Laser Cutter

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ro-Sham-Bo

Ro-Sham-Bo

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • State:Michigan

Posted 23 November 2007 - 02:07 PM

Instructables.com is giving away a laser cutter to the person who has the best instrutable. If someone here were to win it, think of what it could mean for the community. It should be easy for anyone here to win. If everyone enters their mod or homemade, we would have a great chance to win. Especially if Bolt submitted his new homemade.

Edited by Ro-Sham-Bo, 23 November 2007 - 09:08 PM.

QUOTE(baghead @ Dec 31 2008, 07:58 PM) View Post

Wait a second? a Canadian National team... just won at Hockey!?

who would have ever seen that coming?

#2 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 02:26 PM

I've had my eye on that cutter for a while now. Then again, if there is a surge in Nerf-related stuff as far as entries go, I'm not sure how original one particular mod or homemade might be. Plus, the participant would have to have their parent (for those under 18) register as a collaborator or as the creator.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#3 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:05 PM

You're kind of misrepresenting the contest. It's not based on ideas, you have to make an actual instructables article on how to make something unique and interesting. So theories or concepts won't be accepted.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users