned), so I line up a shot from about 80 feet away, fire, hits him right on the forehead. He curses and then pulls the "head shots don't count rule" on us (yes we do play by that to help avoid injury). 45 seconds later my gun is reloaded and I shoot him right in the ass from the same distance, it was great.

Edited by chefdave, 14 December 2007 - 12:23 AM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Jul 21 2009, 08:13 PM) View Post
QUOTE(crispy) View Post

Talio likes to eat his own shit.
It's a distinct possibility. But seriously, that's all you could come up with? You are a terrible Troll.

#46 Xinion

Xinion

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 01:25 PM

This one happened today

Our clan were having a free-for-all Headshots-only game. Towards the end of the battle, we began to taunt and curse at each other because our faces started getting welts. My best friend was damaged the most so he wouldnt shut up, so my other friend decided to try and aim at his lips. He shot and Bam! There was silence, we didnt see the stefan bounce or land anywhere. Immediately my best friend began to choke and pant, wqe all dropped our guns to check what the hell was happening. It appears that the Stefan landed in his mouth and hit that punching bag looking thing in his throat. As soon as he spit out the Stefan, he ran into the house saying "Fucker.." and headed down to the sink to rinse his mouth.

Wasnt that funny at all, but in fact it was kinda scary, he couldve choked to death if it landed INSIDE his throat. Meh, now I suggested that our clan wear facemasks or scarfs..
"It is nothing so trivial as revenge. A fight to the death with you. Only in that, can my soul find respite." -Gray Fox

#47 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:09 PM

This happened about 8 years ago or so. (Holy crap, eight years ago. I am SO old). Anyway, my friend at the time owned a ranch and had golf carts on it to trek it. We were there for his brother's birthday and had recently come upon one of the (at the time) brand new WildFires. Incidentally, at the time, we had also started listening to Dr. Dre's Chronic 2000 because we were really dumb kids and found it hilarious. As such, we decided to initiate the Nerf drive by shooting on his little brother and a couple of his friends to rain on the party. We drove around until we saw them lurking on the side of the dirt path, then drove by with a hail of Nerf darts to the face. His brother and his friend ran after us, the friend tripped and fell over for the first burst of hilarity, but then his brother caught up to the cart, grabbed hold of the back and tried to climb on, at which point I whipped out a modded LNL and shot him right between the eyes. He proceeded to fall off the back of the cart and roll along the dirt path as we drove off chanting some God-forsaken gang slogans that had seeped into our 12 year old minds from the Los Angeles crime scene via rap. It was amusing.

#48 saxynerfer

saxynerfer

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 06:33 PM

This is more a an idiotic mistake on my part.

If only I knew then what I know now...

When I was 8 I went to my friend hunters house. We were playing with his stuff and I found what I now know as a Nerf Crossbow. I remember I really liked the "rifle-like" grip and stock. I feel like such an idiot because he moved to Michigan or something.

I just usually bang mine against some sort of ananimaite object untill it eventually breaks off.

#49 lionhead333

lionhead333

Aslan

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 06:55 AM

I was having a basement war with a few friends, and one of them had the Surefire Toys Crossbow. He'd replaced the rubber band type things with surgical tubing.
So, he draws it back all the way, and fires.
I catch the misile and shoot him in the head in one, fluid action.
QUOTE(Ubermensch)
If I were you, I wouldn't mess with the mods, or make stupid mistakes like misspelling their names. I mean, CAVV is really tough on that kind of thing

Most recent write up-
Sharpshooter 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users